Closed Thread
Page 150 of 186 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1851
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Gelati my bbs are doing nuthin' and I'm getting night sweats so I think it's too early to right yourself off yet with those symptoms because they could b good too. Have u got something to distract yourself with today? I think that's what u need to do

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by akakura View Post
    @Gelati my bbs are doing nuthin' and I'm getting night sweats so I think it's too early to right yourself off yet with those symptoms because they could b good too. Have u got something to distract yourself with today? I think that's what u need to do
    thanks hun. I hope you are right. Was thinking of calling the FN today but realised there's no point and nothing she can do for me. I will know by tonight. AF should be on full flow or at least partial flow before i go to bed if it is AF so i suppose i will have my answer in less than 24 hrs.

i have to some how find a way to peel myself out of bed and go to work and pretend that i'm ok.
    @amiracle4me - thankyou for updating the roll call for us. You are doing a fab job! Def get being conservative but i'm sure there's nothing to worry about. Hope all is going well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati - try not to worry Hun. Many women have spotting and end up with a BFP. I also had and continue to have huge AF symptoms. At 5dp5dt I had the most horrendous lower back ache that lasted about a week. Was 100% sure I was out. I'm also getting severe AF like cramps now to the point where I have to take a Panadol and the nurse says its normal! I guess what I'm trying to say is that your body is doing all sorts of weird stuff at this stage so it's hard to read it. I also got my positive test at 8dp5dt

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk - ET 9th Oct!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    @Gelati - try not to worry Hun. Many women have spotting and end up with a BFP. I also had and continue to have huge AF symptoms. At 5dp5dt I had the most horrendous lower back ache that lasted about a week. Was 100% sure I was out. I'm also getting severe AF like cramps now to the point where I have to take a Panadol and the nurse says its normal! I guess what I'm trying to say is that your body is doing all sorts of weird stuff at this stage so it's hard to read it. I also got my positive test at 8dp5dt

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology ������
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation ������
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk - ET 9th Oct!
    Thanks hun. I will most likely POAS if i don't get any more bleeding by tmr morning. I guess i just thought if my bbs normally hurt right up until AF starts then if i was pregnant i would get even sorer bbs....not no soreness at all. That's how i normally know period is starting cos i wake up and bbs are suddenly not sore. But time will tell....

Cramps sound painful but i'm glad to hear all is going well. When is your next BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    Thanks hun. I will most likely POAS if i don't get any more bleeding by tmr morning. I guess i just thought if my bbs normally hurt right up until AF starts then if i was pregnant i would get even sorer bbs....not no soreness at all. That's how i normally know period is starting cos i wake up and bbs are suddenly not sore. But time will tell....

Cramps sound painful but i'm glad to hear all is going well. When is your next BT?
    @Gelati please don't give up hope yet the progesterone and your mind plays havoc with your body - I had spotting with one if my BFP's, I currently have no symptoms unless being hungry is one of them ;-) are you working today- a distraction is a great idea!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG ladies - this may be too much information but i went to check if there was anymore bleeding and instead felt LARGE chunks of crinone completely covering all through my vaginal wall. I don't even know how a spot of blood got through all that to be honest. I just read online of girls being told to 'clean' themselves out? So i've just done that and huge chungs came out...white and brownish colour!! now i'm worried my crinone in the last couple of days haven't been working and that's why i've lost all symptoms.....aargh freaking out!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati don't panic I had that with crinone - I understand like pessaries that the progesterone gets absorbed but the white waxy stuff stays behind so I think it's perfectly normal!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 can it be absorbed thru the white waxy stuff?
    I've left my FN a message. Hope she calls me back soon. I've brought some crinone with me to work in case I need to give myself an extra dose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati I've not heard of anyone else having an issue so hopefully ok - hope they call you back soon and put your mind at ease x symptoms and no symptoms can drive us crazy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the amazing stories and sharing.

Sadly we're out for this cycle.

Though we had 3 eggs, only two were good enough to ICSI and none of them fertilised.

Our FS has suggested doing another cycle straight up, as due to my low AMH any follicle stimulation which can carry from one cycle to the next has got to be good! So I think we'll be straight back onto the bandwagon.