Closed Thread
Page 149 of 186 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1851
    Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Ladies, i have been MIA for so long but have tried to catch up a little bit and the last roll call was fabulous!!
    As for me, its been a crazy ride. Had ultrasound on sept 24th which showed PCO and then when saw FS on 8th oct he was unsure if i would have ovulated this cycle and we decided that we would do a medicated FET. So we just had to wait for AF to arrive which was due oct 9th or 10th. So story continues that come thurs 16th we were still waiting for AF and i got anxious so spoke to FS and we decided to do a blood test to see where we were at and if we needed to induce next period so we could start. So did BT last friday morning and when we got results back Fri avo he told us we were already pregnant!!!
    Absolutely gobsmacked (hcg467), worked out dates to be 4wk 4days.
    Did a repeat test Mon just gone and hcg rised to 1690 prog 38.
    Have felt a little guilty being in here cause we didnt end up doing any assited conception, but just thought i would share our story that miracles do happen and even when you think you are out life can surprise you in the best way.

Congrats to all who have BFP's and to those who have BFN's sorry to hear that and hope that the next month brings lots of joy and happiness for you.

xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wishfulmummy For This Useful Post:

Topdeck  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MrsChino I'm so sorry hun you didn't get your frostie - I know it can be hard but hopefully this is the one,
    @ilovecake79 I'm so sorry hun, a holiday sounds like a great idea - look after yourself x
    @Ladydee lol - I have visions of a crazy women with pink hair chasing me round with a white stick thank you ;-) I'll be holding out til Monday! Ignorance is bliss and all that!!
    @Gelati how are you going? I know it's so tough I swing from it'll work to no it won't... I have no symptoms and today because I felt like chocolate and am assuming it's not worked!
    @loulabubble how are you going - will you POAS?
    @babygirl7 how are you doing?

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (24-10-2014),Ladydee  (23-10-2014),MrsChino  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wishfulmummy View Post
    HI Ladies, i have been MIA for so long but have tried to catch up a little bit and the last roll call was fabulous!!
    As for me, its been a crazy ride. Had ultrasound on sept 24th which showed PCO and then when saw FS on 8th oct he was unsure if i would have ovulated this cycle and we decided that we would do a medicated FET. So we just had to wait for AF to arrive which was due oct 9th or 10th. So story continues that come thurs 16th we were still waiting for AF and i got anxious so spoke to FS and we decided to do a blood test to see where we were at and if we needed to induce next period so we could start. So did BT last friday morning and when we got results back Fri avo he told us we were already pregnant!!!
    Absolutely gobsmacked (hcg467), worked out dates to be 4wk 4days.
    Did a repeat test Mon just gone and hcg rised to 1690 prog 38.
    Have felt a little guilty being in here cause we didnt end up doing any assited conception, but just thought i would share our story that miracles do happen and even when you think you are out life can surprise you in the best way.

Congrats to all who have BFP's and to those who have BFN's sorry to hear that and hope that the next month brings lots of joy and happiness for you.

xx
    Holly wow!!! That is incredible! Congratulations. It's amazing to know that good things happen to deserving people.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SJ89 For This Useful Post:

wishfulmummy  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @wishfulmummy that is awesome news so happy for you - thank you for sharing!

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @wishfulmummy - that's brilliant! What a wonderful thing to happen to you 🌟
    I hope everything from here is smooth sailing for you and bub 😊 thank you for letting us know.

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk - ET 9th Oct!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @wishfulmummy - congratulations!!!!! That's amazing hun!! Xx

afm - woke up this morning and bbs are no longer sore at all and found a tiny spot of brown on undies. Also my tmp has slightly reduced. I think im out ladies How can this be?? Does Ivf reduce ur lp?? I'm only 5-6dp5dt. AF shouldn't be due until Monday!!!! I feel so deflated

Thanks
    Reviews
    @wishfulmummy that's great news! Congrats. I think this is something we all secretly hope will happen to us. Good to know it does happen
    @Topdeck yay for the sneaky extra egg! Hope u get some good fertilisation. Fx
    @amiracle4me I think u need to add yourself to the bfps!! Celebrate each milestone 😊

11. The Following User Says Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

Topdeck  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    @wishfulmummy - congratulations!!!!! That's amazing hun!! Xx

afm - woke up this morning and bbs are no longer sore at all and found a tiny spot of brown on undies. Also my tmp has slightly reduced. I think im out ladies How can this be?? Does Ivf reduce ur lp?? I'm only 5-6dp5dt. AF shouldn't be due until Monday!!!! I feel so deflated
    Could b implantation spotting and a one day temp dip doesn't mean much, I got them too. Hang in there hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @akakura but my bbs have stopped hurting and that only happens before AF arrives. Also had a bit of a night sweat last night which are all my sym

Thanks
    Reviews
    Symptoms before AF arrives. I just don't know why it's arrived so early. I can't even get out of bed I feel miserable!!!