Closed Thread
Page 27 of 186 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @jeb8303 hope the TTW treats you - FX for a BFP!
    @Annerly thank you it is so good to hear the success stories, they often get lost

Sorry for the me post but I've been up stressing since 5am- I had my endo scratch on Wednesday and was expecting AF to show up Wednesday this week however I spotted a bit yesterday afternoon and she has arrived in full force this morning which is not particularly great being a Sunday so I have to hope my clinic can fit me in tomorrow morning... I'm also now stressing as based on past experiences my EPU is day 11 and it will now fall on the only day DH is interstate for work ( and has been for the last 6 months) does any one know if you can provide specimens in advance? I know he'll reschedule and won't want to go if I have EPU but I feel bad - IVF just completely takes over...

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (05-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 I think some other ladiz have been in similar situations, I think they can freeze a sample in advance so its there ready to go... and I know what you mean about ivf taking over, its quite inconvenient at times

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Sunday all! Gorgeous weather in Sydney

Wow! Seems like a lot had been going on!

@Bongley - any updates on your embies Hun? Will it be ET Monday or Tuesday?
    @akakura welcome to what we hope will be a lucky month for a few of us. Fingers crossed its lucky last for you.

@Hopeisfading - of course you're welcome! So sorry that you've had such an average run of it. After three BFN's they should be looking into changing protocols. Have they found anything they can change next time round?

@jeb8303 - congrats on being PUPO! Everything is crossed for you!

@Annerley - thank you for sticking around and supporting us both you and @ScubaGal have been lucky first time so your defo poster girls for all of us! Congrats on your DD

AFM - I got my instructions in the mail and ET is set for the 9th Oct. I start Endometrin pessaries in a week. I can't believe that I will finally have a little embie in me. It's so hard not to get excited.

Updated roll call

FET @amiracle4me - ET 9th Oct @TeamCarts - FS appt 30th Sept @wishfulmummy - FS appt 8th Oct @loulabubble waiting for AF
    @me+he=she waiting for AF

@apolly - waiting for AF

@bruyu - waiting for ET

@ilovecake79 - waiting for go ahead

@Twinkley - waiting for AF

@Ree888 - waiting for go ahead

@Emerald26 - ET 7th Oct

@Sally girl - waiting for AF

@akakura - waiting for ET

Stimming

@MrsChino - waiting for AF

@knemorin - waiting for AF

@Bongley. - waiting for ET

@babygirl7 - ET date 10th Oct

@Essence08. - FS appt Oct

@Gelati - FS appt in Oct

@BecRedrose - Stimming

@SJ89 - waiting for AF

@emily3011 - waiting for AF

@Rarah11 - stimming

@MissBell - Stimming

@Hopeisfading - waiting for AF

2WW
    @KayzB - PUPO @jeb8303 - PUPO - BT 8th Oct

Cheering squad @Annerley

@ScubaGal

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Oct FET Transfer
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 28-09-2014 at 18:00.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (05-10-2014),babygirl7  (29-09-2014),bruyu  (28-09-2014),Gelati  (28-09-2014),Rarah11  (28-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi @Rarah11 yes, I think he can provide sample beforehand, it IS just all consuming.

AFM Totally over this cycle, its been my worst yet. I have always had a 90% drop off rate from DPO1 to DPO6. Normally at DPO1 I have around 8 or 9 embryos which means I have a chance. To have 3 embryos from day 1 is just awful.

So, fast forward to DPO3 update today and I have 1 left, a fragmenting 6 cell. The doc will decide tomorrow to transfer if its too weak to leave to day 5.

One positive is that my partner came around to agreeing to do one more cycle. Already planning our final last cycle, hopefully nov/dec if I can get started with my next AF. I don't want it to get delayed until after xmas. Aargh.

Sorry gals, just not feeling that great today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So sorry to hear @Bongley fx you are still able to go ahead with transfer. On the upside yay to another cycle! Sending you huge hugs today.

