Closed Thread
Page 138 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1850
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Femmefatal - yep my DP kindly told me I looked four months utd and "what are you going to do to hide that?" So one inch to me doesn't sound too bad! But it's yucky and totally normal.
    @Gelati - 3/5 is fantastic! Good Luck with your tww crazies
    @BecRedrose - super scary, also soooo frustrating that it just pushes everything back. Hope you recover well enough to enjoy the Christmas and NY drinking

And I know I've forgotten someone else.....How do all you ladies manage to comment/remember all the people you want to check in with? Given that we're all hormonal, not getting much sleep and incredibly emotionally invested I'm super impressed.

AFM I have just had to up my FSH to 225, last cycle it stayed at 112. So I'm a bit confused but I saw a 'fellow' fs cos mine was somewhere else and then the nurse called about the increase.
    I'm confused....At first scan 8 days after starting stim I had 5 ranging from 9-14 in measurement. Last time I had 6 so to me that seems fine. Why could they be worried?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hawknest For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (21-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hawknest its hard to keep up with everyone. I do read everything but if I am on my phone I rarely reply then when I am on the PC things have moved again so fast. I don't think they are 'worried' about you by giving you a higher dosage but the higher dose could be to give the follies a little more of a push before trigger. Nothing is wrong, they are just doing their job by tracking your cycle and bloods and adjusting accordingly. If it makes you feel any better I think those dosages are low/norm. I start at 450.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

hawknest  (21-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecRedrose I hope you are feeling a whole lot better now and what an ordeal. *hugs* look after yourself and great news about the snow babies. They will be waiting for you when you are well and ready. I think your belly is swollen now but after a few gassy days you will return back to normal size?? The things we put ourselves through. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @BecRedrose Omg I’m so sorry to hear how sick you’ve been. I can only imagine how terrifying it must have been for you, going through that. I’m glad you’re recovering now hun. Take it easy and be kind to yourself.

@Femmefatal I also look decidedly preggers right now with my giant bloated belly. It’s an unpleasant side effect of this process, but pretty normal from what I’m led to believe. I’m just wearing lots of floaty clothes to work so it’s hopefully not too obvious!

@babygirl7 Congrats on your positive result hun. So far, so good. I am hoping and crossing my fingers and toes for good numbers on your next BT. I hope the waiting isn’t driving you too bonkers!

@akakura and @Amiracleforme Good luck for your BTs ladies! I am thinking of you both.

@hawknest I find it hard to keep up too! I know I miss people because it just moves so damn fast I also wouldn't worry too much about your increased FSH. I was on 300 this cycle. If it's concerning you though, maybe you could phone them back and ask for a bit more of an explanation to ease your mind?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (22-10-2014),hawknest  (21-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    GL @akakura and @amiracle4me. Thinking of you both. Hope you get some good BT results x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecRedrose I'm so sad to hear you had such a terrible ordeal. Take care of yourself. Hope you are recovering well.

@jaybu84 Such a lovely pic! Congratulations again.

@akakura @amiracle4me Wishing you all the best for your BT today.

My cramps have settled down. I hope everything is ok. I get worried when I have cramps and equally worried when I don't any symptoms!! Was so tired yesterday, even though work has been really quiet, and went to bed super early. Have a good day everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone.

I hope you're all well and coping with where you are at in your journey.

Sorry for being silent but I have been struggling with huge anxiety and wasn't coping very well at all.

I did POAS at 8dp5dt which was positive but as the one at 9dp5dt was lighter so I freaked out and got an early blood test.

So. With the results of the second BT in today I can cautiously announce that I now have a BFP!

HCG 343
    Prog 37.5
    Oestrogen 135

It's been totally weird and surreal more than anything else. After two years of being left out while all my friends conceive and then go onto have a second, has been more painful than I could have ever imagined. I have been to hell and back with the struggles infertility brings so my heart goes out to all you amazing ladies that keep going. Had this been a BFN I would have had to take a mental health break as the 2WW nearly broke me. I'm aware of the huge risks and that every day is a blessing so I'm just praying now that this little thing sticks. If not then I will try and take solace in the fact my body can do it.

I'm all over the place head wise so will do some personals later but just wanted to say thank you for all your support and wishing that you all get your good news soon.

Miracle - has - arrived x

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk - ET 9th Oct!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (22-10-2014),bruyu  (21-10-2014),SJ89  (21-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Even tho I'm not transferring the month and this is a me post I just had to let you know that of my
    30 follies
    15 collected embies
    13 were mature
    9 fertilised
    AND excitingly 9 are very strong and have been frozen at murolla (sp) day 4! My clinic freezes on day 4. They were impressed and said that it is completely rare. I am over the moon right now, so had to share!!

GL to everyone else !!! Sticky vibes!!

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - BFN
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 25 DH - 34
    First IVF Oct 14
    DH has no issues

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG miracle!!!! I am so happy for you!! I feel like we started each IUI and IVF cycle together!! So amazing! Over the moon happy for you!! Amazing results! Strong emby!

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - BFN
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 25 DH - 34
    First IVF Oct 14
    DH has no issues

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amiracle4me wow congrats hunny!! Such huge numbers too! You've got a strong lil bean inside you! 😊 So happy for you hun 😘😘 xxx