Closed Thread
Page 17 of 185 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @emily3011 many thanks hun! It really does mess with your head! Trying to keep my mind busy, but as always, so much easier said than done! 😊 xx

@SJ89 Orgalutran is to prevent premature ovulation hun. And yep it's a blunter needle so does sting! Ice the area beforehand hun, that's what I do! xx
    Last edited by KayzB; 25-09-2014 at 13:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @emily3011 many thanks hun! It really does mess with your head! Trying to keep my mind busy, but as always, so much easier said than done! 😊 xx

@SJ89 Orgalutran is to prevent premature ovulation hun. And yep it's a blunter needle so does sting! You could try ice the area a lil beforehand? xx
    Thanks @kazyB ! Nice trick. Will keep in mind.

Maybe, if you can...you should make some amazing plans to break up the wait? Do something special this weekend?

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - BFN
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 25 DH - 34
    First IVF Oct 14
    DH has no issues

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @SJ89 I used orgalutran last time and didn’t find it too painful. The nurses at my clinic gave me a little ice pack, and I just put it on the skin for a few minutes before injecting and I hardly felt it go in – icing really helped! It was a bit stingy/itchy afterwards and it gave me weird little white dots/welts for a couple of hours, but nothing bad at all. It's true that the needle itself is a bit blunt compared to the pen, but I just took it slowly and was used to it after doing it once or twice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Orgalutran is blunt and feral. You find out what you're made of injecting that stuff, haha Go with the ice. My DH does a 3-2-1 go! countdown with me if he's around or on speakerphone if he's away. We are pretty much dorks

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB hope the tww is treating you well hun 😘

@amiracle4me thanks hun

@Twinkley I'm on cd 2 jabbing gonal f and sniffing Syneral hun. This will be my hopefully lucky third cycle. Has AF arrived yet?

@ScubaGal thanks for your positive cheering vibes hun 😘 so glad your scan went well for bubs xox

@Gelati welcome hun and hope your nurse Appt goes well on Monday and good luck for your journey I hope it's a short and sweet one x

@MrsChino I was on 150iu gonal f last stim cycle and only got 3 eggs. This time I'm on 200iu gonal f so fingers crossed for a few more eggs x

@sallygirl welcome hun and you've got a nice lot of frosties. Good luck for your FET

@Emerald26 welcome hun and sorry your journey has been bumpy but fingers crossed for your lucky last. I have my EPU on 7th oct and transfer prob be 10th oct Nd we can be tww buddies.. Yay. @amiracle4me will be our tww buddy as well

@loulabubble I think I may request extra pessaries this cycle

@Rarah11 hi hun, welcome and hope AF arrives on time and you'll be cycling in no time

@BecRedrose today was my 2nd jab day aswell. We will be cycle buddies yay. Can I ask what your dose is? Mine is 200iu gonal f

@MissBell welcome and good luck for ultrasound tomorrow

@SJ89 I was curious about the orgalutran injection aswell. Hope it doesn't hurt too much for you

AFM: CD2 - day 2 of Gonal F Jabbing and day 16 of Syneral Sniffing. Going well and hope the weekend goes quickly so I can have my 1st scan next week. 1st Jab went well yesterday morning but by lastnight I felt like I had butterflies dancing in my tummy. Hope it's a good thing x
    Last edited by babygirl7; 25-09-2014 at 13:00.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Emerald26  (25-09-2014),Gelati  (25-09-2014),MrsChino  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SJ89 View Post
    Thanks @kazyB ! Nice trick. Will keep in mind.

Maybe, if you can...you should make some amazing plans to break up the wait? Do something special this weekend?
    @SJ89 this weekend I actually have a few nice things on to keep me distracted. But it's the weekdays that drive me insane - pondering at work, staring wistfully out the window! So hard to concentrate & focus 😃 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not good news

Of my 12 embryos - I have one 6 cell
    And the rest are 2-5 cells and all are fragmented

Transfer is at 10.15 but I have no
    Hope that it will work

This is exactly the same as our previous cycles - in fact it is the worst cycle yet.

I have spent the last 15 minutes crying

Just shows that regardless of egg haul and how much weight you lose and that you gave a high AMH if the egg quality is bad they won't work

I am beyond devastated

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 so sorry Hun having made it to transfer with nothing to transfer myself I know just how heart breaking it can be to get so close. Wishing you the best

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MissBell For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Apologies for cross posting from the september thread!

Well the numbers in and.....I got 5. Really disappointed, that's the lowest number so far out of 8 cycles, we normally get 10 (11 last cycle)
    I know it only takes one and quality over quantity yadda yadda but my eggs are sh!t and we need to get out as many as possible to increase the chance of finding that golden egg.
    Normally EPU is a bit of a highlight for us but the disappointment has set in early this round. Out of the 70ish eggs I've had collected from the past 7 cycles only 1 has been any good so I'm not terribly confident at finding another one in these 5.
    Anyway, just hope I have a blastocyst by day 5 on tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 oh hun, I'm sorry please hang in there. Good luck for transfer and lots of sticky baby dust

@Bongley oh hun, I do hope they are 5 lovely strong eggs. Fingers crossed for you now grow lil embies grow

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (25-09-2014),jeb8303  (25-09-2014)