+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @ExcuseMyFrench
    Oh really? I haven't seen the doco.
    Michael Moseley is now talking about lower carbs so I assumed it was that.
    For the first 7 months I ate carbs. I'm desperately trying to shake my last 5kgs so giving everything a try!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    We can do it together if you want? Having support on the fast days is really crucial.
    I was around 61kg around October last year, my lowest in years.. It's a perfect weight for me. But I've definitely put on a few since, like 5 or 6kg! Need to get back on top of it.
    When do you think you'll start your fast days?
    Hey, sounds good
    I'll be starting after these school holidays, so first day being Tuesday 12th July.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 2BlueBirds For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (26-06-2016)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2BlueBirds View Post
    Hey, sounds good
    I'll be starting after these school holidays, so first day being Tuesday 12th July.
    I'm with you Tuesday 12th is perfect! Wooooo! Bring it.

I have lost a few kg's in the past doing 5:2 and was never strict on my non fast days, pretty much ate whatever I wanted on the normal days and still consistently lost weight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm with you Tuesday 12th is perfect! Wooooo! Bring it.

I have lost a few kg's in the past doing 5:2 and was never strict on my non fast days, pretty much ate whatever I wanted on the normal days and still consistently lost weight.
    Great, ill be at work that day, so won't be on BH very much though and the other fast day for me will be Thursday (my day off). I am happy to connect through messenger to make support easier

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great, ill be at work that day, so won't be on BH very much though and the other fast day for me will be Thursday (my day off). I am happy to connect through messenger to make support easier
    I'll be at work, too. Happy to do Thursday as my second fast day
    I'll send you a PM re messenger, good idea!
    I'm really stoked to have a date all set and so glad that we will be doing it together, makes me more accountable and less likely to stuff up

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be at work, too. Happy to do Thursday as my second fast day
    I'll send you a PM re messenger, good idea!
    I'm really stoked to have a date all set and so glad that we will be doing it together, makes me more accountable and less likely to stuff up
    I am glad too, I am really bad at sticking to diets I am very positive for a few days and then it all goes down hill....hopefully not this time

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 2BlueBirds For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am glad too, I am really bad at sticking to diets I am very positive for a few days and then it all goes down hill....hopefully not this time
    PM'd you

Thanks
    Reviews
    PM'd you
    Replied

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Is anyone still doing this 5:2? I'm starting today. About 5kg to lose over all if I can and I'd love a motivation buddy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NAT2561 View Post
    Is anyone still doing this 5:2? I'm starting today. About 5kg to lose over all if I can and I'd love a motivation buddy!
    Hi, unfortunately it didn't work for me. I found fast days too difficult and then I was binging on non fast days.
    I've decided to go on a calorie reduction diet instead (1300 cal per day). I'm going to have Weight Watches dinners (300 calories on average) and the other 1000 calories from fruit, vegetables, fish, eggs and dairy.
    So far it's only been day 2!