Closed Thread
Page 154 of 186 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1851
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akakura View Post
    Oh I'm sorry ur not feeling hopeful it's definitely a very hard process. I hope with all ur meds it's going to work this time

I'm with Monash in Clayton
    @akakura thanks hun, think I'm not feeling hopeful as I haven't had much luck at all. So disappointment becomes the norm after awhile. But hopefully that'll change soon 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Topdeck I am so sorry to hear about this cycle. Does your clinic ask you to rest a month or will you go straight into another one? saddened to hear this happened to you. xx will only get better
    @babygirl7 slowly but steady, hope embie just keeps getting stronger and stronger. I often think our nurses and FS have no idea at all what we go through, they can imagine but can not empathise.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (26-10-2014),Topdeck  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hawksnest hope you have great fert rates and strong lil embies this round. xx

@RoosterD & @brightsunshine welcome to the thread and best wishes to you both.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Cd7bt today hopefully my numbers are rising nicely and I'll get the call to start my centrotide.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KayzB- BT is Wednesday 5 Nov. Fingers and toes crossed.

I'm still trying to understand how this forum works.

Do you have to keep checking to see if people write to your post or is there a notification link?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone gone straight from Failed Fresh EPU cycle to IUI and frozen?
    I want to use the frozens that I have (but they weren't the best quality) and give myself a chance with IUI, as we have unexplained there is no reason why we can't conceive naturally.

I'm new to all this so I'm not sure of exact wording and abbreviations

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hawknest 6 eggies is great, hope they all fertilise for u

welcome @RoosterD and @brightsunshine

Thanks
    Reviews
    @RoosterD in your settings if you have notifications turned on (I think it's the default anyway), you'll get an email notification whenever you're mentioned/'tagged' (you tag someone by typing: @Person's username)

I've never done IUI hun but have gone from a fresh stim (i.e EPU) cycle straight to a FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer) xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino - hope you're doing well. it turns out I'm in your boat, out of 6 eggs only one has fertilized.....they say they'll check again tomorrow but we'll see. I'm now just praying for that one emby to stay strong until ET on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @hawknest I'm sorry to hear that hun. I can relate to how stressed you would be feeling right now! Crossing my fingers and toes that your emby grows and thrives and can be put back where it belongs on Monday. I don't have much advice, since I'm not very good at staying sane at these times , but try and distract yourself as much as possible between now and then if you can. I hope the time passes quickly for you and Monday brings good news

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

hawknest  (25-10-2014)