Closed Thread
Page 30 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Gelati Don't worry - from what I hear 150 is a really common starting dose. They will keep an eye on how you respond once you get started too, with blood tests and scans. I was on 150 last time (my first cycle), and this time they're bumping it up to 300.
    @MissBell Glad EPU went well today. Crossing fingers for your lucky five

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (29-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Fx @MissBell that all your embies do well with fert. Glad to hear your ok. @jeb8303 have you tried the pessaries in your ahem...bottom? Sorry if TMI but I found it helped a bit with the cramping even if only slightly. Might be worth a shot? My nurse suggested it to me. And it's heaps less messy! @Bongley good to hear you didn't get the call today and your transfer is looking good for tomorrow. Fx for you and sending you lots of luck Hun. x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (29-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TeamCarts - nope - I'm pretty happy doing them at the front, it's easier, and I don't seem to have too much discharge - the cramps have settled down for now

Sometimes I am so super positive this is working and other times I'm not.

I'm planning on POAS but don't want to at the same time as all I have ever seen is 1 line. Lol

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (29-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    @TeamCarts - nope - I'm pretty happy doing them at the front, it's easier, and I don't seem to have too much discharge - the cramps have settled down for now

Sometimes I am so super positive this is working and other times I'm not.

I'm planning on POAS but don't want to at the same time as all I have ever seen is 1 line. Lol

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    @JeB8308 I've been stockpiling the odd pee stick here and there for the past 4 months. I have about 10 plus internet cheapies........

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley that's great news! See, not over yet! Can't wait to hear what the morning brings for you
    @MissBell - congrats on the egg haul! I hope you enjoyed resting up for the remainder of the day. Fingers crossed for a good fert report. Will they be doing ICSI?
    @SJ89 and @Gelati - good luck with the first jabs girls!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Oct FET Transfer

9. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley - FX for a blasty tmr and goodluck for ET!! @MissBell - hope you have great fertilisation rates for all 5 eggies!!

Ok ladies so i met my nurse today and i have all my meds! Thanks to all for the advice on the dosage, i can now confirm that i am on the antagonist cycle with 150 daily puregon injections. Today is officially my day 1 so start injecting tomorrow. @SJ89 - ready to start injections?? I'm not!! :P After seeing the needles today i'm afraid i have to get hubby to do the injecting.

I have a BT and u/s booked for Friday. So they may start me on my Orgalutran shots on Friday or if not they will tell me when. If i start on Friday i then have another BT and u/s on the Monday (I guess to determine EPU?). Then the trigger shot (ovidrel) and after that some gel thing. I think it's progesterone?

Ok so there it is. That's my first IVF cycle. A bit anxious atm but i'm sure once i start jabbing i'll get used to it. Yikes!!

Hope everyone else has had a good start to the week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Bongley hoping that little embbie keeps growing and you get some good news tomorrow.

AFM - Still waiting on AF and no signs yet actually hoping she will hold off a little bit longer enjoying the break not having to sniff jab and bloat.

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    @Sally girl welcome. I can totally empathise as my gap month seemed to take forever! Where are you upto in your cycle? Seems we maybe 2WW buddies!
    @Emerald26 gosh! You seem to have endured more than your fair share Hun. Hopefully it's lucky last for you.

I'll update the roll call

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Oct FET Transfer
    Sorry for the late reply I was away for the weekend. Because I live in Geelong they only do epu and transfer once a month. I will be starting the pill on Monday so I can get in time with the other girls. My FET will be during the week 26th October as long as my lining is ok. I thought 12 frosties was a lot but 18 is awesome, are they day 3 or 5? Goodluck for this month our stories do sound very similar.

Me: 27 DH: 27
    Ttc since August '13. Diagnosed PCOS February '14
    No ovulation on 50mg, 100mg and 150mg of clomid
    DH has good swimmers
    Sept 1st: 31 eggs collected 28 fertilised and 12 frosties. (Half ICSI)
    1st transfer cancelled due to OHSS awaiting FET October

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sally girl - What a fantastic EPU result! Goodluck with your FET in october! x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Sally girl  (02-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone had a lovely weekend x
    @Rarah11 hope your EPU can be sorted hun. When will it be?

@amiracle4me yay hun you'll be PUPO in no time 😀 and 1 day before me yay

@Bongley hang in there lil embie, keep fighting. Fingers crossed for your ET tomorrow hun and I find it's always nice to have a little plan ahead as to what's next x

@TeamCarts hope all goes well for FS Appt and you get the go ahead hun ... I must admin the waiting super sucks, know how you feel x

@ilovecake79 your FS is very kind hun, stay strong and keep going hun there is bound to be a light at the end of this tunnel for us all

@jeb8303 sounds like you got some strong embies on board hun, fingers crossed for you and ugh those pessaries lol and good luck for POAS

@Gelati glad AF arrived on time hun, sounds like nurse Appt went well and yay for starting. Good luck for Fridays BT and ultrasound

@KayzB how you doing hun, still sniffing the Syneral lol

@MissBell fingers crossed for great fert rate for you hun

@Twinkley c'mon AF, let's get this show on the road

@Sally girl good luck for FET hun

AFM: CD6 - day 20 sniffing Syneral, day 6 Gonal F jabs. All going well. Except today I'm feeling quite tender in my belly. Don't know if I'm imagining it or if it's from over eating/drinking but I think I'm def feeling some discomfort down there. 2 sleeps till 1st ultrasound... Whooo