Closed Thread
Page 1 of 185 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default October FET/IVF/ICSI testing!

Hello everyone,

I can't seem to see an October FET/IVF/ICSI thread yet so as its my birthday month I thought I'd start one!

I completed my first ICSI in July but had a 'Freeze all' due to a high risk of OHSS. I wasn't allowed to transfer and was forced to have a gap month so I can claim the FET on Medicare. I'm now on CD41 ( PCOS ) and am due AF in the next week. 18 frosties in the fridge.

Once AF has arrived I'll be starting Oestrogen tablets and finally getting one of my embies back!

It's been a tough month with the delay. It seems that everyone I know right now is pregnant or has just had a baby so feeling a bit down. It's also the two year anniversary of TTC next week.

If your having a transfer in October then I'd love to have a 2WW buddy!

All welcome
    Peace - Miracle xx

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Sept/Oct FET Transfer

2. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @amiracle4me I will join you - I think we cycled together last time too (I had my first ICSI in july). Let's hope we have more success this time

I'm doing a "natural" FET cycle (with a trigger and pessaries), just waiting for AF to show up after early m/c last time

I agree with u about the wait in between... so hard! Looking fwd to getting started with this cycle

4. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and we are coming up to 2 yrs ttc in nov too so I know how it can bring you down, especially when some people have had a baby and have another one on the way in the same amount of time...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @loulabubble. - so sorry to hear about your m/c 😢how are you coping?

It's a pretty lonely journey at times so nice to have people around at the same stage. Will be good to have you with me What day in your cycle are you on?

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Sept/Oct FET Transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm coping ok. I was in limbo land for a few weeks with hcg rising too slowly and progesterone low and bleeding so I had kinda prepared myself for it not to work out. Was still sad though. But I'm ok now, thanks for asking.

I'm not sure what day of my cycle I am after last month although FN said AF should arrive by Tues so I know it's coming soon. So we should definitely be cycling together if u r due this week

how are u after last cycle? Did u end up with ohss? I see u have lots of frosties, so good that u won't need a new stim cycle and risk ohss again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear you're OK. I haven't ever been pregnant but I can imagine a loss after finally seeing those two lines must be heartbreaking. Xx

Well, I was rudely awoken by the the most painful AF cramps I've ever had! My AF is usually light but I've been awake since 5.30 with painkillers and a heat pack. It's one of the few times I've ever been pleased to see her!

The bloods I did last week said 10-12 days so I'm also glad she arrived early ( well, day CD41 lol )

I guess I'm officially in an FET cycle - yippee!! I start my Oestrogen tablets today so can finally feel like I'm doing something.

I'm OK mostly but seeing everyone else get their BFP is a little tough. I feel continuously left on the shelf. Story of my life with all this I reckon.

Whats your background? MFI? How old are you? I'll be 34 in two weeks so praying I get a really awesome birthday present!

Lovely to have a cycle buddy

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Oct FET Transfer
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 21-09-2014 at 11:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies, hoping I can join you?
    I am hoping to start my first FET sometime in October. I am heading back to see my FS next week for the first time since my DS was conceived using IVF last year. We are really hoping to start ASAP but it will be up to him of course! (He may make me wait til Nov). I have 3 x 5 day blast frosties ready to go. I am assuming I will be doing a medicated cycle as I have been a bit irregular since stopping BF. Hoping we can support each other through this crazy roller coaster. Wishing you the best of luck and lots of baby dust! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TeamCarts welcome to what I hope will be a lucky thread! The month of October has never let me down before so I'm trying to stay positive.

How wonderful that your DS is a success story was he your first attempt? What day is your FS appt?

Lots of luck to you x

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June

11. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (21-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks @amiracle4me I'm sorry to hear of your struggles but I'm hoping for a very lucky month for all of us!
    Yes, my DS was the result of my first fresh cycle of IVF after countless other treatments beforehand. I realise how lucky I am to have been successful the first go last time so I am not trying to get my hopes too high for my FET's incase of disappointment. It's so hard but just happy to go with the flow really.
    My FS appt is on Tues 30th. DS will be 1 year old on the 29th. I have to admit I'm a bit nervous/worried, not really sure why cos I've done it before. It's just a scary and exciting thing all rolled into one!
    Thanks for having me. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TeamCarts no worries, your welcome

I've been in touch with some girls that have just recently had their first cycles. Two out of the three got their BFP on the first attempt also. I just hope I'm not in the 55% that get a BFN!

How old are you if you don't mind me asking? You've got a good number of frosties so that's encouraging.

Have a lovely week and keep us posted on your FS appt x

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June

14. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

TeamCarts  (21-09-2014)