Closed Thread
Page 107 of 186 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1851
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Gelati good luck tomorrow will be thinking of you - hope all goes we'll let us know how you go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati good luck for EPU tomorrow hun! Hope you get some great quality eggies. Enjoy your jab-free night tonight 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou ladies I'm not feeling that confident but keep trying to tell myself that it only takes one.

@SJ89 - I hope your follies are getting nice and big too and you will be joining me in no time!! You are doing so well...almost there. Is your next scan tmr hun? Will be thinking of you xx

@KayzB - how are you hun? When is ur scan next week?

@Rarah11 - good to hear you're feeling better hope your embies had a very nice weekend and goodluck for ET on wed!!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend and here's to a positive upcoming week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.

I am 4dp5dt and was wondering if anyone knows the success rate of implantation for under 30?

I know the success rate of IVF is 50% if you under 30, but I figure since I got a 5 day morular I'm sorta half way there and just need it to stick!

Also when do you think is the soonest I can test ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati it's on Wed hun 😊 xx

@Pregnancyhopes I'm not sure about success rates hun. But as for testing, I reckon from 7dpt onwards 😊 xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (12-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Pregnancyhopes I think it also depends on your personal situation and reason for IVF - my success rate was less due to egg numbers but I've had a 50% success rate to date in that I've got a BFP in 2 out of 4 cycles (although no take home baby) you are half way through your cycle with a good embie on board so you've jumped many hurdles already... FX this is your cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow Gelati for EPU.

Sorry Ree888 To hear of your BFN it doesn't get easier. I know if this one doesn't work I will have to wait till mid next year to go again.

AFM I'm nerous about EPU tomorrow haven't slept much in days the craps are so uncomfortable happy to be needle free tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for EPU @Gelati & @Hope_is_fading let us know how you go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooo, exciting day tomorrow! Best of luck to @Gelati and @Hope Is Fading for your EPU's! I hope you get some great quality eggies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well looks like we've all had a busy weekend on here ladies. 😘

@SJ89 good luck for BT and scans tomorrow

@KayzB almost this week hun 😘

@Rarah11 hope your feeling better after EPU, 5/7 embies is great hun. Keep growing lil embies

@TeamCarts how is it going? Hope trigger went well and Hope FS can give you a clear answer tomorrow

@straycat I'm sorry to hear hun, take care and big cuddles

@Topdeck hope jabbing is going well

@Hope Is Fading good luck for EPU tomorrow hun

@Ladydee omg hun, great pic, congrats hun and fingers crossed it all goes smoothly for you. Good luck for Tuesday BT

@jaybu84 glad BT's are going well and numbers are rising hun. Hope 7 week scan arrives soon

@akakura yay for being PUPO hun, loving your gorgeous pic, hope you enjoy the tww and sending you sticky baby dust

@Ree888 I'm so sorry hun, this journey sucks. Look after yourself. Cuddles

@MissBell wonderful news hun, congratulations yay

@loulabubble good luck for transfer on Wednesday hun, you'll be PUPO in no time whoo

@amiracle4me how you doing hun? I'm feeling the same. Very sore boobs. Tired, moody. Eating lots but putting that to stress eating lol. Been getting twinges etc so I'm on the ease if my toilet seat always checking for bleeding etc... Oh my I hope this week goes fast! Hang in there hun

@ilovecake79 yay welcome to the 2ww hun, yay for being PUPO. Hope the tww goes well and sending you sticky baby dust

@Gelati good luck for EPU tomorrow hun

AFM: today was bittersweet for me. Was mine and DF 12yr anniversary. I was happy but also emotional as we have been together 12yr and don't have a baby or a family!! I hope this lil embie onboard is getting snug as a bug. Don't know how I'm going to get through this week of the tww. Went to the shops and picked up a HPT. But the line was so bloody long I chucked it back and left. But thinking of POAS on sat/sun. I've been have twinges/cramps kind of feeling, lots of wind lol. Also very sore boobs. But I know all of this is apart of the crinone.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend ladies 😘

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (13-10-2014),loulabubble  (13-10-2014),Topdeck  (13-10-2014)