+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by teenie View Post
    Harvestmoon, you poor thing. That sounds utterly miserable

I am fasting today. It's going fine so far because I am sick again. I went back to the dr today because I knew the infection was back. More antibiotics 😪. I just wish he'd given me a repeat on the first lot - I reckon a double dose would have got rid if it. Sigh. I'm so over it. Off for a sleep now.
    Oh no! That sounds awful as well. I hope the antibiotics kick in and you feel better soon.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    This is the best thing I have ever done. It's amazing. I'm down 4kgs. Just wish I'd heard of it sooner!
    Today is a normal feed day and then I'm fasting again tomorrow. Loving this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    This is the best thing I have ever done. It's amazing. I'm down 4kgs. Just wish I'd heard of it sooner!
    Today is a normal feed day and then I'm fasting again tomorrow. Loving this
    Seriously! I can't believe it either. I feel like I want to tell everyone about it but don't want to sound like a loon forcing the new 'fad' diet on everyone! Lol

It's so NOT a fad though and it WORKS! I love it.

I'm down 9kg (well, 8.9 but who's counting? 😜) in 9 weeks. And that's with no exercise, just 5:2.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jade24 For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (21-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jade24 View Post
    Seriously! I can't believe it either. I feel like I want to tell everyone about it but don't want to sound like a loon forcing the new 'fad' diet on everyone! Lol

It's so NOT a fad though and it WORKS! I love it.

I'm down 9kg (well, 8.9 but who's counting? 😜) in 9 weeks. And that's with no exercise, just 5:2.
    Well done everyone on the losses!! It's great! I've got about 5 kg to lose, what does everyone typically eat on a fast day? Do you be carful with your food selection on your non fast days?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MZmama For This Useful Post:

jade24  (22-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm down 1.4kg this week! So good, after a slow start I'm seeing results
    It's motivating me to keep going. I keep my calorie intake well under 1500-2000 on non fast days and sometimes even less. It's weird that some fast days are easy, some are hard!
    I'm pumping up the exercise too, running, pump classes and aqua aerobics haha don't laugh

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RenovatorMum For This Useful Post:

jade24  (22-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RenovatorMum View Post
    I'm down 1.4kg this week! So good, after a slow start I'm seeing results
    It's motivating me to keep going. I keep my calorie intake well under 1500-2000 on non fast days and sometimes even less. It's weird that some fast days are easy, some are hard!
    I'm pumping up the exercise too, running, pump classes and aqua aerobics haha don't laugh
    Well done! That's a great loss

I also find it strange how some fasting days can be tough and others you barely notice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you! It feels great to finally be joining the girls who've had losses! My clothes feel looser too. Bonus!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well done renovatormum!

Hope everyone has had a great weekend.

I've fasted today. Wasn't really planned but I'm meeting up with a friend for lunch tomorrow so thought it might be good to get a day out of the way. I'm slowly recovering but am quite nauseous from the antibiotics . Have no energy either. It's very frustrating as I'm usually very active and I feel like I've done nothing but sit or lie down for 2 weeks. Sigh. Anyway, onwards and upwards.

I'm waiting until Saturday to weigh in. I'm not feeling any different and it seems things are slowing for me and I don't want to get discouraged by the scales. So I think fortnightly weigh ins are best for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies. I've been stalking your thread for a couple of weeks, I hope you don't mob if I join you?

I have a lot of weight to lose, so I started the 5:2 three weeks ago and I'm loving it! I've lost 2 kgs so far so really happy.

The fast days haven't been as hard as I thought and they've really helped shrink my stomach so I can't actually eat like I used to on the non fast days! It's also been great because I'm not limiting my diet extensively and not living off salad!

Well done to you all, you've all inspired me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome cheekychook! Well done on your weight loss

I'm fasting again today. This week is a bit of a nightmare - having people over for dinner tomorrow, out at a function on Thursday, party on Friday, DH's birthday on Saturday. Gah! Hard for fasting. So I'm squeezing another day in today. Not feeling very motivated so am hoping to hang in there.