Closed Thread
Page 21 of 186 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl I'm on 143 purgeon ATM.. Bloods in the morning..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BecRedrose For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (27-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati which clinic are you with? There may be someone here at the same clinic and can tell you what the clinic classes as day 1. I think from what you have said you will be doing an antagonist cycle. You start injections on day 2. Depending on how you are going you will start another injection around day 7 to prevent ovulation. You then do another injection at 36 hours prior I egg pick up. Hope this helps and I haven't confused you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the explanation @Emerald26 and @amiracle4me. That clears things up and confirms that i will be on the 2 injections per day cycle. Oh deary me Any chance the nurse can do those second injections? hehe.

Would you ladies happen to know the success rates for either type of cycle?

I think my FS chose this cycle for me because i have borderline PCO and i was quite worried about hyperstim. But i also read that this type of cycle you are at risk of early ovulation and cycle cancellation?
    @SJ89 looks like we are on the same path!! You are going to be my injectables buddy
    @Emerald26, i am with monash IVF in Richmond. I had some friends go through them and recommended them over Melbourne IVF.

btw - i just told DH i'll be having more injections than originally expected and his response was 'well one injection or 2 injections is really the same hun, once you do one, what's with another?' Ha!! Mr Sensitivity there! lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati we are at the same clinic
    As kayzb wrote above, Monash count day 1 as full flow before 6pm. Cycles may vary but generally with monash you will start one injection on day 2 and do them daily to day 6. You usually go in for a scan and blood test morning of day 6 then go see a nurse after (not your usual one as they alternate 7am starts. Base on your results they will then you when to start orgalutran. The nurse did my first orgalutran for me. You then do the 2 injections a day till day 9 where you have another scan and blood test. That may be your last scan or they may want you to come back on day 11 as well. You then trigger on day 11 and pick up is day 13. Cycles can vary but the above tends to be how Monash like to run it. Your first nurse appointment goes for quite a while. My nurse was very thorough in going through everything although I did ask her if I could take her home to remind me of everything.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Emerald26 For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh we're at the same clinic I will be thinking of you on your ET day

Which nurse are you with? i have Corrine. I hope she is thorough too and patient. When they rush i get flustered and forget questions even when i've written them down!

haha take home nurse. Yes please! where can i find me one of those? Do you think they will do my Day 6-9 injections for me if i can make it in? i work quite close to Richmond and could make it in if i need to. Can you tell i am desperate??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SJ89 View Post
    5 day @Bongley ������

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - BFN
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 25 DH - 34
    First IVF Oct 14
    DH has no issues
    @SJ89 So they put a 3 cell embryo back on day 4 and charged her for a whole cycle? Wow, no that doesn't sound right. They look for embryos to be 6 to 8 cells on day 3. I would be doubting their practices I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley hope you receive some good news re fert rates today hun xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (26-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    I hope she is thorough too and patient. When they rush i get flustered and forget questions even when i've written them down!

haha take home nurse. Yes please! where can i find me one of those? Do you think they will do my Day 6-9 injections for me if i can make it in? i work quite close to Richmond and could make it in if i need to. Can you tell i am desperate??
    @Gelati I'm at Monash too 😊 I've always done my own jabs, but guess wouldn't hurt to ask them & see what they say! 😊

A good nurse really does make a world of difference. My old one was completely useless, but thankfully I have a much better one now. Unlike poor @Emerald26 who now has my old nurse lol xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Bongley hope you receive some good news re fert rates today hun xx
    @KayzB thanks, I won't find out until late this afternoon. I've got my sights set on sunday, day 3. If I can get an 8 cell I'll be back to happy again (until day 5 of course), until then......always waiting............ Are you going to POAS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @KayzB thanks, I won't find out until late this afternoon. I've got my sights set on sunday, day 3. If I can get an 8 cell I'll be back to happy again (until day 5 of course), until then......always waiting............ Are you going to POAS?
    @Bongley nope hun I prefer to live in blissful ignorance/denial! Seeing 1 horrid line will just depress me, so rather just wait for the phone call & be done with it xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (26-09-2014)