Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    How did you go with BT @brightsunshine?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope Is Fading View Post
    This is killing me have no idea what my body is doing AF is never this late I am now 11dp5dt but still spotting but only when I wipe BT is tomorrow and I am not hopeful DP is happy cause AF hasn't arrived he thinks this has worked really want to POAS but can't bring myself to do it.

@TeamCarts good luck with BT
    Sometimes it's easier to poas and relieve the tension... Personal choice though and I am a poas addict...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB glad you're feeling a lot more relaxed hun. Thinking of you and praying you get some awesome news before the long weekend!!

@TeamCarts and @Hope Is Fading - fingers crossed for you both too. The last of October! Bring on the bfp's please!!

@MrsTugs goodluck with Epu hun! You are almost there!!

Afm - bt results confirmed what I know - bfn. Guess it didn't hurt too much cos I knew it was coming and my fn is so lovely. Hcg was 2 so not even a hint of implantation

Good news is that she told me my two frosted were hatching and expanded blasties which are both graded higher than the one transferred this cycle. I know it's not going to indicate implantation next time but I'll take any good news at this point!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (29-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi @Gelati sorry to hear BT confirmed the bfn but so happy to hear you have two awesome quality blasties waiting for you. Will you be going straight into a FET cycle or have a break for a bit?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (29-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati sorry that BT confirmed what you already knew hun. But that's awesome about your snowbabies, you have some great ones there! 😊 When will you do FET? xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (29-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    @KayzB @TeamCarts
    Have given the BT. Waiting for the results. No symptoms so far apart from some twinges. So not hoping for anything great. Will keep you folks informed.

@TeamCarts and @KayzB all the best for tomorrow huns!
    Last edited by brightsunshine; 29-10-2014 at 18:53.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to brightsunshine For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (29-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all thought I'd join in, just had day 2 ET today of our first IVF (ICSI- MFI) and hopeful but have no spares as there was only one egg. Luckily it became a very good grade 1 embryo...so fingers crossed!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    No doubt if I'm successful people will say 'how did that happen' and 'were you trying' (at 42 yrs of age its still unusual really). I'm still working on my comeback - suggestions anyone ?
    I totally agree with working on exact phrasing of comeback, so it can roll off your tongue. Perhaps "I was fortunate"... or similar, is enough yet nondescript?
    When people ask if I have kids, my current line is "un-FOR-tunately NOT" (drawn out and with a "don't ask any more" air - it usually works).

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja I think you should say you don't know how it happened, it definitely wasn't sec! Otherwise just do the what position did you make your babies in? If they have kids...
    @Gelati sorry hun, but already you know for definite now
    @loulabubble I am too scared to even take the phone call, so last time lots of people knew i was utd before me, nurse, Dr, OH and cello teacher OH was with.....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hawknest For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (29-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzzy View Post
    Hi all thought I'd join in, just had day 2 ET today of our first IVF (ICSI- MFI) and hopeful but have no spares as there was only one egg. Luckily it became a very good grade 1 embryo...so fingers crossed!!!
    @Lizzzy welcome hun & congrats on being PUPO! Hope you receive a wonderful outcome 😊 xx