Closed Thread
Page 157 of 186 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1851
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @KayzB - i'm 8dp5dt today. i wasn't going to test but after all the bleeding i just wanted to know.

Will your blood test be sometime next week hun? I'm sending lots of sticky vibes your way xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    @KayzB - i'm 8dp5dt today. i wasn't going to test but after all the bleeding i just wanted to know.

Will your blood test be sometime next week hun? I'm sending lots of sticky vibes your way xx
    @Gelati completely understand hun, sometimes 'better' the devil you know. My BT is on Friday xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I know I'm out again had a smear of red on the toilet paper and looking back AF is due tomorrow my LP is only 13 days eek. Looked at my diary and this is exactly what happened last time. Need to cheer up and go to this baby shower really not in the mood anymore ugh

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hope Is Fading - oh I'm so so sorry hun This whole journey sux!!! What is with Ivf making lp shorter?? I'm going to ask my FS about this because sounds ridiculous to me! Do you normally have a longer lp?
    As the other ladies have said I'm hoping it's just a false sign for you and tmr you get a nice surprise but I also know when you know deep down inside based on past cycles. Take care of yourself and can I just say you are a strong lady for going to this baby shower! I'm looking forward to a couple of glasses of wine next week and some nice soft cheeses!!

What a crappy weekend it's been so far. @KayzB and other PUPO ladies I'm rooting for you girls now. Let's end oct on a 'positive' note!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Hope Is Fading  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @knemorin I always thought we had to go on the pill and then off it and wait for AF but on my last cycle they just monitored by hormones then I started jabbing once FS was happy with my bloods and said to start. I stopped the pill the day before and did not have to wait for AF. You may want to check with your FS. The cycle was a BFN but this had nothing to do with the protocol as a very good emby was produced, they just didn't stick around.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

knemorin  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati Thank you for the kind words she is family so I have to go As for LP Mine is always 13 days just thought because of all the meds that it might have been 14 but I looked at every cycle I have done with an exception to the last which was 14 but 4 days of brown blood turning into red then AF showed up this time it seems to be quicker at turning into red blood. Wine and cheese sounds good and ham have missed not being able to eat deli meats. Be kind to yourself

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope Is Fading For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeisfading & @Gelati so sorry to hear you are having a horrid weekend, I agree when there is red blood you may as well poas and just get it over a done with. I also agree with the other ladies not to count yourself out just yet!

to all the PUPO ladies this week, expecting some positive news!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (26-10-2014),Hope Is Fading  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeisfading you are a real trooper going to the baby shower. If she knows about your IVF I am sure she will understand if you are not up for it. You have to do whatever it takes to keep yourself sane even if it means letting other people down.

This year I have decided not to go to any extended family xmas gatherings and my husband completely understands and may join me in ham eating solitude, it is just too hard when it feels like a BYOB (bring your own baby) party. It's a tad selfish but it will keep me sane, plus I just can't bear the thought of gushing over any bubs from in laws, 2nd cousins, twice removed blah blah .. pretty much strangers.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

Hope Is Fading  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @emily3011 sorry I don't know anything about ur protocol but good luck for this cycle.
    @brightsunshine im pretty sure the success rates between double and single embryo transfer is not very different especially if the embie is a high quality one. That's why most clinics prefer to do SET especially for younger women like yourself and your first cycle too. Good luck. Not long to wait now.
    @babygirl7 I'm going pretty good thanks hun. I know what u mean about the pregnyl injections hurting, such a big amount of fluid being pushed in. Are u on 1500iu or more/less? Yes the first tww is just the start of more weeks waiting for milestone to be reached!!
    @Gelati oh hun I'm sorry it doesn't look good for u this cycle.
    @Rarah11 best of luck for your BT tomorrow!! Will be hanging out for the results!
    @Hope Is Fading i hope af isn't on it's way for u. U r very considerate going to a baby shower, hope it's not too much for u.

AFM: I have moved on from FRER to internet cheapies (20 tests for $5!) to feed my poas addiction lines getting darker, still no symptoms... Follow up BT on Tuesday will be 23dpo

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (27-10-2014),Gelati  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amiracle4me yep all set for tomorrow, decided i'm not going to poas, have sensitive gums, nausea and a heavy feeling in my abdomen but could just be progesterone? hope you are having a great weekend and it's starting to feel real for you

@babygirl7 glad to hear bleeding is not as bad hope it stops completely soon

@Gelati and @Hope_Is_Fading I’m sorry to hear AF may be on its way for your both but as the other ladies have said it’s not over til BT, hope you get a pleasant surprise this week

@Rarah11 oooh little cramps might be good! Good luck for tomorrow, can’t believe it’s finally here, been a long tww… I’m doing ok and some symptoms but could just be the progesterone or AF. Hope we both get fabulous news tomorrow x

@akakura you are hilarious still poas-ing good luck for BT tues

hope the rest of those in the tww are doing ok and hope it's good news for all the BTs this week... can't believe October is almost over!!!

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

akakura  (26-10-2014),babygirl7  (27-10-2014),Gelati  (26-10-2014),Hope Is Fading  (26-10-2014)