Closed Thread
Page 136 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1851
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    OMG @BecRedrose, how scary for you and DH! So glad to hear you are on the mend. So sorry you were so unwell. Have you spoken to your FS about it all yet? x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Oh my god @BecRedrose that's awful. So glad you're ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SJ89 thanks hun and how are you doing? X

@loulabubble thanks hun x

@jaybu84 thanks hun x

@ScubaGal nope hun no increase as apparently they can't really tell how much progesterone is in my system. Just have to play the waiting game

@Gelati thanks hun x yay for getting two snowbabies that's awesome hun x

@straycat thanks hun x

@BecRedrose oh hun I'm so sorry this has happened to you. Glad to hear you are ok. Please Look after yourself and wishing you a speedy recovery. Happy to hear you have a good number of frosties x

AFM: still got the intermittent bleeding here and there... which started again this arvo. Please stick little one 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCarts View Post
    @Gelati I'm much the same. Feeling pretty normal apart from a tiny bit of dull cramps. I still have upset tummy too. ( I think it's prob from the overdose of pineapple and Brazil nuts! ) trying not to stress but it's so hard cos I'm constantly comparing to my cycle from DS. Hopefully I feel something soon! Hang in there, I'm here with you! x
    hahaha o/d on pineapple and brazil nuts! too funny! Mmm maybe i should go buy some brazil nuts! I can imagine you wanting to compare! If i had something to compare with i would definitely be doing that too! But i've read so many times that each pregnancy is different so don't get stressed if you don't feel the same!

I'm hoping to feel something too but everyone keeps telling me it's better to not feel anything. let the crazies continue!! i must say, work has helped a lot in keeping me distracted. Soo much work to do, no time to symptom spot!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (20-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    hahaha o/d on pineapple and brazil nuts! too funny! Mmm maybe i should go buy some brazil nuts! I can imagine you wanting to compare! If i had something to compare with i would definitely be doing that too! But i've read so many times that each pregnancy is different so don't get stressed if you don't feel the same!

I'm hoping to feel something too but everyone keeps telling me it's better to not feel anything. let the crazies continue!! i must say, work has helped a lot in keeping me distracted. Soo much work to do, no time to symptom spot!
    I'm working for the next 3 days so hopefully I will be he same! Distractions!! it's so hard to describe to people or even your DH but you just never know how crazy you feel in this 2WW!
    I go back and forth all day between 'everything is fine, there is a good chance this will work, be positive, have faith in the process, it's worked before' to 'It hasn't worked this time, I don't feel anything, why don't I feel anything, I think it fell out... Blah blah blah' haha what a weirdo this journey makes me!

As for the pineapple and nuts, I think I will lay off for a day or two, I'm not meant to eat fruit as I'm fructose intolerant and nuts in general are not great for IBS... Silly me, the things we do to ourselves

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecRedrose - omg you poor thing!! how awful hun Really glad to hear you are starting to feel better and you are being looked after well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TeamCarts - omg the swinging from side to side drives me insane!! The amount of times i've said 'wait what's that twinge? could it be implantation? Nah no way, it's definitely fallen out already, what am i talking about!!!'. Aaargh crazy!!!

no men don't understand.....dh tries to pretend like he understands which is sweet but i can tell he just thinks i'm insane!!

I hope the 3 days of work help .....then it'll be halfway through the week. Yay!!! Then sometimes i think....why do i want the 2ww to be over so soon when i could just be racing towards a BFN? Urgh! truly 2ww crazies! only way to describe it
    @babygirl7 - oh sticky baby dust your way hun!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (22-10-2014),TeamCarts  (20-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh @BecRedrose that is terrifying! I am glad you are recovering and hope you continue to get better as quick as possible. That must have been a real ordeal! Thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecRedrose that's awful, so sorry u had experience like this, hope you will recover 100% soon, and good luck with ET in soon future! @babygirl7 stick little one stick!!! Hope the levels are doubling in your next BT.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bruyu For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 hope those number double like they should!! 😊 More waiting tho argh! 😣
    @KayzB good luck for et today. Hope u get a stickie one
    @TeamCarts and @Gelati oh no the tww crazies have struck u too!! I wish I had some advice on how to remain sane but I am textbook crazy in the tww.
    @BecRedrose oh hun what an awful experience to go thru. Glad u are recovering well now and it was not all for nothing coz u have some frosties waiting for u!!
    @MrsChino welcome to the tww hope it goes quickly for u. Frosties would b nice but hopefully u got yourself a stickie one in there now
    @miracle4me good luck for BT today!! Let's hope we both get some good numbers

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (22-10-2014),KayzB  (21-10-2014),MrsChino  (21-10-2014),TeamCarts  (21-10-2014)