Closed Thread
Page 132 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1850
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg @akakura and @babygirl7 they are looking great and promising! Let us know how it all goes. Do you have any symptoms?
    @Gelati I'm feeling good, getting a bit nervous now. BT is Thurs. I still don't know what to make of the cramps. They are on and off but only last a short time. Hope this week goes fast!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovecake79 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (19-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations @babygirl7!!! that's a definite darkening second line there! Yay for you and DF!! Can't wait to hear your good news confirmed tmr!!

@akakura - omg congratulations to you too!! there's no doubting that strong second line now and it's so reassuring to hear that no symptoms doesn't mean you're out!! i know i'm going to be driving myself crazy symptom spotting (or worrying about lack of symptoms) in the next 1.5 weeks!!

@ilovecake79 - ooh goodluck for thursday hun. Hope this week flies for you. Will you be POAS or holding out? Those symptoms drive us crazy don't they?? i really hope those cramps mean BFP for you!! xx

How are all the other PUPO ladies doing? I'm glad i'm going to work tmr because sitting at home today all i could do was symptom spot, google and constantly think about. I hope work can distract me!!
    Hope everyone had a great weekend and may it be a positive week for us all next week

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (19-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies

But I guess it's maybe too good to be true, started bleeding tonight like brownish red and clumps of crinone. Sorry for TMI! I just wish it was BT already 😩

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    Thanks Ladies

But I guess it's maybe too good to be true, started bleeding tonight like brownish red and clumps of crinone. Sorry for TMI! I just wish it was BT already 😩
    Oh no! I really hope it's nothing, I know heaps of people get spotting in early Preganancy, fx you get some reassurance tomorrow. Will be thinking of you Hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Haha @Gelati I have been doing exactly the same. Google, Google images, symptom spotting the works and I'm only 2dp5dt! I'm finding it really hard as I'm comparing it to my BFP fresh cycle which is silly because I was on way more drugs, crinone instead of pessaries etc. it's going to be a long couple of weeks! Bring on work hey hope your travelling ok x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 oh no! I do hope it doesn't mean anything. Tonight I saw a bit of light brownish colour to my crinone (coming out) so maybe it's just the crinone?

@TeamCarts - oh I'm def gonna drive myself crazy. I feel nothing! Are you feeling anything? I'm also worried that I'm doing too much and not resting enough. But I can't just sit there doin nothing! That'll drive me mad!! Also had a bit of diarreah today (sorry tmi!) and worried about that too! I really just have to let it go and keep telling myself it's out of my hands!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (19-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still reading along and cheering you ladies on from the sidelines Those stick pics are looking great there ladies! Bring on the next couple of weeks with lots of BFP announcements! xxx

@babygirl7 - I've never had a drop with any of my losses until after I'd had confirmation that they had passed away and yet I seem to keep reading/hearing of plenty of ladies having spotting who go on to have successful pregnancies.... best wishes that will be you too Hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Gelati I'm the same. Don't feel much at all. Small amount of cramping today but comes and goes and same with the upset tummy. (Prob side effects of progesterone!) I know there is nothing I can do but it's so hard as I am a major control freak and this is totally out if my hands. I have had a pretty cruise weekend but a busy week ahead. Hopefully it will help to keep my mind off it. Will be thinking of you x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TeamCarts For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (20-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 it's probably implantation bleed. I've had it once before and it was around when af due. Plus all that crinone can be irritating. Mine was a 5dt so I'm a day ahead of u. GL for BT tomorrow!!
    @TeamCarts my only other successful bfp was from fresh et and I've found this FET to be completely different from that. I am the queen of googling everything under the sun in the tww!! Not to mention my poas addiction. I could make the tww a lot easier on myself but I hate not knowing what's going to happen!
    @ilovecake79 those symptoms sound promising, for me mild cramps are good, painful ones not good. But u know Ive had none for a few days now....so who knows what's really going on in there? Will u poas before BT on Thursday?

Thanks everyone for the cheers. I am a good example of how the tww can drive u crazy. Hope everyone else can cope better than me

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (20-10-2014),ilovecake79  (21-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 please try not to panic yet - I had spotting for my last BFP so it really doesn't mean anything either way until you get the BT results - not long now everything crossed for you...
    @akakura I think the crazies are starting for me - it's just gone 4am and I'm wide awake my mind going into overdrive....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (20-10-2014)