Closed Thread
Page 110 of 186 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1851
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Just joined this site today but have been viewing it for a while.

I started my first cycle this month & I am going in for egg retreival tomorrow morning & DH has his open biopsy tomorrow too. the whole process hasnt been to difficult or painful so far.

We have only 30% chance of finding sperm & we will only know if we can continue on this path ttomorrow. fingers crosssed. think they are epecting around 6 eggs & hoping to find even one sperm().

will keep you updated tomorow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatal View Post
    Hi all,

Just joined this site today but have been viewing it for a while.

I started my first cycle this month & I am going in for egg retreival tomorrow morning & DH has his open biopsy tomorrow too. the whole process hasnt been to difficult or painful so far.

We have only 30% chance of finding sperm & we will only know if we can continue on this path ttomorrow. fingers crosssed. think they are epecting around 6 eggs & hoping to find even one sperm().

will keep you updated tomorow.
    Good luck @Femmefatal and welcome to bubhub I've read a bit about the biopsy process to retrieve sperm, it's amazing what modern medicine can do. How's your husband coping?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Femmefatal  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by straycat View Post
    :
    @akakura is this an app you use to track your temp or are you an accountant or engineer by any chance?
    Haha no I'm just a data nerd and I use 2 apps to track cycle data. I use FMC app (free menstrual calendar) and sync it with the Fertility Friend app to get the bbt graphs. It's a good way to track all cycle data including drug and epu/et schedule etc

For those of us in the tww symptom spotting, a website: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/dpo/iam.php?dpo=8

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (14-10-2014),ScubaGal  (14-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome @Femmefatal wishing you all the luck in the world. The IVF process is not straight forward at all. Before starting I never thought it would be easy but I didn't realise fully how many steps were involved and at any given stage a cycle can be cancelled. We are constantly in a state of stress, waiting and for some of us our cycle is always on a knife's edge.

Once again wishing you and your husband all the best, I have heard it may take a few goes with biopsys but hopefully you won't need to do that. Please let us know how you go and good luck with EPU xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

Femmefatal  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati 5 is more than enough, each one is precious and they fertilise well tonight xx get some rest and get pampered a bit tonight.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (14-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Good luck @Femmefatal and welcome to bubhub I've read a bit about the biopsy process to retrieve sperm, it's amazing what modern medicine can do. How's your husband coping?
    It is amazing. DH is doing fine for now. He will probably have more of a reaction tomorrow depending how his biopsy goes and if they find sperm or not. I will have to freeze my eggs in case of no sperm. 😒

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    Hi everyone, thanks for all your kind words and recommendations / support. We got 5 today. I know thats not a very good number but praying that it's enough. In a bit of pain so had some Panadol. Think I'll have a sleep now. I will catch up on everyone's posts a bit later but hope it's been a positive Monday for all. Xx
    5 is great, they divide well. I had 3, 2 fertilized, 1 didn't make it past day 4 and the other implanted! Rest up, find some good TV for recovery.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hawknest For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (14-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm confused, today's scan showed 8 'eggs' but it's only day 1 of the cycle. I don't start injecting until Wednesday..... Also FS called my right side lazy, bit insensitive.

How transportable are the drugs, can I shoot up at work? Trying to work out the best timing with the breastfeeding schedule.

It's hard cos I'm so new to this as I've only cycled once before but because they see my lo they think I know everything and I always remember questions afterwards. Hoping some of you experience ladies can help.....

FS causally said he'll be away for my Epu, should I worry about this? Surely they are all good?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Gelati 5 is good FX for good fert rates! Hope you are feeling better after your sleep!
    @Femmefatal GL for tomorrow

@hawksnest I've transported drugs all over the place, jabbing in toilets at football games, pubs and even in the car... Don't forget the sharps container! My FS was not able to attend my EPU as he was in the labour ward, I think there is always going to be occasions when they cannot attend - as long as they are monitoring my cycle I'm fine with it - but is up to you!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Femmefatal  (13-10-2014),Gelati  (14-10-2014),hawknest  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @me+he&she=three and @Ladydee congrats!!! @Gelati 5 is a good number. Try stay positive, they could be the strongest 5 little eggies! @babygirl7 I didn't feel anything at all for either of my transfers @straycat I'm so sorry. Good that u have fs appt soon so u can try again soon @hawknest I've done injections in lots of places too. Just make sure you've packed ur drug bag up with everything!

Sorry I can't keep up with all the news so I hope everyone is doing OK.

Afm I'm just doing daily blood tests now waiting to see ovulation & hormones at good levels. I've only had 3 bloods taken so far and am already looking like a junkie with bruises on both arms!

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to apolly For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (14-10-2014),hawknest  (14-10-2014),Ladydee  (13-10-2014),me+he&she=three  (13-10-2014),straycat  (13-10-2014)