Closed Thread
Page 153 of 186 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1851
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @amiracle4me yep just keep taking it one day at a time and before you know it you'll be 8 months down the line & meeting your little one. So happy for you love x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 Stupid nurse, it's crazy that they can be insensitive when they know it is literally your bub's life they're talking about...ignore her. Doubling numbers are good.
    @wishfulmummy Congrats! that is the best news thanks for popping back on and sharing.
    @Topdeck sorry to hear....

AFM EPU was today, 6 eggs, I'm happy with that. Last time it was six but quickly dropped to only 3 mature so hoping that a few more are mature this time. I am feeling amazing, no pain or tiredness which is great but can't sleep. Crazy. I've been put on Crinone this time too and was told to do the clean out each day @Gelati so thanks for the heads up, seems a bit gross....

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawknest For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (26-10-2014),Topdeck  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm new to bubhub but wanted to join the forum. I've just had a transfer and am in the 2WW. Hoping this posts.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default In the 2ww

Helllooo...
    Nice to catch up with other lovely women who are testing in Oct..
    Had a 3day transfer and currently at 10dpt. Diagnosed with Unexplained infertility and this is our first IVF.

No great symptoms till now apart from twinges and weird sensations in the uterine area. Really worried, hoping for a success!! I hope not many symptoms can also give a BFP!

Prayers and baby dust to all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @babygirl7 how crappy to have made you wait so long for results! Glad numbers are rising though hun 😘 xx

@hawksnest good stuff on your eggies hun! Hope you get some great fert rates xx

@RoosterD & @brightsunshine welcome ladies! Hope you both receive wonderful outcomes 😊 When are your BT's? xx

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (26-10-2014),hawknest  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi KayzB,
    BT is on Wednesday. Scared to test with HPT before that. Can't take another disappointment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brightsunshine View Post
    Hi KayzB,
    BT is on Wednesday. Scared to test with HPT before that. Can't take another disappointment
    @brightsunshine completely understand hun 😘 Do you have any snowbabies? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB how u easing into the tww hun?
    @brightsunshine welcome. Good luck for your BT. I didn't have many obvious symptoms for my bfp so try not to worry about that too much.
    @RoosterD welcome. Hope ur tww goes quickly!
    @hawknest glad ur feel good after epu. Fx for a good fert rate
    @Topdeck I'm so sorry hun. I thought with your sneaky extra egg u were on a good run. Good luck with the stim cycle.
    @loulabubble, @Rarah11 @Gelati @Hope Is Fading, not long to go now now ladies!!
    @apolly yay for PUPO. Hope the tww goes quickly! Cute pic
    @babygirl7 fantastic news about doubling and prog going up. Stupid nurses 😖 my fn is not very warm or helpful either. Which u think would be important when ur dealing with emotional and stressed women.
    I've popped my head into the DIG, and I'm still poas to make sure the line is there because I have no symptoms yet I have follow up BT on Tuesday. I think it's all going good ☺️
    @amiracle4me thinking of u. Hope u can relax more the further along u get

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (26-10-2014),loulabubble  (25-10-2014),Topdeck  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by akakura View Post
    @KayzB how u easing into the tww hun?
    @akakura hi hun, I'm plodding along. No 'symptoms' yet, and even if I did, wouldn't know what to attribute it to. Whether progesterone or my HRT meds or immune protocol etc. Not feeling very hopeful, but just taking it as it comes I guess.

Which clinic are you with hun? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @akakura hi hun, I'm plodding along. No 'symptoms' yet, and even if I did, wouldn't know what to attribute it to. Whether progesterone or my HRT meds or immune protocol etc. Not feeling very hopeful, but just taking it as it comes I guess.

Which clinic are you with hun? xx
    Oh I'm sorry ur not feeling hopeful it's definitely a very hard process. I hope with all ur meds it's going to work this time

I'm with Monash in Clayton