+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    Thought you girls would like to read this article, it's fascinating stuff and has just made more feel more positive and determined!
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle...ve-longer.html
    I just had a read of this article Marigold - perfect timing, it was just what I needed for some extra motivation. Very interesting. I look forward to some more scientific evidence of pros and cons of the 5:2 diet!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sajimum For This Useful Post:

RenovatorMum  (20-11-2014),~Marigold~  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning all. I'm fasting again today. Going to try 3 fast days this week. Did one on Monday, another today's and will fast again on Friday. Went to the gym Monday and will again tomorrow and Saturday. Really hoping for a loss next week to motivate me to keep going. I haven't really put my all into 5:2, have been fasting at least once a week, sometimes twice but undoing all the work on non fast days and weekends so haven't lost a thing! I just realised today that I've got 2 months till my dads wedding, I'm in the bridal party and my dress is quite fitted so need to drop a few kgs so I don't look lumpy :s

Good luck to anyone else fasting today.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twolittlemunchkins For This Useful Post:

sajimum  (19-11-2014),~Marigold~  (19-11-2014)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Fasting again today also. I'm another who is attempting 3 days per week @twolittlemunchkins and our days are almost exact except that I'm fasting on Saturdays and not Fridays.

I woke up this morning really not wanting to fast today but then I weighed myself and seeing another loss on the scales has really spurred me on
    I am now 5kg away from my goal weight!
    Good luck everyone x

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

BatmansMama  (19-11-2014),twolittlemunchkins  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Fasted yesterday, I was so busy I stuck under 500cal easy. On Monday I did less than 1500 too, because it started off as a fast day but my blood sugar dropped, and hubby made me dinner, I couldn't not eat it just because I was watching my calories. So I scrapped it as a fasting day and I've got my next one tomorrow. Then weigh in on Friday, I hope I see another loss! (: going for a walk to town, being out and about today should be good.

Good luck to all you ladies on your fasting day, and congrats on any loss! (:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BatmansMama For This Useful Post:

twolittlemunchkins  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done on your losses ladies! My next fast day is tomorrow ☺️

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twolittlemunchkins View Post
    Morning all. I'm fasting again today. Going to try 3 fast days this week. Did one on Monday, another today's and will fast again on Friday. Went to the gym Monday and will again tomorrow and Saturday. Really hoping for a loss next week to motivate me to keep going. I haven't really put my all into 5:2, have been fasting at least once a week, sometimes twice but undoing all the work on non fast days and weekends so haven't lost a thing! I just realised today that I've got 2 months till my dads wedding, I'm in the bridal party and my dress is quite fitted so need to drop a few kgs so I don't look lumpy :s

Good luck to anyone else fasting today.
    This is my story as well I can get motivated but I can't STAY motivated aaargh! We went camping with a group on the weekend and of course there was chocolate and wine and dips etc. I cannot stop at one square. I feel like an addict, I'm either on the wagon and hating the fat, or off the wagon and not caring anymore.

How do you get to a place where you're on the wagon but for positive healthful reasons rather than self loathing????? If anyone knows please tell me because I'm soooo frustrated!

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Btw @HarvestMoon are you feeling better? I missed what happened, were you in hospy? Hope ur on the mend anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothel View Post
    Btw @HarvestMoon are you feeling better? I missed what happened, were you in hospy? Hope ur on the mend anyway
    Hey, i'm still sick unfortunately. Wasn't in hospital, must just be a horrible flu i think. Just the typical sore throat, fevers, cough, all coupled with difficulty breathing and daily vomiting for the last almost 4 weeks. I think my immune system has given up on me as i just can't seem to shake it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Harvestmoon, you poor thing. That sounds utterly miserable

I am fasting today. It's going fine so far because I am sick again. I went back to the dr today because I knew the infection was back. More antibiotics 😪. I just wish he'd given me a repeat on the first lot - I reckon a double dose would have got rid if it. Sigh. I'm so over it. Off for a sleep now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh you poor girls who are sick! Here's to a quick recovery x

I've been quiet as was quite disillusioned there for a while, not seeing any or a tiny loss on scales. But my clothes are fitting better so I'm sure it's making some kind of difference?
    2nd fasting day this week today and I've been STARVING! bring on tomorrow. Although I tend to not eat so much on non fasting days as I don't want to ruin my fast days - please I don't want to be fasting for nothing!
    Weigh in tomorrow too, here's hoping scales are kind to me
    Reading back there's been some great losses so woo hoo girls! Well done x