Closed Thread
Page 116 of 186 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1851
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @amiracle4me - i hope they are all BFP symptoms! Will you be POAS in the next couple of days or will you hold out?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati thanks I actually think its just AF on her way.

Will test on Sunday

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk - ET 9th Oct!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    @Gelati thanks I actually think its just AF on her way.

Will test on Sunday

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology ������
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation ������
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    @amiracle4me yes I had AF symptoms. Probably because I actually got my period, well, 'break through bleeding'. Had lots of cramping and bleeding in the first month of pregnancy.

You are holding out another 5 days! Gee you are a stronger woman than me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good on you for waiting @amiracle4me. You are a strong woman that's for sure! i certainly hope you are wrong though and praying for a miracle for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 sorry thus cycle hasn't worked but its really good u seem to have a good relationship with ur FS.
    Personally I swear by acupuncture. I did my 1st without it & my 2nd cycle with it & the difference was huge! But I also had a break between cycles & just did acupuncture to get my body in 'good shape'. It was amazing in that time the changes. I went from getting 3 migraines a week to maybe 1 a month. And my periods changed so much too (for the better). Where about in west Syd are u?
    Last edited by apolly; 14-10-2014 at 12:41.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to apolly For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (14-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 Good luck for ET tomorrow!

@Gelati Wow! What a great result. Come on embies!

@jeb8303 Thinking of you hun. I can only imagine what a blow that news must have been and what you have been going through since. I’m glad you’re looking into what else you might be able to do to lift the quality. There’s still time, and there’s definitely still hope. Hang in there

@amiracle4me You are so strong holding out until Sunday! Thinking of you and hoping for a positive result, despite the symptoms.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (14-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati great news! Grow big & strong little embies!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to apolly For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (14-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My lunch break has produced this mega post I've inevitably missed people as I'm on my phone but hope ur all good
    @Ladydee how did BT go? Hope it's conclusive and high! Thanks for your symptoms I've never had the metallic taste before although it is common for others
    @me+he&she=three congrats Hun! So exciting to get a bfp!
    @SJ89 hope ur little follies are growing bigger fx

@hawknext yay for af finally arriving! My FS has never done epu or et for me but they do things differently at Monash and one FS will do ALL the epu and et on a certain day and the rotate. The 'eggs' u already have are just small follicles waiting to be stimmed!! I always have lots too.
    @MrsChino glad ur doing something different for this cycle. Fx the extra day will get those quality eggs
    @RahRah11 those embies sound good!! GL for et tomorrow.
    @Femmefatal welcome and nice egg haul. Hope u find some sperm. We had to do needle biopsy for sperm so a little different but we did get DS from that.
    @apolly oh u poor thing. Hope u ovulate soon and stop having all those BTs
    @jeb8303 sorry I just freaked out because I'm taking vetex for my natural FETs and thought it was fine (wouldn't use when stimming). It might help u as it boosts the corpus luteum to produce more progesterone in the LP. I'm so sorry u have egg issues and I agree with others about trying to improve the quality over the next few months before ur next cycle. And well done for losing all that weight!! It's definitely not easy to do.
    @Amy11 welcome!
    @amiracle4me totally in the same boat as u!! I have dull aches down there not quite cramps...I am remaining positive about it and have no reason to despair yet and neither do u!!

@Gelati sounds like ur embies are going well
    @babygirl7 how u going tww buddy?

Afm: 4dp5dt feeling stuff going on down there but too early to call.... BT is in a week but nice already started poas and getting bfp coz of pregnyl 😄

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (14-10-2014),Gelati  (14-10-2014),jeb8303  (14-10-2014),MrsChino  (14-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by apolly View Post
    @jeb8303 sorry thus cycle hasn't worked but its really good u seem to have a good relationship with ur FS.
    Personally I swear by acupuncture. I did my 1st without it & my 2nd cycle with it & the difference was huge! But I also had a break between cycles & just did acupuncture to get my body in 'good shape'. It was amazing in that time the changes. I went from getting 3 migraines a week to maybe 1 a month. And my periods changed so much too (for the better). Where about in west Syd are u?
    @apolly - Thanks - I did it last cycle when I started taking meds but I thought it would help more than it did

I'm near Penrith

Just loaded up on over $100 worth of vitamins - yikes - Just feel so flat and numb still - somehow going to get the mojo to go to the gym tonight and take control of what I can - and hope to god that we don't have to go down the donor route - with no sisters I have no idea how long I would be waiting to find a donor

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

apolly  (14-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @apolly thanks for the tip re: acupuncture. I think I just wanted to try a cycle with just doing things the western way but I'll tho do acupuncture with the next FET. I've had it before to regulate my menstrual cycle and found it to be great for overall well being. The beauty of hindsight!

@akakura - glad to have some company on this ride! I've been feeling OK today. Just had lots of lower back pain since last night. Have you had this? How long after ET is AF meant to arrive?

My nurse said some people can get AF on pessaries and some others don't so pretty much none the wiser!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 14-10-2014 at 14:14.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

apolly  (14-10-2014)