Closed Thread
Page 3 of 185 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    @TeamCarts totally! I have an approx date of transfer for the 10th Oct. seems like ages away 😕 if you get the go ahead with your FS on the 30th will you have to wait long for AF?

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Oct FET Transfer
    Yay for a date! That's a start! Hopefully it will fly by. If he says I'm ok to start the following cycle it could be anything from 3-8days later!! (approx? Wacky cycles and all). If not we will have to wait til end of Oct will just have to wait and see I guess...

Thanks for roll call x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @wishfulmummy welcome! Great to have you with us good news about hubby changing his mind.

I can see that you got your DS from a FET which gives me hope. Did you do anything different on the FET that was successful? I really hope I get lucky first go!

**i've added you to the roll call**

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 22-09-2014 at 13:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Peeps, I'll sub along too. Currently waiting to trigger tomorrow or wednesday but I'll be testing in october and I need as much IVF related stuff to read as possible in the next couple of weeks.

good luck everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley. Well hello! I feel like we're old friends now lol. That's awesome that your at point of trigger! How many follies could they see?

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone just finished my 2nd ever stim cycle a month ago - froze all due to PGD testing. We have a 2.5YO as a result of our first stim and fresh transfer 3 years ago. I'm doing a natural FET this cycle (should be in about 10-12 days time) so am joining you lovely ladies on this thread. I think the worst part is the wait! Now off to do things to keep myself occupied!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @amiracle4me hi

18 follies on friday, biggest today was just shy of 19mm so EPU thurs/fri possibly a transfer on the 1st, about a week ahead of you My numbers always sounds good at this stage but they normally die off pretty quick by day 3 and then 5 leaving me with 1 blasty on board and none to freeze. Poo. Maybe this round will be better.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I think I'll be joining this group too.
    I'm waiting for af (due about 4 Oct), then we'll be doing a FET. Our DS is almost 2.5 yrs and was conceived on our 2nd IVF cycle. I have 9 frosties from at cycle so hopefully one of them has to work!! Technically I am currently in my TWW no because neither my dh or I have any medical reasons for not falling pregnant so have been trying naturally for a while, but I don't hold much hope on that, so we're all ready for the FET (have already had our FS apt, updated bloods and u/s all done)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow a day away from the computer and our little group has grown!
    Hi everyone!
    @Amiracleforme thanks for the roll call and glad to hear AF arrived! Sorry to hear you were in pain though, hope that has subsided now. In answer to your questions, I’m 33 so we’re close in age and I guess you could describe our fertility issues as “subfertility” – my hormones are a little out of whack (low progesterone and borderline hypothyroid) but I still ovulate, DH swimmers are variable, sometimes ok other times lowish count and poor morphology but nothing drastic. I have painful and sometimes heavy periods but had a lap done in april and they didn’t find anything wrong. FS gave us a 1/49 chance of falling pregnant naturally so not unheard of but given there’s only one right time a month that could mean more than 4 years of ttc with no success so decided to proceed with ICSI in July, early m/c from fresh transfer but we have 4 snowbabies waiting.
    @TeamCarts congrats on your first time (IVF at least) success and here’s hoping you can make it 2/2 I laughed at your comment about people having sex to make babies – I’m starting to think that’s a myth!
    @MrsChino welcome, sorry to hear about your chem and that you didn’t get any frosties must be daunting to have to start again with another fresh cycle. At least you know what to expect this time and you can get through it. And hopefully the upped dose of gonal-f will do the trick

Thanks for the support @ScubaGal hope all is progressing well and uneventfully for you!
    @wishfulmummy great to have you here too, hopefully your DS will have a sibling soon!

Hi @Bongley hope all goes well with trigger and ET, hopefully you will be our first success story
    @me+he&she=three welcome too, nice to have another FET’er on board

Afm, AF arrived today, so BT tomorrow and I’m off and rolling

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (22-09-2014),me+he&she=three  (22-09-2014),MrsChino  (22-09-2014),TeamCarts  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by apolly View Post
    Hi ladies, I think I'll be joining this group too.
    I'm waiting for af (due about 4 Oct), then we'll be doing a FET. Our DS is almost 2.5 yrs and was conceived on our 2nd IVF cycle. I have 9 frosties from at cycle so hopefully one of them has to work!! Technically I am currently in my TWW no because neither my dh or I have any medical reasons for not falling pregnant so have been trying naturally for a while, but I don't hold much hope on that, so we're all ready for the FET (have already had our FS apt, updated bloods and u/s all done)
    welcome!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

apolly  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums, but not new to Ivf...
    I have a beautiful 3 year old daughter from a natural FET after an unsuccessful full fresh cycle.
    Unfortunately we have no frozen embryos left so will need to do another full fresh cycle.
    I am currently on the oral contraceptive pill for ten days as my cycles are irregular and sometimes very long. My ten days is up on the 28th Sep so will then just need to wait for my AF to start injections...
    I'm a little bit nervous and weary as my first fresh cycle was unsuccessful so I feel like there's no point in doing another one and we should just skip it and do another FET.
    Reason for Ivf is pcos and low sperm count.
    Anyway, I know my post is long but just thought I'd let everyone know my story abd hopefully we can keep each other company during these stressful times..