Closed Thread
Page 145 of 185 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1850
    Thanks
    Reviews
    oh that is so disappointing and frustrating @MrsChino the emby on board is a sticky one

2. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino sorry to hear nothing made it to freeze Hoping this embryo on board has snuggled in

@Gelati haha we all cave at some point but the day before is good least you know what to expect the next day. Everyone is different my body is like clockwork and Progesterone never held back AF for me.

I called the lab today cause DP has no time this week to do it and only 1 made it to freeze pretty guttered. I told DP on his lunch break the
    silence spoke for itself as we can not afford another stim cycle and we had 5 to freeze last time but none of them worked. So these 2 on board are sticky 6 days and I will know

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope Is Fading For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Hope Is Fading so sorry to hear that. This is my first cycle and i only had 2 to freeze, so i dont think your results sound all that bad. But i know you were hoping for more. I really hope this one is your bubba and the one in the freezer is it's sibling!!!

Yeh I'm debating if I will do it the day before. Who knows. I might just cave and do it like 5 days before!! Why does the 2ww make you soo impatient?? Any other two weeks is pretty easy to get trough! Wish I could just wipe my memory of it during the two weeks!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Hope Is Fading  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati unlike natural conception we know what we are doing to our bodies and the $$ we are forking out for it that so we want to know we got our $$ worth and our dream outcome I guess that's what I think aways.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone for your well wishes. 😊 Fingers crossed it does what it's meant to do!

@BecRedrose - I'm so sorry about your bad experience. It sound like you've been through the ringer and back 😔 I was also an OHSS risk but they gave me a Syranel nasel spray as a trigger to stop it happening once risk was identified. It's made me a little angry that your FS didn't see that coming! I hope you feel better soon xx great number of embies waiting for you!

@jaybu84 - beautiful photo Hun. Thanks for sharing. How many weeks were you when the scan was done?

@SJ89 - thanks Hun! Yes. I feel as if we have been on a bit of a long road together! FANTASTIC numbers for embies!! Yay! Well done. I can empathise at how frustrating it is but I can tell you that once your body calms down you'll really notice the difference. Wishing you all the luck in the world. I'll follow the Nov thread but keep us posted!

@KayzB - how are you going Hun? When's BT?

@Gelati - hang in there! I got my first line at 8dp5dt but I've been told you can see at 7days.

@loulabubble - how are you? When's BT? Must be near soon!

@babygirl7 - thinking of you and crossing my fingers for BT tomorrow! Any more symptoms Hun? The best of luck xx

@TeamCarts - any symptoms yet? When's your BT? Crossing fingers for you!

@Rarah11 - I hope your not going too crazy!?

Apologies if I've missed anyone but its so hard to catch up. Octobers still got another week so I know there are a few more BFP's in here yet. Praying and hoping for everyone ⭐🌟✨🌟

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk - ET 9th Oct!
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 22-10-2014 at 19:46.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (22-10-2014),SJ89  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeisfading and @MrsChino I'm so sorry about your frosties. Crossing my fingers for you that your embies stick xx

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk - ET 9th Oct!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving all the good news keep it coming!

Tww ladies when is it two weeks from? Et or epu? Kinda hoping its actually 10 days, are all clinics the same?

So I got weird news today. 5 growing well on right and only one little one from lefty. If we wait for lefty to grow we'll loose all of right ones. So epu is now early, this Friday and et will be Monday, last time I did a three day transfer so hoping it will work the same.....bit stressful but excited its earlier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your encouraging words lovely people

Feeling a bit better tonight. I think the news just knocked me around a bit earlier today. @KayzB I'm on elevit, fish oil and coq10, but I'm going to look into what else I can do. I don't really know what I'm doing though, so I don't want to just take a bunch of random supplements without some kind of plan, you know?

@Gelati FS thought my egg quality might be related to my endo, but given this is only my second cycle, we hoped that things might go better if we could just get a few more eggs to play with at EPU. We'll be talking more with him about it next time we see him to see if he has any more tricks up his sleeve.

I had a chat with DH, and we have agreed that if this cycle is a bfn, we'll make an appointment with wazza. I love our current FS, and I believe he's competent and experienced, but I want to know if I can get a better response somehow. There may be nothing more wazza can do for us than our current FS, but I want to be sure I've done everything possible. Anyway, that's our backup plan. Hopefully I'll be preggers and not need it!

@hawknest Good luck for EPU on Friday hun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Sorry to hear that @MrsChino fingers crossed for the one on board

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I've been MIA ladies, this thread sure moves quickly

@KayzB , @loulabubble , @Gelati , @Rarah11 , @TeamCarts and @Hope Is Fading hope you ladies are enjoying your tww and aren't going too crazy. Sending you all sticky baby dust x

@akakura Congratulatin hun, happy for you. What a great date to be due on 😘 if mines goes well bubs would be due 9days after my birthday too

@amiracle4me congratulations hun, so happy for you, great numbers too x

@SJ89 wonderful news hun, very happy for you x

@Bongley yay for starting sniffing soon hun x

@MrsTugs yay for jabbing hun

@Twinkley hurry up AF, hope you'll be cycling soon

@MrsChino oh hun I'm so sorry, FX embie on board is getting super comfy. Sending you sticky baby dust x

@Hope Is Fading sorry to hear hun, fingers crossed your ones are getting snug as a bug. Sending you sticky baby dust x

@hawksnest good luck for EPU on Friday hun

AFM: So I've been bleeding a bit the last two days and was so worried and spoke to fn and had my BT moved to today. Surprisingly my HCG has gone up to 54 but progesterone level has dropped very low to 13. Prob why I've been bleeding. So the fn said for me to go straight in to the clinic and have a pregnyl injection. Done that today and now just have to hope and pray for my next BT on Friday. Eeekk please stick lil one xx

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

akakura  (22-10-2014),Gelati  (23-10-2014),MrsChino  (22-10-2014),TeamCarts  (22-10-2014)