Closed Thread
Page 19 of 185 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @jeb8303 I'm so sorry your down the good news is that you WILL be PUPO tomorrow which is still giving you hope. Hoping this one is your lucky one Hun.

@Bongley I'm also sorry that your not feeling happy with EPU. I can understand the excitement and anticipation around it but as another's have said, its not over yet! Have faith that your hubby's swimmers work their magic and you get a great fert report tomorrow. In the meantime, eat cake. Because you can and you deserve it

@SJ89 I got my DF to do all my jabs. Partly because I'm petrified of needles but also because it kept him involved in the process. The Orgalutran does have a bigger needle but if you do it with a bit more pressure then it goes in well enough. I found that the nearer I jabbed to my belly button the less it hurt so right at the end we were doing them right on the edge and it was OK. Just stung a bit for about half an hour. So exciting that your nearly there! Can't wait till we're both in the 2WW!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Oct FET Transfer

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (25-09-2014),SJ89  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Amiracleforme

Transfer is on Saturday morning - really hoping they go strong until then and somehow speed up

Thanks
    Reviews
    My heart feels heavy for you ladies having trouble with your eggies. I really hope that you have a turn around of luck soon. I can understand that you probably feel a little broken right now but please vent it out here!! We are here to be your shoulder 💜

My friend recently went thru an IVF transfer and they new her egg was only 3cell the day before the transfer but they charged her and did it anyway. As part of the whole disappointment of the situation, it broke her even more holding out some hope that it "may" work - doctors words! I recommended she change clinics. I thought that was disgusting! Any of you had that happen? I thought for sure they couldn't do that.

Thanks for all your tips! I will have the ice pack ready for sure xx

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - BFN
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 25 DH - 34
    First IVF Oct 14
    DH has no issues

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't wait for the 2ww either @miracle 👌 glad to have to back in the same cycle as me!

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - BFN
    PCOS + Endo
    Me - 25 DH - 34
    First IVF Oct 14
    DH has no issues

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SJ89 For This Useful Post:

amiracle4me  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 - sending very sticky positive vibes your way for your transfer! @Bongley - sorry to hear that EPU wasn't what you hoped for but fingers crossed the ones they were able to retrieve are strong and good quality! @SJ89 - Goodluck with the jabs hun and hopefully the icing helps. I'll be picking my meds up on Monday and i think if my calculations are right, starting to jab that day or the next!

to all! you are all amazing!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (25-09-2014),SJ89  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @babygirl7. Goodluck for your cycle this month and hope they see lots of good sized follies in your scan next week!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (27-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati we are exactly the same then! I start jabs Tuesday!! I will enjoy my first few days of gonalF only hehe 😂

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - BFN
    PCOS + Endo
    Me - 25 DH - 34
    First IVF Oct 14
    DH has no issues

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh i just re-read your post. Silly me, i thought you had started already. We will be 1st time IVF cycle buddies! That's a little bit exciting Well by my count my CD 2 will be Monday and that's when they said i'll be starting my injections.

I haven't been told what my meds are yet so a bit anxious. Super scared of needles...may take one look at them and run a mile! my hands start sweating just at the thought of them

Can i ask - why did they put you on birth control pills? i've not been put on them before my IVF cycle but i've heard a few ladies talk about it so wondering why i didn't get put on them.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry i meant my CD 2 will be Tuesday, not monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    oh i just re-read your post. Silly me, i thought you had started already. We will be 1st time IVF cycle buddies! That's a little bit exciting Well by my count my CD 2 will be Monday and that's when they said i'll be starting my injections.

I haven't been told what my meds are yet so a bit anxious. Super scared of needles...may take one look at them and run a mile! my hands start sweating just at the thought of them

Can i ask - why did they put you on birth control pills? i've not been put on them before my IVF cycle but i've heard a few ladies talk about it so wondering why i didn't get put on them.....
    Yay we can go thru each day together & the horrid/exciting 2WW. I want to ask tomorrow if I get my period early if I start drugs earlier. Hopefully I don't.

I was petrified of the needles too. The gonalF is so cruisey. I sat at the docs for like 30 mins building up to doing it for IUI but it was just so easy. I'm concerned about the org but I will do the ice pack like everyone has suggested! Total stress case here tho, you will have to let me know how you go!!

It was weird to me at first too but my cycles are so irregular that they can't really plan a cycle at all so they use the pill and they can pretty much book in all of my appointments in advance. I had to cancel before I could go thru with IVF a few months ago but hopefully it will work like they say it does haha every clinic seems to do things differently.
    Are your cycles regular?

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - BFN
    PCOS + Endo
    Me - 25 DH - 34
    First IVF Oct 14
    DH has no issues