Closed Thread
Page 143 of 185 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1850
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Gelati it's up to you whatever is going to be easier and keep you sane - I'm not going to do it as never seen a positive HPT so figure I'll wait for BT - AF usually arrives first anyway - which means as of today (7dp 5dt) I'm on AF watch out everytime I go to the toilet

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB - yeh exactly could be anything. I don't think any symptoms this early can be relied upon....yet i still keep symptom spotting! haha....any rational thought just out the window! how you doing today hun?
    @Rarah11 - i'm the same as you. never even seen a hint of a second line since TTC so a bit scared to POAS. i may just wait like you. I've done some calcs too, since my LP is always 14 days my AF should arrive before blood test too. crossed for you that AF doesn't arrive and you are UTD!!! Only less than 2 weeks left of Oct so let's get some more BFPs in!!! Goodluck for BT....remind me is that this week or next?

Have you had any symptoms the last couple of days? Or are you being good and not symptom spotting? :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    @KayzB - yeh exactly could be anything. I don't think any symptoms this early can be relied upon....yet i still keep symptom spotting! haha....any rational thought just out the window! how you doing today hun?
    @Rarah11 - i'm the same as you. never even seen a hint of a second line since TTC so a bit scared to POAS. i may just wait like you. I've done some calcs too, since my LP is always 14 days my AF should arrive before blood test too. crossed for you that AF doesn't arrive and you are UTD!!! Only less than 2 weeks left of Oct so let's get some more BFPs in!!! Goodluck for BT....remind me is that this week or next?

Have you had any symptoms the last couple of days? Or are you being good and not symptom spotting? :P
    No symptoms other than light cramps and the insomnia but that's the progesterone I guess.. BT is Monday... And if it's not successful straight into FET... This weekend is going to be fun ;-) when's your BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 - mine is on wed so just after yours. But AF is due on Monday I think. Does Ivf stuff up your cycles or is it still 14 das after ovulation? Which I'm assuming is at epu?

Yes this weekend is going to be a blast! I'm not sure I'm going to be capable of doing anything! Wish they made pills for this kind of insanity!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    @Rarah11 - mine is on wed so just after yours. But AF is due on Monday I think. Does Ivf stuff up your cycles or is it still 14 das after ovulation? Which I'm assuming is at epu?

Yes this weekend is going to be a blast! I'm not sure I'm going to be capable of doing anything! Wish they made pills for this kind of insanity!!
    Yes I'd get some of them ;-) my FS said my BT will be a few days after AF is normally due but for some people the progesterone holds it off - for me it hadn't before but I've increased my dose so unless it breaks through I won't know...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Prog will usually keep af away until you stop taking it

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 im on AF watch now too, I started spotting at 8dp5dt last time. Fingers crossed it doesn't arrive. And yes this weekend will be torture - dh and I are going to a cooking class to distract ourselves

@Gelati sounds like the prog is knocking u about a bit, hope you feel better soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati I will be POAS maybe on Sunday AF is due Tuesday bloods are on Friday but I have never made it to BT AF always arrives on time expect last round it was 2 days late and I had brown spotting for 4 days which had my hopes up. My clinic doesn't do BT if AF arrives and I only have enough progesterone till Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati I will be POAS maybe on Sunday AF is due Tuesday bloods are on Friday but I have never made it to BT AF always arrives on time expect last round it was 2 days late and I had brown spotting for 4 days which had my hopes up. My clinic doesn't do BT if AF arrives and I only have enough progesterone till Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ok. Well maybe I won't be expecting AF then. I guess everyone's diff but it just means that if I dont get AF then I can't rely on that being a sign. Doh! Lol

@loulabubble - yep it def is. I can't wait till I'm off it. More dizzy spells today. Horrible stuff!! Can't wait for the weekend so I can just sleep!