Closed Thread
Page 23 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @miracle I thought it had something to do with my PCOS. Would make sense cos the my two friends also have PCOS.

Yay @Gelati! @miracle will be the same cycle as well!

I do worry about hyperstim but staying positive! Last time I did GonalF for IUI they started me 7 days late on it and I still had 8 growing eggs but only two "ready" - obviously they weren't great quality tho cos it didn't work. So I think that's quite high? I am interested to see what I produce. I hope for one goodie!

Anyway I wish you ladies the best of luck waiting for transfer and cell count and also starting jabs!
    @Gelati I think we may need to toughen up!! My hubby joked last night that he had it tough too..he says "hey common babe, I need to do my thing in a cup...you can surely do a few needles, blood tests, collection and transfer" haha made me laugh so much. I think it's good to joke about it as a couple. Keeps some sort of sanity around you x

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - BFN
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 25 DH - 34
    First IVF Oct 14
    DH has no issues

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 good luck for the lipoidol flush. I know how you feel about your last blast not surviving the thaw. I’m also having the same fear.
    @Bongley I hope all 5 fertilise for you.
    @Gelati I’m sure the nurse will do it if you ask. My stim cycle was in December so I am a little hazy but I think it was orgalutran in the morning. The nurse did my first one on day 6. She asked me if I wanted her to and said yes and she said this one will sting. Anyway there was no sting and thought this is great. I walked out to the lift and then really felt the sting. I decided to ice before doing the others so I didn’t have a nurse do another one for me. I haven’t heard of Corinne but will pm you.
    @KayzB thank you for the gift

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emerald26 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (26-09-2014),Gelati  (26-09-2014),KayzB  (26-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck for Monday @Ree888 I hope the lipiodol is just what you need. Nice that you’re doing it under GA! Enjoy your sleepy treats Maybe TMI, but I had some light bleeding afterwards, and also the lipiodol itself came out for a day or two. It was no big deal, but nobody told me to expect it so I thought I’d mention it.

Good luck for your transfer too. I can imagine that it would be preying on your mind – crossing fingers bigtime for your blasty

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'm new to forums have read a lot but never posted I hope it's ok to join in? I have a endo scratch done yesterday and just waiting on AF to arrive to start a fresh IVF cycle. This will be round 5. Hoping this 1 is the one has been along road. I hate seeing the disappointment in my partners face every time it fails

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Welcome @Hope Is Fading, I hope 5 is your lucky number and you can finally get your BFP. Wishing you lots of luck. Feel free to talk/ vent anytime. We are always here. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Bongley hoping to hear some good fert rates from you this morning. Sending you lots of good vibes x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (26-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeisfading I hope you are ok. Of course you are welcome here!

Have you spoken to a professional about how you are feeling? It might help? Have you shared how you feel with your partner?

I am sending positive vibes your way and hope #5 is your number!

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - BFN
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 25 DH - 34
    First IVF Oct 14
    DH has no issues

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeisfading welcome and hopefully it is lucky #5 for you! These forums are a fantastic support so you are in the right place.

@Emerald26 and kayzB, thanks so much for the pm. I will def ask to see if the nurse can some of my injections but otherwise will def be taking your advice and ice the area!

@Bongley hope you've had some positive news today and those embies and dividing nicely

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (26-09-2014),KayzB  (26-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SJ89 that's really good that you react well to the hormones. Hopefully that will translate to many good little eggies to freeze / transfer!

So glad there are a few of us going through this cycle together

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Just wanted to wish you all good luck now that October is near! I was in this same forum last year, which resulted in my now 3mth old DD! I can't believe how fast time has gone as it's only days away from being 12mths since I had my EPU.
    I truly hope that October is a lucky month for all of you as it was for me (we had a lot of bfps this time last year as well)! I hope you don't mind me posting but another lady from the Oct 2012 thread popped on to offer us encouragement last year and I thought it was nice of her so wanted to do the same since this forum helped me so much!

Sending lots of baby dust and bfps to you all

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (26-09-2014),bruyu  (26-09-2014),Gelati  (26-09-2014),loulabubble  (26-09-2014),MrsChino  (26-09-2014),TeamCarts  (26-09-2014)