+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Feeling Flat on Friday

As the title says, I'm feeling so deflated today. I'm tired, DD has been waking multiple times each night ( for NO reason) for weeks, work politics is giving me the sh 1tz, DH is annoying the heck out of me (yelling at footy on the TV while I deal with dinner, dishes, kid, and work calls), and I'm now just slumping down with a wine and feeling like I just want to dissolve into the sofa for the entire weekend. It's not always like this thank goodness but today, I'm FLAT!

Anyone else ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep... Arrived to my old house after a 12 hour drive to be confronted with "where the hell do I start ".. Moving house sucks. I'm exhausted and wish I could click my fingers and make it all vanish. DS found all his toys and pulled them all put and DH and I discussed its at least 3 trips worth over the next 3 weeks. Lets go to bed and start tomorrow fresh?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (19-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Agreed ! That sounds sucky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too. Im on my monthly, I have no motivation to study, my son is grumpy from his teeth and my poor partner has about 6 assignments due next week so hes constantly at the Uni. I wish I had something alcoholic.

mother to a beautiful baby boy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gamermummy For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (19-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Flat Friday here as well. Everyone in the house is sick. We are in the middle of a major renovation and I don't have a kitchen or laundry. We have so much work to do and somehow we have ended up arguing about what needs doing next, who is doing what and general rubbish. DH now on the deck drinking a beer while a sit on the hub (neither of us getting anything done and being grumpy in the process).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DJ Nette For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (19-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    I was starting to feel better in my head but dp is in a bad mood after I told him his dream job (not mine though) application was turned down due to "overwhelming responses". So it's the end of the world for him because he doesn't get to move miles away from civilization where the cost of living is through the roof and endless hours of travel to see anyone remotely familiar.

Very flat right now.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (19-09-2014)