Closed Thread
Page 146 of 186 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1851
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loulabubble View Post
    thanks @akakura that really does give me some hope and thanks for sticking around and joining our cheer squad.. what's next for you? scan @ 7 weeks?
    Another 2 BTs at 5 wks and 6 wks and then scan at 7 wks. Can not wait.
    @babygirl7 that's good news about the doubling! Bit of a worry about progesterone hopefully the pregnyl will give it a kick into gear.
    @MrsChino bummer about not getting frosties again extra baby dust for this one. 2nd opinions, if it comes to that, can't hurt.
    @Hope Is Fading sorry u only got one frostie too. Hope u get some success from this cycle

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (22-10-2014),MrsChino  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @akakura hope all goes well for BT hun and thank you. I hope the pregnyl works wonders for me x are you born in June?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @amiracle4me- I'm doing ok Hun, thanks for asking. Have been super busy at work this week so I'm buggered! I have had mild cramps on and off and a bit of lower back ache but it could all be due to pessaries, pregnyl or dreaded AF. Who knows. Nothing else to report really. BT is next thurs 30th so fx How are you feeling?
    @babygirl17 - glad to hear your rise in HCG, hopefully pregnyl will do the trick for you. I know I personally bleed through my LT without it so fx for BT Fri. will be thinking of you x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 glad numbers are rising for you hun! Hopefully the Pregnyl gives your progesterone levels a good kick in the butt! 😊 FX for strong numbers tomorrow xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck @loulabubble and @TeamCarts! xx

@jaybu84 - sorry about your scare but yay, what a great pic!

@babygirl7 - yay for your BFP and a even bigger yay for your hCG going up! I'll keep everything crossed that the Pregnyl helps your Progesterone out xxx

@Gelati - yay for graduating to PUPO! And a double yay for each of your two frosties taking the pressure off this cycle. Even though you won't need them! Good luck

Far out @BecRedrose - that all sounds freak'n scary you poor thing!!! Your poor hubby too, he must have been freaking out! I'm glad you're ok and I hope you recover fully ASAP. Take care Hun x

@amiracle4me - yay, congratulations!!! That hCG level is amazing! Xxx

I'm sorry about you not getting any frosties @MrsChino You won't need them though, you have your bubba firmly on board! Xx

Fantastic numbers there @SJ89

Everything crossed for you @Hawsnest
    @akakura - be-a-utiful levels there, congratulations!!! Wishing you a lovely 8 months ahead xxx

@KayzB - everything crossed for a BFP success from you this cycle, congrats on making it to PUPO x

@Topdeck - really wishing you the very best for today, I hope there is another couple hiding out in there xxx

Best of luck @Bongley - I find TTC whilst working balance very very stressful too, I'm no where near as good an employee as I used to be. I'll join you later in the Nov/Dec threads Hun xx

@Hope Is Fading - your DH is so right this one WILL work! I really feel for you about this Sunday I was pregnant for 11 weeks with two very close people in my life and they now both have these adorable bubba's and I'm still at square one It is impossibly bitter-sweet/sad when you go visit them at hospital, but I really found it much much easier since then as I realised that I don't actually want their babies, I want mine and my husbands....ours. If that makes sense? Their pregnancies were harder to bear with all of your own "if only's". Strength to you on Sunday Hun.....you will be next! Xx

@Rarah - I actually think it's a good idea to wait and not POAS and yet I also feel like chasing you around with a pee stick! Lol. Goooood sticky luck!!! Xxx
    Last edited by Ladydee; 23-10-2014 at 06:16.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

akakura  (23-10-2014),babygirl7  (24-10-2014),Bongley  (23-10-2014),Gelati  (23-10-2014),Hope Is Fading  (23-10-2014),SJ89  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @akakura hope all goes well for BT hun and thank you. I hope the pregnyl works wonders for me x are you born in June?
    Thanks hun, pregnyl worked wonders for me hope it does for u too. Yes I'm a June baby, the 27th and my mum was 29th so really excited that this bub is due then too 😊

11. The Following User Says Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by akakura View Post
    Thanks hun, pregnyl worked wonders for me hope it does for u too. Yes I'm a June baby, the 27th and my mum was 29th so really excited that this bub is due then too 😊
    @akakura - I'm going to be asking my FS if I can use Pregnyl next cycle, I'm not sure why I've never been put on it before after all of my losses. Can I please ask you what days you inject it? Do you use progesterone support as well?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    @akakura - I'm going to be asking my FS if I can use Pregnyl next cycle, I'm not sure why I've never been put on it before after all of my losses. Can I please ask you what days you inject it? Do you use progesterone support as well?
    My FS have it to me because I have a short LP (10days). He doesn't believe in progesterone support for FETs but I was sneaky this cycle and used some leftovers I had from previous cycles so who knows if that helped as well this cycle? I had 3 injections of 1500iu on days 3,6,9 past ov. I think this is standard but some other girls do it differently. Good luck for ur next go

14. The Following User Says Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    @Ladydee I was on pregnyl but taken off as it can increase your chances of hyperstimulation. I don't know if that's a possible issue for you? Now I just use crinone or pessaries.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear your doing OK @TeamCarts

@Ladydee - thanks Hun. It's so hard when all your friends have bubs and your the one left out. I think a few of us have been there! Hopefully this next one is your lucky one. X

@akakura - haha.. I've got 27th June also! What are the traits of a Cancer? How are you feeling? I'm happy but super scared and cautious.

@babygirl7 - good news about your numbers rising. Fingers crossed the Pregnl does its thing and you get great results on Fri. As the progesterone is a little low can they increase your pessaries?

@Bongley - where are you at Hun? Back with a stim? Hope your OK?

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk - ET 9th Oct!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (24-10-2014),Ladydee  (23-10-2014),TeamCarts  (23-10-2014)