Closed Thread
Page 124 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1850
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Emerald26 - I'm so so sorry to read about your BFN, it's not fair and totally sucks Massive hugs Hun....Maybe we'll be cycle buddies again sometime xx

@Hope Is Fading - great numbers and yay for Saturday! EPU sure is something huh?! I hope you're feeling a lot better now x

@operationbabyg - best wishes for your bloods on Friday!
    @amiracle4me - BFP wishes for you xx

@babygirl7 - those symptoms are sounding very positive Hun, I have everything crossed for a BFP announcement from you! x

@TeamCarts - I think I would've chose to do the same thing that you guys have given your choices. Good luck Hun, I hope this is it for you xxx

@bruyu - did you POAS this morning?? I hope to see a lovely BFP announcement from you this arvo, what time does your clinic usually call with your blood results? Good luck!!

@Gelati - you would be close to ET now huh? Good-sticky-luck! Xx

@KayzB - yay for a great lining! Can't wait to read that you have a beautiful bubsicle on board
    @SJ89 - you sound like a pincushion, you poor thing! Goooodluck for some lovely healthy eggies tomorrow I'm sorry ET is postponed though, waiting sure is the pits! Maybe we'll be cycle buddies sometime, I hope you don't get OHSS in the meantime. Rest up and go nuts with the protein and water xx

@Rarah11 - yaaaay for PUPO!!! And double yay for two bubsicle's Congratulations Hun xx

@loulabubble - congrats on the PUPO status! May it be a sticky one

@MrsChino , I'm lost Hun....where are you up to?

Goodluck @MrsTugs

All the best to those I've missed this time

AFM - Second hCG tomorrow and then I'll see where we go from there....maybe time for a third opinion?? Might look into the great Wazza in Brisbane.
    Last edited by Ladydee; 16-10-2014 at 07:10.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (17-10-2014),loulabubble  (16-10-2014),MrsTugs  (19-10-2014),SJ89  (16-10-2014),TeamCarts  (16-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emerald26 I'm sorry to hear that - take care of yourself
    @SJ89 I'm sad for you - that's so frustrating and really to deal with when you are all psyched up - use as an opportunity to re- group and November will be hear before you know it! 6 mature eggs will be good - let us know how you go X
    @Ladydee sounds like you have done all you can, I've had a similar experience in that my first miscarriage was t-18 and the second one for no reason. My FS said it might just be really bad luck. They don't really count the first one as unexplained but my FS made be do the tests anyway - I did a blood test (not sure about the biopsy) for NK cells and returned a borderline result so I decided to do the Bondi Protocol anyway - I'm fed up of bad luck as much as you are... But on the positive side FX your HCG is rising and I will be thinking of you tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks and I'm hearing you on the bad luck @Rarah - I spent 10 months last year TTC with zero BFPs and then the last 12 months either pregnant or miscarrying and to say I'm well and truly over it would be a grand understatement!!! I'm very sorry to read about your angel-bubs too Can I please ask you about that NK cell blood test? Did it have to be done on a particular day of your cycle? Do you know if it was tested here in Aus or was it sent to the states? Do you remember how much it was and how long the results took to come back? My FS had mentioned that the fertility clinic he's attached to does do the Bondi Protocol so I think he might let me try it if I really wanted to....is this your first cycle on it? How is it....do-able??

You'll be my beacon of hope when you get your BFP Hun .....come on baby-Rarah, stick, stick, stick!!! x
    Last edited by Ladydee; 16-10-2014 at 08:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miracle4me I got back ache with my last, only, BFP but it's always an AF symptom as well. ahhh the tww is annoying.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hawknest For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (16-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee it was all done in Aus - have sent you a message with more info! Thanks for the sticky vibes...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (16-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsTugs welcome! I hope your stay is short and sweet. Good luck jabbing - can I ask what protocol are you on?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (19-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    AFM - Second hCG tomorrow and then I'll see where we go from there....maybe time for a third opinion?? Might look into the great Wazza in Brisbane.
    @Ladydee - I've heard nothing but good things about Wazza...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (16-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bruyu Good luck for BT hun. Let us know how you go.

@MrsTugs Welcome and good luck! Hope your cycle is smooth and fruitful

@SJ89 I'm sorry you have to do a freeze all. That must be so disappointing. Here's hoping for good luck ahead with those embies though. Hang in there and good luck for EPU.

@Amiracleforme I have no idea about the back pain, but really hoping it's a sign of something good! That and the cravings

@Emerald26 I'm really sorry to hear about your bfn. I hope the time off is a chance to recover and regroup.

@Ladydee I'm so sorry to hear about your situation hun. That limbo land is the worst, and the uncertainty is like torture. You get a taste of it and then the dread creeps in. It sounds like the other ladies have some good suggestions with what to try next - Wazza will be our plan b too if it comes to that. I don't have any other pearls of wisdom, so instead I will send out lots of wishes to the universe that this embie is fighting away in there and growing well against the odds. Big hugs to you

Afm I had EPU this morning. We got 7 eggs. I am a bit disappointed as it's only 2 more than last time (which did not go well for us), but realistically I know it only takes one yada yada yada I'm feeling a bit sore and sleepy but overall ok. Just going to snooze the afternoon away and watch some trashy TV.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (16-10-2014),SJ89  (17-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Hey @MrsChino 2 more is still two more (and its like a 40% increase?) don't ask me to do actual maths but good luck for the fertilisation report I'm cheering for you to get a sticky one this time.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (17-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 maybe cold sore is a good sign? Isn’t your immune system supposed to get weak when you get pregnant? For your sake I’m hoping so!

Hi @MrsTugs how exciting it’s finally here! hope your first cycle is successful

Oooh @amiracle4me I think a backache is a good sign, especially if there’s no sign of AF – could mean emby is snuggling in nicely

Hope you get a pleasant surprise tomorrow @Ladydee and if not Wazza sounds like a good plan... a FS with an appreciation thread about him must be good!

7 eggs is great @MrsChino but its ok to be disappointed to if you were hoping for more. Enjoy your day of rest and trashy tv

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (16-10-2014),MrsChino  (16-10-2014)