Closed Thread
Page 32 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SJ89 View Post
    Oh are you really kazyB?! I'm sorry you are feeling like that. I really hope it's not the case but if it is I hope you can get right into a FET as well. I will keep my FX for you. I hope this week doesn't drag out for you.

I have some eye candy to share 😉
    Attachment 61406
    @SJ89 thanks for the thoughts & wishes hunny 😘
    Ooh! Looks like someone had a good day at work? 😀 lol Was he nice? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Good luck for transfers today @Ree888 & @Bongley x
    Last edited by TeamCarts; 30-09-2014 at 09:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley good luck today! Will be thinking of you! X
    @SJ89 and @Gelati. Congrats on finally being on the wagon!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Oct FET Transfer

4. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB hang in there darl. Not long to go now. Really hoping you are wrong and this Friday's bt confirms a sticky bean!
    @Bongley goodluck for today!! Xx
    @jeb8303 fingers crossed those feelings are those embies latching on and finding a nice comfortable spot! 2ww does suck but I also find its the hopeful period
    @SJ89 - great photo and you look great! Bondi vet is not too bad either
    I havent jabbed yet. Nurse said I start tonight. Eek!! Good to hear your first jab went well. The journey has begun! Yay!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    @KayzB hang in there darl. Not long to go now. Really hoping you are wrong and this Friday's bt confirms a sticky bean!

I havent jabbed yet. Nurse said I start tonight. Eek!! Good to hear your first jab went well. The journey has begun! Yay!!
    @Gelati thanks hunny, I hope so too!
    Am glad things will be finally kicking off for you tonight! 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @KayzB did you feel anything at this point with your BFP? Although it can be completely different each time. I had lots of bleeding/cramping all over the place with my successful BFP. I hope it's not your AF arriving.

Endomitrin is tablets that you insert in your vagina instead of crinone. I like it, its much less messy but might be irritating me a bit. Hope thats what it is anyway.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @SJ89 & @Gelati you're off the starting blocks now! It all happens pretty quickly
    @Ree888 we're going to be in the TWW together hope your hysteroscopy and lipoidol flush do the trick. I got my BFP after I had it done.

@jeb8303 sorry you're feeling down but its ok, we can't be positive and cheery all the time, especially under the pressure we all are.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Bongley & @Gelati

Actually I'm feeling less than hopeful today - I think because I have never been PG, never seen 2 lines or had the IVF "work" mentally I am shutting down.

I am still trying to send those positive vibes to the Pipsqueaks but I'm just not feeling "it".. Deep down I feel like I would know if it has worked

ARGH

Sorry guys - I should be happy I was able to get 2 embies in and that knowing that the 2 we weren't able to freeze had continued to grow I should have more positivity but I just feel sad today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @KayzB did you feel anything at this point with your BFP? Although it can be completely different each time. I had lots of bleeding/cramping all over the place with my successful BFP. I hope it's not your AF arriving.
    @Bongley with my BFP, the only difference to BFN cycles was a sporadic one-sided sort of ache. But no crampy feelings. But with BFN, and this time around, it's crampy. Maybe I might miraculously have a late-implanter, but I'm definitely not holding my breath. What will be, will be I guess! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 sorry your feeling down today. Let it all out. Big hugs for you. I know what you mean tho. I've never seen those two lines either and it's hard to imagine anything working. In fact even at my nurses meeting yesterday I asked if when on Ivf, will it affect when my AF arrive or will it still come on time. She looked at me confused and said, no AF won't arrive because you'll be pregnant. She was shocked that I was already talking about when AF will arrive. I was surprised too after she put it that way. But I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you that you will see those two lines. If not this round then hopefully it is just right around the corner. But hopefully this round and those feelings or of your embies settling in for a good 9 months! Xx