Closed Thread
Page 135 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1851
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @KayzB good luck for transfer tomorrow hun 😘

@amiracle4me how you doing hun? When BT?

@akakura good luck for BT tomorrow I'm sure your going to get wonderful numbers hun xx

@jeb8303 oh gosh hun you got your hands full with plumbing there. Hang in there hun and FX you'll be cycling soon

@MrsChino thanks hun and yay for being PUPO, sending you sticky baby dust hun. Enjoy your tww

@jaybu84 congrat hun, beautiful pic and glad all is well

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

akakura  (21-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @babygirl7! Congrats! Double double double!! I have everything crossed for you!!

Do amazing @jaybu84! Such miracle babies deserve to be shown around. So beautiful. My heart is so full of happiness for you! .... For both of you!

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - BFN
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 25 DH - 34
    First IVF Oct 14
    DH has no issues

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SJ89 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (20-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jaybu84 thanks for the update, what an awesome pic
    @babygirl7 it's so frustrating when the result is drawn out... I have everything crossed for you, hope hcg doubles by thurs for you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (20-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies!! 😊
    @babygirl7 - that's a great result!! Fingers crossed numbers keep going up for you, how frustrating that your TWW is being extended, even if by a little bit! Exciting news either way 😊👍

8. The Following User Says Thank You to monkeymama For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (20-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    @babygirl7 is your clinic bumping up your progesterone ?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (20-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Femmefatal - sorry to hear about hubby but good to hear you have frosties to work with for next time! i'm still getting random shooting pains since EPU. No idea if it's a bad thing or if it's normal but hope it goes away soon!!

@jeb8303 - oh that's horrible. Last thing you need right now. I hope that your positive turn around is just around the corner! Surely it's time you got a break!

@MrsChino - Congrats on being PUPO hun!! welcome to the 2ww!! xx Sorry to hear about the others but heres hoping you won't need them! xx

@loulabubble - i'm the same as you!....peeing all night meaning i'm more tired because of broken sleep. Also random cramps and sharp shooting pains and upset tummy...oh the glory of crinone!! lol

@jaybu84 - oh how gorgeous!!! look at that little bean.....just perfect! so glad the bleeding was no more than a scare. Happy and healthy 9 months!!

@babygirl7 - I have everything crossed for you hun!!! cmon little bean.....keep growing!!! I can only imagine how you must be feeling.......cheering you and the little bean on!!! xx

@KayzB - goodluck for tmr hun!! will be thinking of you

@SJ89 - hope all is going well with your little embies!! xx
    @TeamCarts - how you doing today hun? any new feelings? hope all is well

AFM - 2dp5dt - not feeling much again. Got the call from the FN today and 2 made it to advanced blasty on Sat and are now frozen. Other little one didn't make it But 3 / 5 ain't too bad so pretty happy Hopefully i won't need to use them tho. BT booked for the 29th. Eek!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (20-10-2014),loulabubble  (20-10-2014),MrsChino  (20-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati oh the joys of progesterone hey... congrats on your frosties btw, that's awesome that you don't need to use them for a few more years yet

14. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (20-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Gelati I'm much the same. Feeling pretty normal apart from a tiny bit of dull cramps. I still have upset tummy too. ( I think it's prob from the overdose of pineapple and Brazil nuts! ) trying not to stress but it's so hard cos I'm constantly comparing to my cycle from DS. Hopefully I feel something soon! Hang in there, I'm here with you! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 ah it never ends huh? I have had a string of bad luck as well post BFN, car accident (no one was hurt luckily but a damn nuisance) also plumbing issues, washing machine blew up, vacuum cleaner blew up, someone tried to break into our house (while I was home!) all of this in the span of a week. Really over it. Money is evaporating into thin air. When will this stop? I may have to resort to voodoo or something and get someone in to clear my house of evil spirits as I am convinced we are cursed.
    @MrsChino oh I hope you have something to freeze as its always nice to have some back up but hope you won't need it! yay for PUPO xx
    @Femmefatal so sorry to hear about the cycle, what did your FS say about sperm biopsy? try again?
    @babygirl7 numbers go up and up xx

AFM - I'm great considering strained circumstances. could be due to the fact that its ok for me to drink a lil now

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (20-10-2014),jeb8303  (20-10-2014),MrsChino  (21-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies sorry for being MIA.. I had my egg retrieval Friday 10th they got 25 eggs, I was really unwell straight away passing out outside the clinic. Spent Friday in bed and started vomiting Saturday morning about 2am. Continued to vomit whilst the pain increased to the extreme. My husband called the ambulance at about 9:15pm which arrived within 4minutes as soon as him informed them that I had a retrieval done. I had a massive team working on me straight away. I had OHSS and was the worse case they have seen.

I spent a number of days in ICU whist in hospital. They were not sure if they had to incubate me.

I have only been released tonight and I'm still only about 70% and currently look 6 months pregnant.

Once I'm better and have had time to recover about 3-6month we will do a frozen transfer. We have 6 on ice grade 1.