+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Weigh in day- 2.7kg loss

First delivery of Light n Easy was on the door step when I woke up at 7am. Not only Light n Easy but also bright n early. Looking forward to testing it all out and not having to worry about what I'm going to eat on non fast days.

Happy Choc free Easter to all!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WiseOldOwl For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (03-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseOldOwl View Post
    Weigh in day- 2.7kg loss

First delivery of Light n Easy was on the door step when I woke up at 7am. Not only Light n Easy but also bright n early. Looking forward to testing it all out and not having to worry about what I'm going to eat on non fast days.

Awesome work!!! I'm mixing things up a little this weekend because I already hit a plateau with the shakes. I am aiming to lose 2.5kg a week so need to keep mixing it up let me know how you go on lite n easy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Weigh in day- 2.7kg loss

I personally loved lite n easy and found it easier to lose weight using that as a starter, I think I lost about 5kg and then went on to do the rest myself just copying the meals that I had been having but for a lot cheaper.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamyMummy View Post
    I personally loved lite n easy and found it easier to lose weight using that as a starter, I think I lost about 5kg and then went on to do the rest myself just copying the meals that I had been having but for a lot cheaper.
    Yeah, it's expensive but then so is buying groceries to eat healthy. Just doing LnE for a month to get my portion sizes under control, then I'll probably be ok to do it myself. I've got 5 days of breakfast, lunch and dinners and then my fast days will be the optislim shakes. The shakes give me a headache but it makes a fast days less daunting as I know what I'm having.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fasting today. Feeling really positive about this atm. Weighed in on Friday and lost another 2kg so that's a total of 4.7kg in 2 weeks. Lite n Easy is great!!! I really love not having to worry what I'm going to eat. The dinners are really good, not like the frozen meals you get at the supermarket. I put them on a plate and it looks homecooked. I'm getting used to the smaller serves and not really hungry after eating so my stomach must be shrinking. This week on fast days I am having an Optislim shake for breakfast, low cal homemade vegie soup for lunch and a LnE small meal (250 cal) for dinner. Did a sneaky weigh in this morning (just can't help myself) and down another 1kg so hopefully that doubles by Friday. Really want to lose at least 2kg a week at this stage.
    Last edited by WiseOldOwl; 13-04-2015 at 09:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fasting today. Feeling really positive about this atm. Weighed in on Friday and lost another 2kg so that's a total of 4.7kg in 2 weeks. Lite n Easy is great!!! I really love not having to worry what I'm going to eat. The dinners are really good, not like the frozen meals you get at the supermarket. I put them on a plate and it looks homecooked. I'm getting used to the smaller serves and not really hungry after eating so my stomach must be shrinking. This week on fast days I am having an Optislim shake for breakfast, low cal homemade vegie soup for lunch and a LnE small meal (250 cal) for dinner. Did a sneaky weigh in this morning (just can't help myself) and down another 1kg so hopefully that doubles by Friday. Really want to lose at least 2kg a week at this stage.
    Well done!! It sounds like lite and easy is really suiting you - I wish I could afford it. Fingers crossed for another big loss for you this week.
    I am back on the fasting band wagon this week after Easter.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sajimum For This Useful Post:

WiseOldOwl  (13-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still going here. How is everyone else going. I've been back on a month now and have lost 9.4kg in total. I'm happy with that even though I didn't quite met my goal of 10kg. Light n Easy has been a godsend. That fact that I don't have to think about food at all has really helped immensely. I gave up the shakes. Just couldn't face them anymore. So I've been having light n easy mini meals for lunch and dinner that are 250cal each and it's been a lot better for fasting days. Keeping on L&E for another month before going back to making my own meals.
    Last edited by WiseOldOwl; 26-04-2015 at 15:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. I know this thread is a bit quiet but I've just started 5:2 fasting to try and shed my baby/breastfeeding weight (from my 16 month old 😳) and did my first fast day yesterday! Found it surprisingly easy and I feel so great today! Anyone still going? I'd love a fasting buddy 😊

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Adoralicious For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (25-09-2015)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoralicious View Post
    Hi all. I know this thread is a bit quiet but I've just started 5:2 fasting to try and shed my baby/breastfeeding weight (from my 16 month old 😳) and did my first fast day yesterday! Found it surprisingly easy and I feel so great today! Anyone still going? I'd love a fasting buddy 😊
    Hi, I may be joining you. I've only got a few kgs now to lose, I've lost around 3 in the past month doing 5:2. Which days are you planning on doing your fasts on?
    I have a bit going on emotionally/mentally at the moment and not in the right frame of mind to start in the next few days, but hopefully at some point late next week I'll give it a shot.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (25-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still losing weight but not on 5:2 anymore. Total loss so far is 23.8kg.