Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Topdeck I'm sorry to hear that - look after yourself x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Topdeck  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @Topdeck That’s really disappointing. I’m so sorry. Wishing you all the best for the next cycle hun.
    @Gelati Crinone’s just the most delightful stuff, isn’t it?! I hope your FN gets back to you soon. In the meantime try not to worry too much. I believe the build up is normal, and it’s such a vascular environment I reckon you’d still be absorbing the progesterone. I did a clean out every few days last time, but this time I’m taking 2 doses a day so I clean it out every morning in the shower before taking a fresh dose – only because I find crinone so gross!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (24-10-2014),Topdeck  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amiracle4me I get that – you feel like you are going to jinx it or something hey. When’s your next milestone? More BTs or is the next step a scan?

Congratulations @wishfulmummy that’s amazing news and don’t you dare feel bad about falling pregnant the old fashioned way! hope some of the luck rubs off on the rest of us

@Rarah11 I’m going well after my melt down earlier in the week. Have a few “symptoms” but they could easily be the progesterone or AF coming so I’m trying not to read into them. Not sure if I’ll POAS. If I do it’ll prob be Monday before BT just so I can prepare myself for the phone call. How about you? How’re you feeling?

@Gelati don’t give up yet love it could be implantation spotting… and don’t stress about the crinone, from what I’ve read your body absorbs what it needs to and leaves the rest. My pessaries decided to flush themselves out from time to time and I feel like I’ve wet myself(sorry tmi!!) I hope you get some answers from your clinic soon. Try to keep busy x

Oh @Topdeck that sucks I hope you have a better result next time
    Last edited by loulabubble; 24-10-2014 at 11:01.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (24-10-2014),Topdeck  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Topdeck - that really sux! So sorry to hear that hun. Goodluck next month!

FN finally caled back and said That I should be ok with the crinone. That all I can do is wait as it could be anything. So no need to double dose on the crinone at this stage. I've got the biggest migraine today. So over this whole process! And yes, crinone is gross as!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Topdeck  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Topdeck I'm so sorry that's a kick in the guts . I'm glad you can go ahead again straight away.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Topdeck  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    @Topdeck how long till your BT?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Topdeck  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    @Topdeck - that really sux! So sorry to hear that hun. Goodluck next month!

FN finally caled back and said That I should be ok with the crinone. That all I can do is wait as it could be anything. So no need to double dose on the crinone at this stage. I've got the biggest migraine today. So over this whole process! And yes, crinone is gross as!!
    Sounds like you need to curl up on the sofa with a feel good film (once the migraine has lifted!) glad it's ok!
    @loulabubble I'm feeling reasonably relaxed at the moment - ignorance is bliss and all... Although I had a couple of stabbing cramps which automatically made me think AF - but so far nothing... Just 3 more days... My Monday morning is busy so at least I'll be distracted... I will be putting a bottle of wine in the fridge Monday in the event it's a BFN I can drown my sorrows...
    Last edited by Rarah11; 24-10-2014 at 13:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    @loulabubble I'm feeling reasonably relaxed at the moment - ignorance is bliss and all... Although I had a couple of stabbing cramps which automatically made me think AF - but so far nothing... Just 3 more days... My Monday morning is busy so at least I'll be distracted... I will be putting a bottle of wine in the fridge Monday in the event it's a BFN I can drown my sorrows...
    glad you are doing ok, ignorance is definitely bliss in this situation and it seems that no symtoms are a good thing going by other experiences... good idea on the wine, think i'll do the same hope you keep busy/distracted over the weekend. will you poas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loulabubble View Post
    glad you are doing ok, ignorance is definitely bliss in this situation and it seems that no symtoms are a good thing going by other experiences... good idea on the wine, think i'll do the same hope you keep busy/distracted over the weekend. will you poas?
    No - I think the phone call is less painful although I'm not looking forward to it... And kind of wish I didn't have to work Monday but I have no choice...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 - was your bloods today? How did you go Hun??
    @Topdeck - I'm so so sorry you've had no luck this cycle, very sad news. I hope your next cycle is a polar opposite xx

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (24-10-2014),Topdeck  (25-10-2014)