+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralddolly84 View Post
    I did this last year and lost 20kg over 4 months. Going to jump back on board and lose another 20-30 kg hopefully

wow that's great. Have you seen other health benefits too?Have you been able to maintain the loss?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My first fast day yesterday was a breeze. Felt like I was cheating as I didn't really feel hungry most of the day and had a good big salad for lunch and decent dinner.

Today is my birthday so I'm going to treat myself with cake and wine and fast again tomorrow. Looking forward to jumping on the scales on Saturday, fingers crossed I've dropped a little weight 😊

3. The Following User Says Thank You to twolittlemunchkins For This Useful Post:

WiseOldOwl  (24-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twolittlemunchkins View Post
    My first fast day yesterday was a breeze. Felt like I was cheating as I didn't really feel hungry most of the day and had a good big salad for lunch and decent dinner.

Today is my birthday so I'm going to treat myself with cake and wine and fast again tomorrow. Looking forward to jumping on the scales on Saturday, fingers crossed I've dropped a little weight 😊
    Happy birthday!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to safam For This Useful Post:

twolittlemunchkins  (24-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Birthday twolittlemunchkins. Enjoy your cake and wine.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to WiseOldOwl For This Useful Post:

twolittlemunchkins  (24-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseOldOwl View Post
    wow that's great. Have you seen other health benefits too?Have you been able to maintain the loss?
    I have maintained that loss, yes it's great. I haven't gained any weight since January, just haven't really lost anymore.
    I generally feel heaps better, all my bloods have improved considerably, I'm hardly sick, I feel like exercising now.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emeralddolly84 For This Useful Post:

HarvestMoon  (24-09-2014),WiseOldOwl  (24-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My first fasting day is going well! Although I'm about to walk to Coles with the kids so that will be a test.

I've had one coffee and just water so far. Planning to have a cranberry and pomegranate tea when the kids have their lunch and then a Chobani yoghurt pouch (125 calories) at about 3pm when I usually get hangry 😉

Then soup for diner and maybe a diet mousse and another tea a bit later on. Will see how I feel. So far so good though!

I am a little concerned I won't see results because I have an underactive thyroid and am not on medication. I'm worried it will cause me to lose motivation, but will cross that bridge when I get to it I suppose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralddolly84 View Post
    I have maintained that loss, yes it's great. I haven't gained any weight since January, just haven't really lost anymore.
    I generally feel heaps better, all my bloods have improved considerably, I'm hardly sick, I feel like exercising now.
    How much weight did you have to lose overall when you initially fasted?

Sent from my GT-N8020 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm following this thread in interest....and wanted to ask the fasting days. ....what are you fasting from if your still able to eat foods for most of the day? I'm confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMumma34 View Post
    I'm following this thread in interest....and wanted to ask the fasting days. ....what are you fasting from if your still able to eat foods for most of the day? I'm confused

True, it is not a fast in the sense that you have nothing on the fasting days. You restrict calories to 500 on 2 day per week of your choosing and eat normally (around 2000 cal) the other 5 days. Here is the website if you would like more info www.thefastdiet.co.uk