Closed Thread
Page 14 of 186 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    When's your FET do you think @amiracle4me ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello. Approx Oct 9th/10th fingers crossed my lining does everything it's meant to!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Oct FET Transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, here we go again, long down reg commencing end October bla bla

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys

Wow we are moving so fast it’s hard to keep up!

Welcome to all the new people (@ilovecake79 @Gelati @sallygirl @Emerald26 and anyone I’ve missed) , its lovely to have so many along for the ride

@babygirl7 I’ll be have two progesterone pessaries a day, one in the morning and one at night… that’s because of my low progesterone levels last cycle though

@SJ89 I had a stressful job that I quit at the beginning of the year, am now a full time student and loving it… much easier to attend appointments etc… I can’t imagine working FT and doing IVF I think I’d pull my hair out… I admire all you ladies that can

@emily3011 everyone reacts so differently so it’s hard to know what time to take off… I was quite uncomfortable in the days post EPU and if you have any risk of OHSS that may be a good time to take off… the whole cycle can be tricky with timings… But there’s always a way around things… most of us have had to have an injection in a weird place or two (I remember having one in a friend’s bathroom, who still has no idea we’re doing ivf!) … and I started a m/c in the middle of an assessment at uni! you just have to be kind to yourself and try not to have too rigid idea of how things will or won’t be

@ScubaGal it must’ve been so exciting to see that little heart beating! I love your updates, they give me hope

@amiracle4me you are truly amazing keeping up with that roll call. Thanks!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    Hi everyone, here we go again, long down reg commencing end October bla bla
    @Butterfly39 hiya hun. How have you been? Are you back for more embryo banking? How was snow trip? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @loulabubble thank you so much for that advice, I have been trying to plan and control which I am sure will all fall by the wayside in no time. I will take the time off immediately after the EPU. I think I need to just wait and see how it pans out, what will be will be

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amiracle4me thanks for adding me to the roll call. Bring on October!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amiracle4me Yay my first ever time in a roll call on here thanks for including me. It's so nice to have others to share the journey with. I will be sending so many positive thoughts and hopes to everyone!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to emily3011 For This Useful Post:

amiracle4me  (24-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @emily3011, taking time off work has also been on my mind too. Even though i know it should be the last thing i'm worried about. I don't want to tell my boss that i'm doing IVF but i may end up needing to if i need so many days off work. especially when they are days that you can't even tell them in advance. It will look a bit suss. Would be great if i didn't have to work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I would like to join the thread! I had my endo scratch done today and will be starting my 7th cycle (I think) of ICSI when AF arrives hopefully next week. It's been a long road but hoping this will be the one! FX for a lucky thread. Apologies for no personals I have yet to read the thread properly but I will and I do recognise some names - Good luck to everyone!

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app