+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a fast day today aswell. Really struggled today, but think it was cause I was a tad bit hungover after to many beers in the sun yesterday.

Got through it though and weigh in is on Wednesday so hopefully another loss.

Next fast will be Thursday, then a big weekend with lots of bday parties on each day and night!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by teenie View Post
    How's everyone going?

Fast day today. It's gone well. I had a really hungry patch at around 3pm but feel ok now. 😊
    Feast day today. Have done quite well in regards to food and keeping it clean. The weather has been awful and it's really just too hot to eat anything heavy so I've have had heaps of fruit and some zucchini noodles.
    Tomorrow will be fast day number 1 for the week. Hoping it will help with the awful bloating I'm experiencing atm, presumably af related. I think I look a good 6 months pregnant.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sounds like everyone's doing pretty well!

I'm enjoying my last feast day today and then will be fasting Wednesday/Thursday again. I'm a bit worried though because I feel like I'm coming down with something and I feel like being sick plus fasting could make me super miserable haha .. Will just wait and see how I go.

Still waiting for the 5:2 book I ordered from book depository. Would actually like to read it now that I know it's on it's way :/ lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jade24 For This Useful Post:

HarvestMoon  (29-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Another fast day done and dusted. .. another 1kg down.. woohoo! I'm only 2kgs off my first 10kg loss/first mini goal.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:

jade24  (29-10-2014),LaDiDah  (29-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Damn! 300gram gain and also 1cm gain around waist. Have lost cms, however on my thighs and calf.

Still motivated, however may have to ease up on the beer over weekends, which is hard during the heat!

Another fast day tomorrow and hopefully a loss next Wed. Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    Another fast day done and dusted. .. another 1kg down.. woohoo! I'm only 2kgs off my first 10kg loss/first mini goal.

That's awesome!! Congrats

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jade24 For This Useful Post:

HarvestMoon  (29-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Start weight: 82kg
    Last week weigh in: 79.4kg
    Current weight: 78.1kg

So glad I didn't get another gain this week! I was a bit worried cause I've only done one proper fast this week and haven't got 100% back into my exercise yet. Hopefully will lose again next week :-) if I manage 1kg a week then I'll be at my first mini goal by xmas!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LaDiDah For This Useful Post:

jade24  (29-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everyone is going so well! I'm still only down 2.2kg after a few weeks but I've been losing cm's off my waist and hips. Had a fast day on tuesday, and it was great! I kept busy all day, and for lunch had a poached egg over some asparagus spears, and half a rice mountain wrap toasted and crumbled over the top - it was yum and only 121kcal Then topped it off with dinner, a wholemeal pita bread, halved and stuffed with tinned tomato tuna, slice of low fat cheese, some mushrooms, spring onions, and then baked in tin foil to warm it up. Delish! Only 279kcal and really filling so I was happy. Did a tonne of hilly walking this week, my legs are killing me lol so only hope in weigh in tomorrow I get a result.

Another fast day today, so far have only had a bowl of pumpkin soup, and I think I'll do some zoodles with steamed fish for dinner. Going to try and trick DH and kids with this for dinner tonight, I wonder if they'll notice it's healthy lol.

Been really happy to read of everyone's progress, it's keeping me motivated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also does anyone use a fitbit or the like? Seriously thinking of getting one so can track the calories burned during gym etc. When I go for walks I use the map my walk app and that gives a calories burned estimate but I'm not sure if it's accurate?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RenovatorMum View Post
    Also does anyone use a fitbit or the like? Seriously thinking of getting one so can track the calories burned during gym etc. When I go for walks I use the map my walk app and that gives a calories burned estimate but I'm not sure if it's accurate?
    I have a garmin vivofit. I love it. Just be mindful these devices can't tell you how many calories you've burned unless you have a heart rate monitor.