Closed Thread
Page 184 of 186 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186 LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 1851
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterD View Post
    @KayzB OMG- Huge congrats hon. What beautiful news and sense of relief for you. I bet you can't sleep tonight you're so happy.
    @RoosterD thank you hun! It is a huge relief to some extent seeing that we were going to take a break if BFN. Which I thought would be the outcome. We even went & booked a lil trip away in Jan!

Not long till your BT hun, how are you feeling about it? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @KayzB whoo hoo hun, Big Congratulations and great number yay. I'm sure bubs is getting nice and snug in there now x 😘
    @babygirl7 I'm really hoping so. Thanks hunny, hope you're holding up as well as can be xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @KayzB great news! So happy for u!
    Sorry ur numbers r dropping @babygirl7. Why does our body make this so bloody difficult sometimes?!
    @MrsTugs great number of eggies! Fingers crossed they're all having fun now & fertilise!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to apolly For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (01-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow awesome hcg numbers @amiracle4me! I think u definitely deserve to change ur signature!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I was a silent observer for this thread. Congratulations to all the BFP's and heart felt hugs for BFN's. I know all too well how you are feeling. I was wanting to know if there will be an IVF DIG being made please? The current one DIG June looks like it's gone to FB and I'd much prefer to chat to ladies here. Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilkah View Post
    Hi ladies. I was a silent observer for this thread. Congratulations to all the BFP's and heart felt hugs for BFN's. I know all too well how you are feeling. I was wanting to know if there will be an IVF DIG being made please? The current one DIG June looks like it's gone to FB and I'd much prefer to chat to ladies here. Xxxx
    Hi @Tilkah this is the link for the IVF due group for April/May/June http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=525477

It's pretty active.

Congrats to the recent BFPs!!! I think some of you might be spilling over into early July - so you might need to create an IVF Dig for Jul/Aug/Sep but I'm sure we won't mind if the early July gals join in with us on our group too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Hi @Tilkah this is the link for the IVF due group for April/May/June http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=525477

It's pretty active.

Congrats to the recent BFPs!!! I think some of you might be spilling over into early July - so you might need to create an IVF Dig for Jul/Aug/Sep but I'm sure we won't mind if the early July gals join in with us on our group too
    Thank you I'm on the cusp of June/July. Need to wait until scan to find out exactly when and how many.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilkah View Post
    Thank you I'm on the cusp of June/July. Need to wait until scan to find out exactly when and how many.
    Well come join us when you're comfortable, it's a good group

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (01-11-2014),Tilkah  (03-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @KayzB I hope you have a chance to celebrate this weekend!
    @MrsChino thinking of you, regardless of the fact you were expecting that news, it couldn't have been easy to hear Hun!
    @babygirl7 I'm glad you have your definite answer but so sorry that you've had a cruel ride, please take care of yourself!
    @Rarah11 hope the jab went ok
    @MrsTugs what a great haul of eggs, such good news! Now just hoping you get lots that fertilise
    @Bongley not long now and it's time for you to get started. How are you feeling?
    @RoosterD how are you going with the 2ww? Hope it's a quick ride to your BT!
    @Hope Is Fading I hope you get your miracle today Hun and were able to sleep well last night- I'm sure you have a lot on your mind!
    @amiracle4me what a great beta! Congrats on the new signature, hope you are feeling more confident now. Am I allowed to wish some morning sickness onto you to make you believe this is happening? Hehe
    @brightsunshine @apolly @TeamCarts how are you all feeling now? Still up on cloud 9?
    @Tilkah congrats on your bfp too!!
    Last edited by Annerley; 01-11-2014 at 08:30.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (04-11-2014),KayzB  (01-11-2014),Tilkah  (02-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by apolly View Post
    Congrats @KayzB great news! So happy for u!
    Sorry ur numbers r dropping
    @apolly thanks hun! Hope your 2nd bloods on Mon goes well 😊 xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

apolly  (02-11-2014)