Closed Thread
Page 158 of 186 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1851
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @loulabubble - those symptoms sound pretty good to me. Goodluck for tmr hun! i feel positive for you
    @straycat - know exactly what you mean about christmas. I am dreading christmas if i'm not pregnant by then! I literally am the only person i know who has fertility issues. All my friends and family have been pregnant within 3 months of trying! I just found out a colleague is pregnant and her husband smokes!! Life seems soo unfair sometimes!
    @akakura - lol...you are a poas addict! but i completely understand as well....it's a little reassurance that all of us who have been through this journey need sometimes.

I just wish i can see those 2 lines! even if it's a chemical...just to know my body can actually get pregnant! Obviously not hoping for a chemical but will i ever see those 2 lines!? *sigh*

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

akakura  (26-10-2014),loulabubble  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think I might be out - although I know only the BT will say so but had some spotting (one episode) old blood, so along with cramps not feeling all that hopeful to be honest - I'm not sure when AF would be due - I'm 11dp 5dt
    @loulabubble good luck tomorrow!

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    Think I might be out - although I know only the BT will say so but had some spotting (one episode) old blood, so along with cramps not feeling all that hopeful to be honest - I'm not sure when AF would be due - I'm 11dp 5dt

Aghhhh - what is with all this spotting business this weekend?? @Rarah11 - hang in there little bean.....sticky sticky vibes your way. Hope it's nothing hun and just a little breakthrough bleeding as other BFP ladies have had in the past.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

loulabubble  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post

Old blood is ok! If your cycles are regular then at 11dp5dt, your AF should've been due 2 days ago right? You're the equivalent of 16dpo today? Honestly Hun, if the spotting starts to drive you too batty then I really think it'd be less painful to just POAS and then you'd know for sure. If you only get one line on a FR tonight or tomorrow morning, there's no denying it'll be a true BFN.......same goes if/when there is two lines!!! Everything tightly crossed for your BFP xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 oh no! As gelati said hopefully its just breakthru bleeding and u will get you bfp tomorrow

@Gelati its a tough journey hey... like u I'm the only one of my friends & family to have fert issues... SIL keeps pestering us for cousins for her kids and she knows we've been trying, she even said we must be doing it wrong!!! Hope u get your miracle soon love x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @loulabubble - thanks hun. I hope so too. Oh how insensitive of her. People without fertility issues really just don't have a clue sometimes. My mum said to me today, oh maybe you didn't rest enough after ET. Great, thanks mum. Let's just make me feel more guilty that i've done something wrong!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati. - I'm so sorry Hun. As many of the other girls have said tho, its not over yet. Even if it is a BFN tho you do have a silver lining which is your frostie. I know its hard to feel postive thoughts now but there is a lot of research to suggest that a FET gives you a better chance. Something to do with the body calming down and only the strongest embies surviving thaw.. Take the next few days to be kind to yourself and buy something special as a treat. Book a riding lesson or sushi making class! x

@loulabubble - all sounds very promising! Good luck for tomorrow! What time do you get your results? It's more real in the fact that scan anxiety has set in hard and I'm a complete basket case of hormones. Was crying at a film one minute and ripping DF's head off the next 😳

@Rarah11 - good luck tomorrow! Thinking of you..

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk - ET 9th Oct!
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 26-10-2014 at 17:44.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (26-10-2014),loulabubble  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Come on gals.. I'm sure many of you are going to give great news, and pep the remaining ladies up. Don't worry!

I've clearly told my parents and my in laws not to expect too much as there is only 30-40% chance even with IVF. Now since they don't have high expectations , its taken a big load off my head.
    All the best to all those testing on Monday and Tuesday!

My BT is on Wednesday. Hardly any symptoms apart from twinges over the last one week and some allergies. Don't know. Heart wants to be hopeful but mind says 'don't get hopes up'.
    Decided not to use HPT and hence directly going in for BT. After 64 ugly unwanted AF's showing up and breaking my heart (yes 5 yrs with unexplained I infertility), its hard to think positive the 65th time!

At least hoping all you folks giving good news might pep all of us up!!
    Last edited by brightsunshine; 26-10-2014 at 18:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    Old blood is ok! If your cycles are regular then at 11dp5dt, your AF should've been due 2 days ago right? You're the equivalent of 16dpo today? Honestly Hun, if the spotting starts to drive you too batty then I really think it'd be less painful to just POAS and then you'd know for sure. If you only get one line on a FR tonight or tomorrow morning, there's no denying it'll be a true BFN.......same goes if/when there is two lines!!! Everything tightly crossed for your BFP xxxx
    Thanks - This is the first time I've been tempted to POAS but I'm babysitting for friend and can't get out to buy one ;-( I know I should take my own advice but when I saw the blood I had that horrible feeling of sadness!
    @Gelati thanks - hopefully we both get a nice surprise this week - and if not we are strong enough to pick ourselves up and go again cos we know what we want and won't stop til we get it!

@loulabubble thanks - at least I have less than 24hrs... GL tomorrow!

Last edited by Rarah11; 26-10-2014 at 18:14.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (26-10-2014),loulabubble  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear @Rarah11 , @Gelati , @loulabubble

All the best for tomorrow!!!!!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brightsunshine For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (26-10-2014),loulabubble  (26-10-2014),Rarah11  (26-10-2014)