+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ElizaDoLittle View Post
    So fast day 3 I had boiled egg for breakfast with coffee made with almond milk (30cal instead of over 120) lunch was can tuna in spring water with spinach, tomatoes and cucumbers. Dinner broccoli carrot and cauliflower with a baked in skin small potato. Lots of herbal teas. I have around 4 kilos left to lose and weigh in after week one..... Nothing 😔
    Don't be discouraged, apparently a lot of people will notice centimeters losts before kgs lost.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So fast day 3 I had boiled egg for breakfast with coffee made with almond milk (30cal instead of over 120) lunch was can tuna in spring water with spinach, tomatoes and cucumbers. Dinner broccoli carrot and cauliflower with a baked in skin small potato. Lots of herbal teas. I have around 4 kilos left to lose and weigh in after week one..... Nothing 😔
    GAH! Frustrating!

But I agree, don't be discouraged. Just because you can't see a difference in the numbers doesn't mean it's not working. I've also heard it's harder to lose those last few kgs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes. I agree with others.
    You will probably be losing cms.
    Start measuring yourself as well.
    I read on. Forum of a lady who would not see a weight change one week, but those weeks were where she really saw cms come off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Alrighty will hang in there... Fast day tomorrow :/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ElizaDoLittle For This Useful Post:

jade24  (26-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Down 1.4 kgs since Monday! Hooray!

Woke up absolutely starving this morning and had cereal and a yoghurt - feeling really good. I think upping my water intake is helping with that too.

Bring on next week!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jade24 For This Useful Post:

2BlueBirds  (26-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alrighty will hang in there... Fast day tomorrow :/
    Good luck for today xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It's my fast day today too.
    I haven't eaten anything yet, just drinking water.
    Trying to hold out until lunch and dinner.
    Also I'm on my own tonight (Dh is out) and I like to have a snack on the couch, which will most likely be fruit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Today is a fast day for me as well. Have just had a green tea so far. Apparently green tea helps get rid of visceral fat ( the dangerous stuff around your organs) so I am trying to have a few cups a day.
    I'm not feeling hungry yet, so will see how long I can hold out for. Will head to the shops later to buy some zucchinis to make a raw salad for dinner.
    Overall I am still 4kgs down since starting last week.. woohoo. Had a massive binge day yesterday so I'm not expecting to lose too much more this week but as long as I don't gain, I'm happy.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just want to add some encouragement, I am breastfeeding so I can't do this right now, but I did it last year. I only did it for 3 weeks and then went on a holiday so it all went downhill haha, but I lost close to 2kg in the 3 weeks and I only had a few kg to lose, so I was impressed. I would do it again for sure.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colbie For This Useful Post:

ElizaDoLittle  (26-09-2014),jade24  (26-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jade24 View Post
    Down 1.4 kgs since Monday! Hooray!

Woke up absolutely starving this morning and had cereal and a yoghurt - feeling really good. I think upping my water intake is helping with that too.

Bring on next week!
    Jade, we have the same weight loss! High five!
    I did this diet while breastfeeding, but I am a total dairy cow. Nothing ever diminishes my supply, there is always way more than they can drink. Which is both good and bad I guess!