Closed Thread
Page 133 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1851
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @babygirl7 good luck for BT today hun! Hope results confirm wonderful news xoxo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (20-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    I mentioned before I had my eggs collected & frozen since no sperm was found. So I stopped the ivf process from egg retreival stage. Just wondering, will I get my period on the usual date? Will it be a heavier flow. I'm cramping in my tummy & feeling sharp pains. I will call the clinic later today.

Me 33 DH 34 azoospermia
    Cycle 1: oct 2014

Melbourne ivf

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatal View Post
    Hi all,
    I mentioned before I had my eggs collected & frozen since no sperm was found. So I stopped the ivf process from egg retreival stage. Just wondering, will I get my period on the usual date? Will it be a heavier flow. I'm cramping in my tummy & feeling sharp pains. I will call the clinic later today.

Me 33 DH 34 azoospermia
    Cycle 1: oct 2014

Melbourne ivf
    Hi @Femmefatal so sorry this cycle didn't work out for you I can't imagine how hard it is coping with the azoospermia.

In terms of AF it's a bit individual to each woman, but yes it's possible it will be heavier and more uncomfortable than regular periods. Take care of yourself and get hold of a heat pack and maybe have some nice baths.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Femmefatal  (20-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to all the ladies with EPU and ET coming up!

Hope those in the TWW are doing ok?

Congrats to those who have gotten recent BFP's - I hope your blood tests are as positive and wish you a happy and sticky 9 months

AFM - this month just keeps getting worse and worse - I have $8k worth of emergency plumbing starting today thanks to tree roots in my pipes we have no sewerage or water leaving the property - thanks to the people who owned the house before us who planted the trees there.

IVF will now be pushed back god knows how far into next year and I am emotionally and mentally at breaking point.

I don't know how many more things can go wrong and how I can keep on going

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 that is just rubbish - we have just had exactly the same thing... It was our neighbours tree... Ours was unfortunately double that cost but luckily we'd already started our cycle do couldn't pull out but just puts off other ones - which basically sucks! Try stay positive I just think things have to get better at some point!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    @jeb8303 same thing happened to us last year - make sure you get a few different quotes, also if your DH is able you'll get a far reduced price if you dig to expose the pipes yourself (depending on whether that's feasible).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is this something home insurance would cover?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies

We had to start today as no sewerage is leaving and is leaking into the backyard so we dont have time on our hands to shop around.

My boss's husband is a plumber and said it is an accurate quote as they have to get bobcat in to dig to get down to the pipes.

Unfortunately it isn't covered under insurance because it is tree roots - if there was damage to the house they would pay to repair it but not to fix the $8k worth of plumbing issues - don't know why I pay for my house insurance when it never covers the things I need it for
    Last edited by jeb8303; 20-10-2014 at 09:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 Good luck for your BT today hun. I will be thinking of you.

@jeb8303 I’m so sorry to hear about your plumbing woes! Not at all what you need right now.

Thinking of all you other ladies in the TWW. Hope you’re managing to stay relatively sane!

Afm I had ET this morning. Out of five embies, one was good quality and was put back in, but unfortunately the other four are lagging behind. They are going to try and grow them out for another day or two to freeze, but I’m not holding my breath. The same thing happened last time, and we were left with nothing so I have an eerie sense of déjà vu. Ah well, I just need to focus on the one that’s on board and hope for the best

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (20-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @akakura you really are a poas addict! Love your charts though and poas looks promising. Good luck for your BT. I'm ok, but like you I have been googling everything just to torture myself, as if the tww wasn't bad enough hey

@Rarah11 how are you doing? I see you were up early this morning, still having a bit of insomnia? Mine’s been wearing me out but I had a good night sleep last night finally so feeling a bit better today

@jeb8303 wow you are having a bad run, hope your luck changes soon love

@MrsChino congrats on being PUPO it’s a sticky one and that the others pull through so you get some frosties

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

akakura  (20-10-2014),MrsChino  (20-10-2014)