+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 57 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Weighed in this morning. 1.8kg lost 😊. I'm happy! Off to my 20 year school reunion which will be a ridiculous night of indulgence I'm sure 😎

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teenie View Post
    Weighed in this morning. 1.8kg lost 😊. I'm happy! Off to my 20 year school reunion which will be a ridiculous night of indulgence I'm sure 😎
    Wowsers!! That's amazing - well done! Have a great night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing - very keen to read more on this

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone going? I had an absolute ball at my 20 year reunion. Drank way too much and paid for it dearly yesterday 😣 My next fast day is tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I fell a little off the bandwagon lately too, and I know it's going to get ALOT harder now we're hitting the silly season. Fasting today and even though I'm not all that hungry, mentally I'm really struggling, can't stop thinking about food! What does everyone do for snacks through the day? I'm starting to always have steamed veggies/stir fry for dinner as salad didn't excite me enough, and I tend to always finish the evening with a diet jelly which makes me finally feel I can stop after a treat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a big weekend and I'm going to pay for it on weigh in day - I just know it! I've decided to do 3 fast days this week so hopefully that'll make up for it a bit :-/ lol actually struggling today for the first time in weeks. Hurry up dinner time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by careermum View Post
    Hi all, I fell a little off the bandwagon lately too, and I know it's going to get ALOT harder now we're hitting the silly season. Fasting today and even though I'm not all that hungry, mentally I'm really struggling, can't stop thinking about food! What does everyone do for snacks through the day? I'm starting to always have steamed veggies/stir fry for dinner as salad didn't excite me enough, and I tend to always finish the evening with a diet jelly which makes me finally feel I can stop after a treat
    If you do a google of certain calorie recipes you will get some ideas.
    I often use some Michelle bridges recipes, as they are mostly around 300cal and really yummy. Or I have soup for dinner. Usually I wait until about 4pm before having any calories. Then I have a small skinny latte, then dinner at 6ish and a paddle pop or Weiss bar after. If I'm starving during the day I'll have cold rolls or a salad.
    The minestrone canned soup for one are only about 100cals as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by careermum View Post
    Snacks, i go for fruit, veggie sticks (carrot, cucumber, capsicum)... basically keep it small, healthy, and low cal just to keep myself going. I drink a few cups of green tea throughout the day as well.

Then for dinner i usually have a salad of some description. Either lettuce/spinach based or some sort of zucchini noodles.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fasting day here. I've really struggled today but I'm pretty sure it's because:

1. I didn't plan on fasting and was therefore a little mentally unprepared. I was still undecided last night and then I was so busy this morning I didn't have time for breakfast so just figured I may as well fast the rest of the day.

2. DH had the day off and we went to do some Xmas shopping with DS2 + 3 and I was basically just smelling/seeing delicious food alllll day 😐

Anyway, the day is almost over and I made it through, so bring on feast day tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gals. Fasting today. Feel like I really need it after my weekend of indulgence.