Closed Thread
Page 165 of 186 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1851
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no @ loulabubble and @Rarah11 my heart sank when I saw your updates. I was really gunning for you both. There's really nothing to say is there, it just sucks. I'm so sorry. Wishing you both much better luck next time.

@Gelati, I'm sorry about the bleeding hun. It's an awful feeling. I hope your bt tomorrow brings you a wonderful surprise in spite of it.

@babygirl7 and @akakura Fingers crossed for your bts too! hoping for good numbers for you both.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (27-10-2014),loulabubble  (28-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 and @loulabubble I'm sorry for the bad news take care of yourselfs

@akakura @babygirl17 best of luck for BT

@hawknest congrats on being PUPO I hope you 2ww is not too stressful

@Gelati I'm so sorry AF showed up it doesn't get any easier hope you are enjoying your wine and cheese

Sorry if I missed anyone
    AFM 9dp5dt no AF as yet and have only had brown discharge once today when I wiped but have been crampy all day I know she is coming I'm on her time now scared to look at the toilet paper when I wipe. I know I won't be lucky to make it to BT on Friday. I will not POAS incase it is negative got this far holding on to slim hope atm

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hope Is Fading For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (27-10-2014),hawknest  (27-10-2014),loulabubble  (28-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino sorry you got a neg result the things we do to ourselves. When is BT are you going to wait or continue to POAS

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a question. When on progesterone injections AF won't show up right? How are ppl getting their AFs even before testing. Generally progesterone supplements are given till BT day isn't it?

@Hope Is Fading pls don't lose hope, dear!! Hugs xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to brightsunshine For This Useful Post:

Hope Is Fading  (27-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hope Is Fading hang in there hun. It's not over yet hun, FX may have been spotting?

@brightsunshine good question hun, on my last FET last cycle my AF showed up 6 days before BT, so I was always curious x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Hope Is Fading  (27-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gah, what's with Bub Hub today??! So annoying!!!

Oh no, @Rarah11 I'm sooo so sorry to read about you bfn I hope you have enjoyed a glass or three of wine tonight so you can recharge for your next cycle. You are super brave and strong going straight into it again though, you might not be feeling it today Massive cyber hugs to you, I hope it's nothing but positive news from you from here on xoxoxo

Oh @loulabubble, I'm just as heartbroken for you today too I'm sure I'll probably change my mind when it comes to the crunch but I'm also seriously deciding whether to have my first break TTC until the new year too....I think I need it but I don't know if I can wait that long! I hope this is your very last heart-break before your very own
    BFP next cycle. Big big hugs xoxo
    @MrsChino, @babygirl7 and @Gelati - wishing you ladies the best if luck for tomorrow! Xxx

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (28-10-2014),loulabubble  (28-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Progesterone alone has unfortunately never kept AF away for me. I normally spot for a few days in my natural cycle before full flow. My FS thinks it is prob Luteal Phase Defect. (May also be the reason I have never had a natural pregnancy). Pregnyl is the only thing that gives me a chance to be successful by keeping AF away as it tricks the body into thinking it's already pregnant!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (28-10-2014),brightsunshine  (27-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Progesterone has never kept AF away for me she was due today but hasn't arrived yet. I am only given enough progesterone till Wed and BT is Friday. All other cycles AF would be here and would have blood on the crinone when inserting it but FS wanted me to use pesseries this time don't know why or if there is any difference

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay. I was given crinone only between ER and ET. After that I'm on daily progesterone shots

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, it was another bfn for me this morning at 8dp4dt so I think it's exceedingly unlikely that this cycle has worked. I'm just trying to focus on looking into what we could potentially investigate or change for next time. I think we have a few things working against us, given I don't respond well, the eggs I do produce make poor quality embryos, and I'm not convinced my luteal phase is all that crash hot. Hopefully we can try and do things to help with each those factors.

@Hope Is Fading My bt is on Friday as well, but I'll be very surprised if I make it that long, given I can feel AF knocking on the door...Sounds like you and I are in the same boat.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Hope Is Fading  (28-10-2014)