Closed Thread
Page 155 of 186 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1851
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @RoosterD and @brightsunshine welcome 👋

@Gelati how you holding up today? Did you go and POAS?

AFM was woken up 6am by both of my overies being in pain didn't last too long and now I have brown spotting. BT is not until Friday.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope Is Fading For This Useful Post:

brightsunshine  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, was wondering if anyone knows - I have finished taking the pill as directed on Wednesday and had my BT today. Just received email directions from the results this afternoon and it says to start injections tomorrow, Sunday 26 but it also states "day 2 of cycle" next to this day of cycle. I've only had very light bleeding (maybe just spotting today) do I still just treat it as day one and take the date given as when to start injections because it was a controlled cycle with the pill? They've based my directions on blood results so I assumed so but just wasn't 100% sure... Because it's a weekend I didn't want to ring the doctor on the emergency mobile if it's a stupid question and thought you ladies might know from experience..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @emily3011 hi hun, CD1 is first day of full flow - perhaps your clinic just assumed (based on BT) that full flow would start today? So if it hasn't, I wouldn't count today as CD1 if it's just spotting/light bleeding. Perhaps proper AF will kick in overnight/tomorrow, meaning you should start jabbing Mon instead.
    Hope that makes sense 😊 But call your clinic eitherway on Mon morn hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @emily3011 P.S my previous cycle was a controlled one too, had spotting after stopping the Pill & my FN said to wait till proper flow. So I did and counted that as CD1.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the outpouring of support! I was so touched to see so many mentions, especially given it is my first cycle and so many of you have tried again and again....
    @straycat - I have been advised that back-to-back cycles makes a lot of sense fo us low-AMH-ers (any follicles spurred into existance last cycle might hang around @ScubaGal no BT this cycle, just waiting for AF to come so I can start jabbing again.

Hope you're all finding nice distractions this weekend!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Topdeck For This Useful Post:

akakura  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @RoosterD
    Looks like we are in the same boat of I unexplained infertility and 1st IVF cycle. My BT is 4 days from now..

All lovely ladies,
    After ER, they retrieved 16 eggs, 6-7 were matured follicles. We wanted to go for 50% IVF and 50% ICSI instead of 100% ICSI, as there is no male factor.
    I was breaking my head about why its in the"unexplained" category. Also 50% IVF will at least show is if the sperm is able to fertilize the egg and if there is some problem there.

Looks like there is no prob in that area. 2 IVF fertilized successfully and 4 in ICSI fertilized successfully.

Again, we decided that we want only one embryo transferred (not keen on multiples and pregnancy risks,as I'm 32) first from the IVF batch as at least it has fertilized naturally. So got one 3day 8 cell embryo transferred and the rest are frozen.

I think I've acted as if I'm half doctor :P (thanks to google),such a customized cycle, but glad that my doc understood!

I'm probably thinking I took a risk by just transferring one, as my chances are reduced drastically compared to multiple embryo transfer. But i felt this is what i wanted! Hoping for the best.
    Last edited by brightsunshine; 25-10-2014 at 18:46.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to brightsunshine For This Useful Post:

Topdeck  (28-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @RoosterD and @Brightshine. - may your journeys be short. There are many wonderful ladies on here so you have good company

@Topdeck - that's great news that your able to go straight into a new cycle. If it can provide any inspiration my friend had none fertilise on her first cycle and only one on her second. That one had made it to 10 weeks so it can happen!

@Hopeisfading - how are you going Hun? I hope AF stayed away x

@babygirl7 - how are you going? Any symptoms at all? I'm having on/off AF symptoms which is getting me down so I'm trying to remind myself I shouldn't be worrying so much!

@loulabubble and @Rarah11 - all set for BT Monday? No POAS cravings? Any symptoms?

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk - ET 9th Oct!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (26-10-2014),Topdeck  (28-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miracle4me no AF think DP is stressing more than me had this happen last time also spotted for 4 days then AF arrived. Never spotted when I had a single transfer only a double just hoping to make it to BT on Friday only 7dt5pt atm. How you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @emily3011 I too have been on this type of protocol and as @KayzB said if full flow is after 4pm on a day then the next day is considered day 1. Some clinics use 7pm instead of 4pm. Best wishes for this cycle.
    @Topdeck hope you are holding up ok this weekend. I would like to know more about IVF for low AMHers, I may ask my FS about it but as far as I know in one cycle, any follicles that are stimulated and not fertilised would get released when you have a period which would negate the theory that they may stick around for next cycle but I do not know how these things work to be honest. My FS is adamant not to let us stim back to back as our ovaries need a break post EPU. I think if it is a cancelled cycle prior to EPU you may be able to stim back to back. My FS is quite progressive and pro active and would let us stim back to back if she thought it would help. May ask her next time I see her to clarify.
    Last edited by straycat; 26-10-2014 at 12:24.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

Topdeck  (28-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Running nose & Sneezing

Hello all,
    I've been having running nose and occassional sneezing since morning. Thankfully no temperature.

I'm very very scared if this will make my cycle a bust!! Anyone got a bfp after sneezing and mild cold symptoms? Currently 10dpt 3dt