+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think it's totally normal for a boy, and no- I wouldn't be putting a stop to the tumbling around. He's probably just learning what is appropriate and what isn't and when it isn't. He still isn't 2 yet afterall.

I think a trial in the over 2's might be a good start but obviously if they're not willing to give it a go- what do you do?

The dummy- how do you think he'll go without it?

I've only read some of the comments... Perhaps it's a numbers issue and they aren't in a position to move him on a permanent basis. Speak to the director and ask that he be allowed to spend time in the big room whenever there is a spot available - kids are on holidays or are sick, or kids are transitioning into the next room. Although the move may just replace one problem with another. The first 4 weeks in the big kids room for us were a nightmare, more kids, more freedom, for my dd at 26 mths, it was a huge leap, she went from being one of the biggest/older kids to the smallest and her behaviour was terrible.

Similar Threads

1. Giving it back to a cyber bully?
    By VicPark in forum News & Current Affairs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-01-2014, 05:50
  2. My baby is a bully!
    By JR03 in forum Babies (7 - 12 months)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-12-2013, 13:12
  3. Steps to deal with a bully
    By onelasttime in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 9