+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome cairnsmummy. Thanks for sharing the soup, looks nice! I might grab some when next shopping.

I'm fasting today. Struggling a bit. It's the pointy end of year for me work-wise (I own a dance school) and I'm burning a lot of nervous energy I think. Anyway, I'll push though. Tomorrow is full dress rehearsal and then 2 shows on Saturday and I can guarantee I'll be eating what I like and drinking coke 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Managed a 1.7kg loss this week *parties*. I didn't think I would have this much of a loss for a week, but I'm stoked! Anyone else find 3 fasting days instead of 2 makes more weight come off?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cairnsmummy - that soup looks yummy, thanks for the suggestion!

Teenie - I hope you got through your fast day okay. Sounds like you need lots of energy for your work! Must be hard on fast days.

Well done Batmans Mum! great loss!

AFM - Second fast day today. Just having a morning caffeine fix (sugar free energy drink) and heading out for a few hours. I have a boiled egg in my fridge to have when I get home and hoping that might get me through until dinner. I have had a shocking week with regards to non-fast days. Eaten way too much junk. My son's birthday party is this weekend, so I plan to re-start some healthy eating on Monday. Not weighing in this week as I am too scared!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sajimum For This Useful Post:

cairnsmummy  (14-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sajimum View Post
    AFM - Second fast day today. Just having a morning caffeine fix (sugar free energy drink) and heading out for a few hours. I have a boiled egg in my fridge to have when I get home and hoping that might get me through until dinner. I have had a shocking week with regards to non-fast days. Eaten way too much junk. My son's birthday party is this weekend, so I plan to re-start some healthy eating on Monday. Not weighing in this week as I am too scared!
    Good luck with your fast day today! :3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gals. I got through my fast yesterday. Weighed in this morning. I've lost a total of 2.7kg in 4 weeks. Only 0.9kg this past fortnight. I'm not surprised it's slowed. I think getting these last few kgs off will be hard. I'm not actually overweight, so my body probably feels like things are pretty ok, and I exercise heaps, so I can't up the ante (and don't have the energy to either). Anyway, I'm happy, my pants are feeling more comfortable 😊. I have a couple of summer dresses that are still tight so I will keep going until they feel good.

I went out for breakfast with DH this morning and had garlic mushrooms and kale on gluten free bread with poached eggs (drool). Every year on rehearsal and concert day I don't eat properly and end up with foot cramps and feel like crud. This year I'm upping the protein and carbs. So calorie counting is out the window until Sunday.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to teenie For This Useful Post:

jade24  (14-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BatmansMama View Post
    Managed a 1.7kg loss this week *parties*. I didn't think I would have this much of a loss for a week, but I'm stoked! Anyone else find 3 fasting days instead of 2 makes more weight come off?
    Ohh me too! I couldn't believe the scales this morning - absolutely stoked 😁

I only fast two days per week though. I did start fasting consecutive days because I thought it made a difference but then I realised it didn't so I've gone back to split days (Mon and Thurs).

Yesterday was my easiest fasting day yet. I fasted all the way until dinner and only managed 323 calories for the whole day.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jade24 For This Useful Post:

sajimum  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by jade24 View Post
    Ohh me too! I couldn't believe the scales this morning - absolutely stoked 😁

I only fast two days per week though. I did start fasting consecutive days because I thought it made a difference but then I realised it didn't so I've gone back to split days (Mon and Thurs).

Yesterday was my easiest fasting day yet. I fasted all the way until dinner and only managed 323 calories for the whole day.
    Woo! Congrats :3

I only do 2 days (mon and thurs) but was thinking about incorporating a third if it will make things move faster. I've got a lot of weight to lose!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Teenie. I weighed in this morning and had a 1.4kg loss this week yay! My DS is 6mths today and I am officially 1kg under prepreg weight. Still want to lose about another 10 though - my current mini goal is to have lost another 4kgs by Xmas. Here's hoping! Well done to Batmansmama and jade24, that's an awesome loss!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cairnsmummy For This Useful Post:

BatmansMama  (14-11-2014),sajimum  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by cairnsmummy View Post
    Thanks Teenie. I weighed in this morning and had a 1.4kg loss this week yay! My DS is 6mths today and I am officially 1kg under prepreg weight. Still want to lose about another 10 though - my current mini goal is to have lost another 4kgs by Xmas. Here's hoping! Well done to Batmansmama and jade24, that's an awesome loss!
    Congrazzles on your loss! 1.4 is pretty great :3 I'm sure you'll get that 4kg gone by Xmas :3

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BatmansMama For This Useful Post:

cairnsmummy  (15-11-2014)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thought you girls would like to read this article, it's fascinating stuff and has just made more feel more positive and determined!
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/9480451/The-52-diet-can-it-help-you-lose-weight-and-live-longer.html

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

sajimum  (19-11-2014)