AFM Looks like a spanner has been thrown in the works... AF arrived today after only a 24 day cycle... meaning we are out for starting ASAP as our appt with FS to get the go ahead is not until Tuesday. Oh well, can't do anything about it but just annoying to have such a short cycle and miss out on an extra go before Xmas. Hopefully if all ok on Tues should get the go ahead for end of Oct (guess there's an upside to these crazy short cycles). Anyway, hope you are all having a lovely weekend. Lots of baby dust to all the ladies jabbing, waiting and waiting to hear results. x
    Last edited by TeamCarts; 28-09-2014 at 18:17.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (28-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley so sorry to hear hun. Can understand how crappy you must be feeling. Sounds like transfer tomorrow might be the best option, but of course, would be great if emby is still going strong on day 5.
    Glad to hear your DP is on board for another cycle too. Sending lots of luck your way hun xx

@TeamCarts ugh how frustrating hun. Sorry to hear you'll have to wait another cycle. But hopefully as they say, good things come to those who wait 😊 xx

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (28-09-2014),TeamCarts  (28-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley - I'm so sorry Hun. You seem to be so down. Sending you a huge hug!!
    I know you have probably heard this a million times but you are still in with a chance. One embie is better than none and right now you have a little fighter that at the very least will still make you PUPO in the next day or so. I've got two friends that both had pretty b grade embies transferred and are both now expecting. Their beautiful hatching blasts were the ones that got them the BFN's and the punt they took on the average embie made it to the BFP. Everything is crossed for you xxx

@TeamCarts - BOOOOOOOO!!!! Dammit.

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Oct FET Transfer
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 28-09-2014 at 18:28.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (28-09-2014),TeamCarts  (28-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley sorry to hear you're not feeling the best today. Hope you get good news from the FS tomorrow.
    @Annerley it's so nice to hear from women who have gone on to become Mums. Thank you for your encouragement.

So I was very disappointed about the BFN last week. Wrote an email to my FS about how I eat healthy, exercise regularly, do yoga, acupuncture, sleep well, not stressed but still got a BFN. I wrote there must be something wrong with my uterus and asked him what else I should be doing. I got a call from him not long after and he reassured me everything is fine and that I'm doing well and keep doing what I'm doing and don't get discouraged. I felt a lot better after speaking to him and he said he's also there like a football coach to tell us to keep going because we will get there. So after such an emotional week, I've decided to have a transfer this month. I'll be calling the nurses tomorrow to let them know and my first blood test and scan will probably be next Saturday.

Hope everyone has a great week!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilovecake79 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (05-10-2014),Bongley  (28-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all for the well wishes! It's going to be a long time until test day on the 8th. I've already decided to POAS the morning of so i am prepared come phone call time.

Had a call from the lab today about my other 2 embryos they were watching. Unfortunately the cells inside were not good enough for a freeze, however, yesterday they were a morula and an early blasto and today they were a blasto and a hatching blasto. This give me hope that the 2 they put back are still chugging along and continuing to grow the two they put back were better cells and cavity than the 2 they were watching so if they kept growing then surely these ones can?

Does anyone know how quick they normally grow from early blasto to hatching?

This is the first time we have gone to 5dt so I am super impressed with DH spermies (though it would be better if they weren't fragmented)

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 - congrats on the ET and hope they are super sticky and continue to grow strong. That sounds positive that the two that didn't transfer are still growing and yet they were the worse quality ones. It's a good sign!
    @Bongley - sorry to hear darl But sending you positive vibes that the lucky last continues on strongly and you can transfer either D3 or D5!! @amiracle4me - you are doing a great job with the roll call! thanks for doing that for us all! When do you start your cycle in Oct?
    @SJ89 - did AF end up arriving? Mine actually arrived today (wow on time!). Which means i think tmr will be my Day 2. I will double check with the nurse if today counts or not tho. It's a bit hard to tell this time around because of my polypectomy on Tue. Doesn't feel as heavy. I will see how it's like tmr. Nurses appointment tmr and picking up meds. EEK!!!!
    @MissBell - goodluck for EPU tmr hun!
    @babygirl7 - how are you doing? Hope the injections are going smoothly

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (29-09-2014),Bongley  (28-09-2014)