Closed Thread
Page 142 of 186 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1851
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Rarah11 for me it's the Prednisolone keeping me awake, my mind stays up all night & leaves me with such a heavy head in the morn. So frustrating 😐
    What dose are you on? Maybe it's that keeping me up...are you on the Bondi protocol?
    @loulabubble bit of very light cramping but other than that and my mind going round in circles it's ok...
    @Hopeisfading fingers crossed this works - you only need the one! You are very strong to be going to a baby shower I have to avoid these now it's too hard...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Hope Is Fading  (21-10-2014),loulabubble  (21-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    What dose are you on? Maybe it's that keeping me up...are you on the Bondi protocol?
    @Rarah11 yep hun, and I'm on 10mg. Also am on aspirin.
    I'm currently sipping on chamomile tea hoping that'll settle my mind in time for bed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Rarah11 yep hun, and I'm on 10mg. Also am on aspirin.
    I'm currently sipping on chamomile tea hoping that'll settle my mind in time for bed!
    Chamomile is a great idea - I might try it... Are you on clexane too? How do you find it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    Chamomile is a great idea - I might try it... Are you on clexane too? How do you find it?
    @Rarah11 ugh Clexane, I ice it but it still bloody hurts! Such a blunt needle. I still have bruises from when I used it last cycle too. All these 'battle scars' yet nothing to 'show' for it yet.. but hopefully soon for us hey 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow what a wonderful positive day!!

@amiracle4me - omg congratulations hun!!! Sorry to hear you've had a rough 2ww but it was all worth it!! Soo happy for you and a wonderful 9 months ahead

@SJ89 - woooh! wonderful to hear hun!! i bet you're glad to know there won't be any more stim cycles for awhile!! Goodluck for next month!! xx

Big contratulations @akakura!!! What a wonderful birthday present you are going to have!! Have a great 9 months hun!! xx

@KayzB - congrats on being PUPO hun!! welcome to the 2ww club so glad we are in it together!! hope 1 Nov comes in no time!! Sticky vibes and hope the positive news keeps coming!!! btw - i heard about the pains of Clexane. You brave brave lady. Really want this to be your month hun!!!

@Topdeck - glad to hear they are listening to you. Would be such a shame to cancel when you could have 2 good eggies!

@Bongley - goodluck for this cycle!!

@loulabubble - tww crazies....seriously what are they trying to do to us?! They definitely put us to the test that's for sure!! as if it's not already hard enough as it is! I'm so happy to have the ladies here to go through all this with! xx

Goodluck @MrsTugs!! lots of baby dust your way!!

@Rarah11 - Glad you got some sleep! i'm hoping to get some tonight...soo tired! i am going to stop drinking water at 9pm.

@Hopeisfading - we are on the exact same post transfer date! I have everything crossed for you hun....like your DP says - it is going to work this time!!! Stick little embies......cmoooon!!!! xx

AFM 3dp5dt - no more cramps or twinges for me today. At around lunchtime i started getting quite dizzy. Couldn't finish my lunch cos i felt like i was seeing stars. Lasted about 1 -2 hrs. Then just after dinner i've started feeling really heavy and bloated down there. Like AF is coming (but surely not!!). Could be anything though - sleep deprivation, crinone, excess gas. Who knows!! 2ww crazies continues.......

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

akakura  (22-10-2014),Bongley  (22-10-2014),Hope Is Fading  (21-10-2014),KayzB  (22-10-2014),loulabubble  (22-10-2014),SJ89  (21-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well CD55 for me after a chem for my first round of IVF thought I would have been able to cycle again in October but AF has not showed up so guessing it will be November for me really hoping to get 2nd Round of IVF in before Xmas.

October is fast fading away so I have started a November thread for anyone who wants to join:

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...F-ICSI-testing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your well wishes! I will scoot on over to November with @Twinkley. I hope I don't see any of you there! I'll still keep my eye on things here!

Good luck everyone 😄 baby dust to you all! I hope November is as lucky as October!

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - BFN
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 25 DH - 34
    First IVF Oct 14
    DH has no issues

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati are you going to POAS? I'm using pesseries for the first time and I have been super tired going to bed early best sleep expect for a few vivid dreams 😏 my BT isn't till the 31

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    AFM 3dp5dt - no more cramps or twinges for me today. At around lunchtime i started getting quite dizzy. Couldn't finish my lunch cos i felt like i was seeing stars. Lasted about 1 -2 hrs. Then just after dinner i've started feeling really heavy and bloated down there. Like AF is coming (but surely not!!). Could be anything though - sleep deprivation, crinone, excess gas. Who knows!! 2ww crazies continues.......
    @Gelati gosh you poor thing, doesn't sound pleasant at all! But yes almost impossible to pinpoint what all those symptoms are actually due to. FX for you tho that it's all pointing towards a wonderful outcome 😘 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope Is Fading View Post
    @Gelati are you going to POAS? I'm using pesseries for the first time and I have been super tired going to bed early best sleep expect for a few vivid dreams 😏 my BT isn't till the 31
    Glad you are getting a good nights sleep. I hate being tired during the day. Slept a bit better last night. Only got up once to pee
    I'm gonna try and not poas or at least wait until mornig of the blood test because waiting all day may drive me crazy.
    I don't think anything will show up this early and if it's a negative ill just be down all week and also protesting sting everyday which I'm sure is not good for my mental health!
    What do you think you'll do? Poas?