Closed Thread
Page 15 of 185 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow this group is growing quicker then I can keep up.

I'm on second day of injections after AF arrived on Sunday. I have bloods on Friday and US booked for Friday 3rd..

We started out TTCing in October 2012 and have been doing OI since Feb 2013. Soooo fingers crossed this in a great month for everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rarah11 hi hun, sorry you've had such a bumpy journey 😔 Hoping the road ahead is much smoother & sweeter for you xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (24-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati It is difficult to know what to so, I'm sure the ladies who have been through it all so many times think it's the least of our worries you're right it probably is the last thing we should worry about I think I'm just taking each problem at a time. I was wondering whether to tell my boss too but have a friend at work who has been through IVF also and she actually advised that I don't tell my boss specifically because this particular lady announced to everyone that my friend was going through IVF when she had wanted to keep it private

But if you trust your boss it could take some pressure off. My boss was very understanding when I told her today, I just said I needed an operation and didn't give specific dates but she was fine with that. I suppose you will know how supportive your boss is of personal issues. Best of luck to you!
    @Rarah11 best of luck to you for this cycle!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to emily3011 For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (24-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @emily3011 that's terrible that your friend's boss told everyone. How insensitive and awful of her to do that!

That's great that your boss is understanding and supportive. I do trust my boss and he is very understanding. I didn't have a problem getting time off for my polypectomy/hysteroscopy. But i still feel uncomfortable telling him for some reason. I think i may be able to get away with it the first month but after that i may just have to tell him. particularly because it'll be 2 days off with EPU and it can't be planned in advance. I think i will take it as it comes and if i end up having to tell him then i will. Ahh soo many things going through my mind!
    @Rarah11 7 cycles! Really hope this is your month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    Hi ladies I would like to join the thread! I had my endo scratch done today and will be starting my 7th cycle (I think) of ICSI when AF arrives hopefully next week. It's been a long road but hoping this will be the one! FX for a lucky thread. Apologies for no personals I have yet to read the thread properly but I will and I do recognise some names - Good luck to everyone!

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    @Rarah11 we've cycled together before, Nov and March? Sorry to see you here but welcome all the same.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join in here too I started my cycle 20/9 with Elonva haven't used this before so no idea how long till pick up but should have a fair overlap in oct. Have my first ultrasound on fri. Good to see so many familiar ppl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    thankyou for all the lovely warm welcomes. I have been MIA for the last few days due to work committments, hoping to read back a little and catchup over the next few days and get to know everyone better.
    On a personal note had my ultrasound today and to me everything looks ok. Couple of questions that someone may beable to answer for me, (its been a while since haveing to think about all these things).
    What thickness of uterus liningdoes your FS like to do a transfer? mine was 6.7mm toady,i am on day 16 of my cycle and from the follicles on my ovaries i believe i have not ovulated yet. Does this sound normal?
    I cant wait the 2 weeks until my FS appointment, really want it all to start tomorrow.

Sorry post was all about me
    Have a great night xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley good luck today hun! Will be thinking of you. Hope you haul in some great quality eggies. All the best 😘 xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissBell welcome hun, good luck for your scan tomorrow xx

@wishfulmummy are you doing FET hun? I'm not 100% sure but from memory I think my lining before FET was 9mm, which my FS was happy with xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissBell welcome! Are you going a FET or a fresh cycle?
    @Bongley - good luck for EPU today Hun!! D day has FINALLY arrived!! Can't wait to hear how many eggs you get!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Oct FET Transfer
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 25-09-2014 at 07:37.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (25-09-2014)