Closed Thread
Page 18 of 186 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Question Ladies??

Is it ok to exercise during stimming? I'm a bit worried as I do 1.5hr on the treadmill everyday as I'm trying to lose weight! But I've been on Dr. google and think I should be taking it easier?? Thoughts or Advice please??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 hi! I exercise normally up to EPU then stop - I think it can be painful as your ovaries get big from the drugs so as always listen to your body!
    @SJ89 I've never had too much of a problem with orgalutran (and I've taken it for every cycle) but ice pack sounds like a good idea particularly after 3-4 days of jabbing!
    @Bongley it's not all bad you could still get the good one! (easy to say I know..) I had a cycle with only one pick up and Everytime I too stress about numbers but FX you get a good one this cycle!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (27-09-2014),Bongley  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @jeb8303 sending you big hugs Hun, so sorry things have not gone to plan. I have no words that can take away your disappointment but just know that we are all here for you. Keep your chin up and be kind to yourself. I know easier said than done. Thinking of you and hoping you are ok x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 I’m so sorry. I had a similar situation last time. It is so disappointing, isn't it? I am crossing my fingers that your emby is THE lucky emby though – lots of sticky vibes and big hugs.

@Bongley Oh no, I’m really sorry to hear your news as well. It’s just so unfair. Crossing fingers for some good growth for your 5 between now and Tuesday. Come on embies!

@babygirl7 I read so many conflicting things online about exercise during stimming! But when I asked my FS about it he basically said go by how you feel. He said as long as I wasn't too sore, continuing the kind of exercise I'd normally do would be fine. I did bootcamp the first week of stimming and was pretty fine, but reduced it to walking and some moderate boxing the second week because my tummy was getting a bit sore and I didn’t want to jolt my poor ovaries around . After EPU I took the rest of the week off, and then picked it up again gradually after that.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (27-09-2014),Bongley  (25-09-2014),jeb8303  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @SJ89 I struggled a bit with the orgalutran nobody told me the tip about the ice! Ugh! The only thing the nurse said when I said it was awful was not to rub the spot and it can heighten then reaction. I think everyone is different though. I had stinging, redness and itchiness. GL, you'll be fine, it's all for a good cause x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Bongley so sorry your haul was not what you expected. Crossing my fingers and toes that those 5 are super eggs and you get some awesome embies out of them! x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 I'm so sorry, it would be so disappointing to go through all that with such results. I wish you all the best of luck that your transfer still goes well!

@Bongley best wishes that it turns out well for you also

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emily3011 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (25-09-2014),jeb8303  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 Regarding exercise, anything mild should be fine but don’t over do it. Slow to medium walking on the treadmill should be fine. I wouldn’t do anything where you had to twist your abdomen (like abdominal crunches)
    @jeb8303 sorry to hear your news. Fingers crossed that this transfer is a success.
    @Bongley I know how disappointed you must be with 5, particularly when you usually get more. I got 7 and was upset. I hope that lower egg numbers mean better quality and you will have a strong embryo there.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emerald26 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (27-09-2014),Bongley  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley sorry to hear numbers were lower than expected hun. I know how disappointed you must be. But here's hoping they result in some strong lil embies 😘 xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post

AFM: CD2 - day 2 of Gonal F Jabbing and day 16 of Syneral Sniffing. Going well and hope the weekend goes quickly so I can have my 1st scan next week. 1st Jab went well yesterday morning but by lastnight I felt like I had butterflies dancing in my tummy. Hope it's a good thing x
    @babygirl7 hehe that image of dancing butterflies made me smile 😊 Sounds like a good lil omen xx

18. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (27-09-2014)