+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    In the paper today -http://m.theage.com.au/technology/sci-tech/the-52-diet-helps-beat-cancer-and-alzheimers-study-finds-20141125-11ts30.html

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gothel For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been doing this for a week and lost 2kg already, fasting day today and struggling with what to have for dinner, lunch was about 250-300 cal. Any ideas ladies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, hope you don't mind me joining. I started 2 weeks ago & am down 1.5kg. Feeling great, only have 5kg to go. Have noticed on non fast days I am not overeating like I usually do as I feel full.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thought I'd bump this thread as I'm starting it again after taking a break over the silly season. No significant weight gain during my break, but I'd still like to drop another 5kg to reach my goal weight. I'm fasting today and maybe tomorrow, too- if I can handle two days in a row- to kick start things and get back on track.
    Anyone else fasting this week?
    I've found the easiest, most stress free way to stay under 500 calories per day is to just have a Lean Cuisine microwave meal (usually between 300-400) for dinner and I just have coffee, water and maybe a small snack or fruit etc during the day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I will be back on board next week as we are still on holidays. Planning to fast Mon and Wednesdays. Does anyone do a work out on fast days? I usually do a 7pm toning class on Mondays but not sure how I will go after fasting all day. Hoping it might be okay if I eat dinner before I go. Good luck today Marigold!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sajimum For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I fell off the bandwagon a while ago. Thankfully i only gained a few kgs back. Definitely keen to get back onboard. I was going to fast yesterday but over did it at dinner with a few glasses of bourbon. Otherwise it would have been a good day.
    Will fast Thursday as i'm working and it's easier not to eat while doing something and will have to find another day to as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I came off the bandwagon for most of December but back on it as of yesterday when I fasted. Next fast day is tomorrow and weighin on Fri. Weighed myself on Mon and I've gained 3kgs - whoops!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi gals. I'd love to be getting back on board with you but I started seeing a naturopath and nutritionist just before Christmas to try and get on a new track with healing my chronic fatigue syndrome. I was already gluten free, now I am also eating very minimal processed foods, no refined sugar, no deep fried foods and no trans fats (in combination with other stuff). She doesn't want me to fast while I'm trying to heal my gut. So I won't be joining you 😞. I'll keep reading along and cheering from the sidelines.

I have lost 2kg on the above diet BTW. But I imagine things with plateau now.

All the best everyone!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to teenie For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join ladies? I've just hopped on the scales for the first time in months and didn't like what I saw, so have decided this is it! Time to get healthy for myself and my family and this sounds like something I could manage. I've decided my fast days will be Monday's and Fridays as they are the days I work and I will do a weigh in every Wednesday... Fingers crossed this works as I would really like to lose about 25kgs!!

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Okie dokie. After a long hiatus, I'm back on the wagon baby!

Starting day one of today. Who's with me?