Closed Thread
Page 125 of 186 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1851
    Thanks
    Reviews
    its day 5 of prog support for me (day after ET too)... having really strange dreams and waking up super early so i'm really tired - hopefully practice for when a little one comes along think this is going to be a long tww though if I don't get some decent sleep

hope those in the tww are keeping themselves occupied and my thoughts are with those going through rough patches. to everyone else still cycling, good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies bad news from me! BFN!!! Not what I expected, but what can I do. FS says I can start next FET straight after when I start AF. I don't know what to do.
    Hope all the BFN are out for this month u ladies will all have bfp from now.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by bruyu View Post
    Sorry ladies bad news from me! BFN!!! Not what I expected, but what can I do. FS says I can start next FET straight after when I start AF. I don't know what to do.
    Hope all the BFN are out for this month u ladies will all have bfp from now.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Sorry to hear that @bruyu was it a fresh or a frozen cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh that sucks @bruyu it's hard to know what to do sometimes but at least you have the option of a FET straight awy for the next cycle that's something... sometimes having an action plan makes things a bit easier but a bfn is always disappointing. big hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @loulabubble. Thanks Hun xx I can totally relate to the vivid dreams. Feel like I haven't had a good night sleep for over two weeks. Damn progesterone! Hope this ones your lucky bean..
    @MrsChino - still good numbers! Good luck with the fert report.
    @bruyu - I'm so sorry. This whole journey sucks big time 😕 I'm personally finding this 2WW enough to put me off another transfer for a while so if you have time on your side then it may do you good to have a break?

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk - ET 9th Oct!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

loulabubble  (16-10-2014),MrsChino  (16-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    I wish to join your thread my background is bilateral hydrosalpinges, pcos and high Ana levels I had my Fallopian tubes removed in April I have since been going to a clinic I was on gonal f and cetrotide until yesterday when I had my ovidrel injections..... I also have a lining of 6.1 and had to start progesterone suppositories last night. The thing is when I went in for ultrasound yesterday they found I only have 1 follicle on the right with ten littlies in the back ground the left only ten little ones so I had the choice to cancel or go ahead with collection tomorrow. Just couldn't imagine canceling this cycle when this one little follicle could be holding that one little egg for our one little embryo and hopefully our precious baby .... So confused and scared I just don't want to wake up and be told there was nothing to collect at all
    Does anyone have any similar stories?
    Fingers crossed this one follicle is it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @MrsTugs. I think i remember chatting with you at a TTC thread about a year ago? Sorry to see you hear but i hope your IVF journey is a short and successful one!

@Ladydee - how very frustrating! All that information but still no real answers. Would you think about seeking a 3rd opinion? I'm hoping that it is just a case of bad luck and the next one is your BFP!! xx

@amiracle4me - oh that kind of sounds like pregnancy symptoms to me? Anything out of the ordinary sounds positive to me!!

@MrsChino - FX that THE ONE is in one of those 7 eggies. FX for awesome fertilisation rates!! i personally think 7 eggies is awesome so well done

Sorry to hear the bad news @bruyu. Big hugs. make sure you do something nice for yourself. Good to hear you can go straight into a FET though x

Welcome @Babydream101- Goodluck for you EPU and hope the one follicle will be your BFP! xx

AFM - Day 3 today. FN called and said all 4 embies are still within the Day 3 range but one is growing slower than the others. Keep going little embies .....2 more days to go till ET

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (16-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsTugs yay for AF arriving and you can start x

@amiracle4me hope your tww is going well hun

@MrsChino great numbers hun, got my FX for great fert rates for you x

@loulabubble oh the joys of the tww, cray cray, so glad I'm on the second half of mine. Sending you sticky vibes hun x

@bruyu oh hun I'm so sorry, good luck for your next FET x

@Babydream101 welcome hun, and FX for your EPU. All you need is one hun.

@Gelati great news, keep on growing lil embies x

AFM: 7dp3dt I hope this weekend goes fast so I can have my BT on Monday. This cold sore on my lip is so friggin huge and hurts like anything! I don't even wanna go outside! Little bit of sore breasts. Had some brown crinone tonight. And a stuffy nose since Monday, surely it's just a hayfever and crinone. Gosh the tww is nuts 😬

11. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (17-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jumping in! hello lovelies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Babydream101 and
    @LunaRose - I hope your journeys are short and successful.

@babygirl7 - are you going to POAS?

I really feel like I'm out for this month
    @MrsChino - good luck with your fert report this morning!

@TeamCarts - good luck with your ET today! Pictures please! Will be thinking of you.

@SJ89 - EPU today? Good luck and take some nice comfy socks to stop feet getting cold in the stirrups. Lots of hot tea and toast when you wake up. Can wait to hear how you go xx

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk - ET 9th Oct!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (17-10-2014),SJ89  (17-10-2014),TeamCarts  (17-10-2014)