+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 57 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    Thought you girls would like to read this article, it's fascinating stuff and has just made more feel more positive and determined!
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle...ve-longer.html
    Just gave this a read, and I feel the same way! Not that I wasn't impressed by a nearly 2kg loss in my first week, reading all that has definitely motivated me to stick with it the best I can :3

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BatmansMama For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (15-11-2014)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BatmansMama View Post
    Just gave this a read, and I feel the same way! Not that I wasn't impressed by a nearly 2kg loss in my first week, reading all that has definitely motivated me to stick with it the best I can :3
    Incredible, right?

I'm fasting again today and I'm planning on getting some of the Country Ladle vegetable soup that a PP posted.
    Whish me luck!
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 15-11-2014 at 11:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Incredible, right?

I'm fasting again today and I'm planning on getting some of the Country Ladle vegetable soup that a PP posted.
    Whish me luck!
    Good luck! If you shop at Aldi, their tinned soups have a pretty low calorie count. Their chicken and sweet corn has only 144cal per serve, and is super yummy and filling (: I had the pumpkin one for dinner on Thursday (my fasting day)
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1416019112.591382.jpg

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BatmansMama For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (15-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi lovelies.

Fasting today. My weekend was ridiculously exhausting 😰. I am shattered. Couldn't tell you what I ate or when I ate it but not much of it was nutritionally sound! It was too hot to eat anyway.

Going well today. Hope all is well with you guys.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teenie For This Useful Post:

sajimum  (19-11-2014),~Marigold~  (17-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I'm still so unbelievably sick. I thought i was on the mend the other week but it was false hope it would seem.
    Was going to have Wednesday as my first fast day this week but am not sure now, depends how i'm feeling. I haven't really been eating a great deal anyway.
    Hopefully i will be back onboard soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been fasting today as well.
    Saturday was also a fasting day, but I really struggled with feeling starving early on in the day. I made it through though. Today has been one of those breezy days where I haven't really felt hungry at all; I managed to get by on two cups of coffee and heaps of water and have just had the yummiest dinner- grilled fish with a side of vegie rice. The rice was really delicious, it was just one of those steam packs you bung in the microwave for 90 secs, got it from Aldi, it's brown rice with garden veg and and was surprisingly tasty and around 220 cals for a half the sachet, which was plenty.
    I'm roughly 3kg down now :-) I'm going to fast for three days per week for the next couple of weeks and hopefully hut my goal weight by December.
    My fasting days will be Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 17-11-2014 at 16:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    I'm still so unbelievably sick. I thought i was on the mend the other week but it was false hope it would seem.
    Was going to have Wednesday as my first fast day this week but am not sure now, depends how i'm feeling. I haven't really been eating a great deal anyway.
    Hope you're feeling better soon sweetie x Rest up and recharge.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

HarvestMoon  (17-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Get well x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to teenie For This Useful Post:

HarvestMoon  (18-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 5:2 Fasting Diet

Get well soon@HarvestMoon. Today is my fast day. Had to go the dentist this morning and had half my face numbed up to my eye socket. It's feeling swollen sore as the anaesthetic wears off so I don't think not eating will be a problem!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cairnsmummy For This Useful Post:

HarvestMoon  (18-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you feel better soon - so horrible being sick.

I've been fasting today as well.
    Saturday was also a fasting day, but I really struggled with feeling starving early on in the day. I made it through though. Today has been one of those breezy days where I haven't really felt hungry at all; I managed to get by on two cups of coffee and heaps of water and have just had the yummiest dinner- grilled fish with a side of vegie rice. The rice was really delicious, it was just one of those steam packs you bung in the microwave for 90 secs, got it from Aldi, it's brown rice with garden veg and and was surprisingly tasty and around 220 cals for a half the sachet, which was plenty.
    I'm roughly 3kg down now :-) I'm going to fast for three days per week for the next couple of weeks and hopefully hut my goal weight by December.
    My fasting days will be Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
    I am impressed with your 3 days of fasting! Not sure if I have that much motivation. Sounds like it's really working for you. How do you find a weekend fast day? I feel like it would be much harder on the weekend as I would be around others eating all day.

Quote Originally Posted by cairnsmummy View Post
    Get well soon@HarvestMoon. Today is my fast day. Had to go the dentist this morning and had half my face numbed up to my eye socket. It's feeling swollen sore as the anaesthetic wears off so I don't think not eating will be a problem!
    I hope yesterday's fast day went smoothly and you aren't in pain now the anaesthetic has worn off!

AFM - first fast day this week and I am struggling a bit already! Just sat down to a hot drink (just hot water and lemon) but might need some caffeine in the form of a soft drink soon. It's going to be a long day I think.